Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 8:Jake's 13th Birthday!!!

"happy birthday sweetie"my mom said and kissed my cheek"eww mom"i said acting like i didn't like the attention but she saw my smile so she knew i liked it so she continued...its my 13th birthday geez it don't seem that long when i was 8"hey buddy hows it going"my dad said and i smiled big"DAD!"i said and hugged him tight..he came back from tour to hang with me on my birthday and i'm glad he's home"happy birthday buddy"he said and gave me my present and i opened it and it was a chain a necklace and i hugged him"thanks dad"i said and smiled"i love it"i said and then i saw Damon"hey Damon look what Dad gave me"i said and smiled and Damon smiled"its really cool"Damon said and i winked at him"mom can i go somewhere with Damon"i asked"okay be home by 8 we have a party to start"she said"okay"i said and she smiled and me and Damon went to the park and no one was around i looked at Damon"u ren=member our deal"i said"yes..."Damon said and i smiled"turn me..."i said"don't u want to wait after your party"Damon said"no.."i said and he looked at me he let out his fangs"if i do this u know my blood ins gonna be mixed with your blood and Aly's and Justin's"i said"then u will also be my dad"i said and looked at him and Damon smiled"in a way"i said"do it"i said and Damon went close"just remember to control yourself"Damon said"i'll have u to help be threw it"i said and Damon looked at me"okay"i said and he kissed my forehead and then he went back to my neck and he bit me it hurt a lot and it hurt even worse when his blood was going inside my body but i suck it up and then everything became blurry and then when i woke up i was on Damon's back and he was walking and i moaned cuz my head hurt"hey your awake...how does it feel being a vampire?"Damon said"horrible so far?"i said"don't worry..."Damon said and put me down"you will feel better when u drink this"i said and it was a white cup covered and there was a straw"come on drink it.."Damon said and i drank it and i couldn't stop till it was all gone and i felt my headache going away and everything that hurt me just was gone"what was that blood?"i said"yeah...my blood"he said"i'm sorry i drank it all"i said"no it was for you but it was my blood and u loved it..."he said"is that bad...but wait your a vampire..."i said"yeah..u love vampire blood"he said"is that bad?"i said"well not really...if its only my blood only u like then no but if its all vampires your one of the rare ones that everyone wants..."i said and he looked at me and he saw my fangs"they're so tiny"he said and smiled and i gave him a look"come on lets go"i said"lets keep this a secret"he said and i smiled"fine"i said and we went back and we had my birthday party it was really fun and after when it was time to sleep i was hungry and i whispered Damon he heard me and he came and sat next to me and he looked at me and he gave me his wrist and i bit it and drank and drank until i was satisfied and he healed fast and i looked at him and he smiled"i want to test u when your mom isn't home so i can see what u like and don't like and then we can get u baggies filled with the blood u like and stuff okay"he said and i smiled"okay"i said...next day when my mom went out and i looked at the bags of blood he put down"animal blood"he said giving it to me and i took a sip and then i spit it out in the bowl he gave me"okay u can't be a vegetarian when it comes to vampires"he said and crossed out"type o"he said and gave it to me"gaven by a guy"he said and i drank it and it wasn't horrible"its alright"i said"same type but from a girl"he said and i drank it and it was horrible"yuck"i said and gave it back"hmm that's strange"he said"next is vampire blood from a girl vampire"he said and i drank it"yuck that's worst"i said and he crossed that out"your moms blood"he said and gave it to me"how did u get that?"i said"don't ask"he said and i drank some"its fine but yours is better"i said and then he gave me another"your dad's"he said and i drank some"its a little better then mom's but not as good as yours still"i said and he looked at me"okay my blood"he said and i was super glad he gave me that and i drank it its like heaven"i said and he smiled and i looked at him"okay so heres a random guy vampires blood and that's the last test"he said and i tooked it and drank it and i didn't like it much butter then a girl vamps blood"its okay but worse then mom and dad's blood"i said and he smiled and he looked at me"looks like u prefer human guys blood type o...now i have to get the other types and see if its just that type..."he said and i smiled"okay"i said"can i have some more of your blood Damon"he said"yeah here"i said and gave it to me and i drank some and he cleaned up and went out and i stould home on my computer looking at the things that r popular...and i smiled and i explored...