Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 7:Jake Finds Out...

(Jake's p.o.v)"mom"i called and mom wasn't home neither was Damon and Dad was on tour it was late i sould be sleeping but i woke up at this time to use the bathroom i went to my mom's room and i found something strange in her mini fridge when i found out it was blood i dropped it but luckily it didn't pop so i put it back and then i went to Damon's Room he had a mini fridge too and he had the same thing i went into my room and searched up a couple things and then i came to vampires...and i read on and on until i heard my mom and Damon and i force closed my laptop and then closed it and i laid in bed and pretend to go to be asleep and my mom checked up on me and then she closed the door and she went downstairs and i quietly went and listen to them"Jake has to know we can't hide this for much longer...Jake is smart if we don't tell him where vampires he will find out himself"Damon said"i know but i'm afraid i'm afraid he won't love me anymore if he finds out the truth...he will fear me"mom said and i shooked my head"i won't mommy"i whispered and Damon stopped what he was doing...did he hear me?"well if don't tell him i will say i am to him"Damon said"no then he will find out i am too"i said"and so is Justin..."Damon said"exactly..."mom said"dad is one too..."i whispered and Damon nodded his head and i knew he heard me and i went to bed thinking...how?...i couldn't sleep and Damon came when mom was asleep"hey Jake"Damon said as he locked my door"your not gonna drink my blood r yeah"i joked around"if i wanted to drank your blood i would of already"he said and smiled"why wouldn't u guys tell me?"i said and Damon nodded his head"to protect you...even though we're Vampires we are also your parents well Aly and Justin is"he said and i looked at him"your my 2nd dad u know this"i said and punched him gently in the arm and Damon smiled"yeah i do...and this is why i think u should know now"i said and he smiled and gave me a hug"any questions?"he asked"a couple.."i said and he got comfy"ask away"i said"did mom hear me?"i asked"no...we all have a different ability mines is to hear from afar and your dad is he can be good at anything he looks at once and he has that and your mom...she can make other people feel what the others feeling just by having one had on lets say me and another hand on u she transfer feelings"he said and i looked at him"am i gonna be a vampire?"i asked"no...your mom had u already when she was turned when all of us turned"he said"will you turn me?"i asked and Damon didn't answer me..."no...none of us will...it seems like everything is great but it sucks"Damon said"please Damon.."i asked and he looked at me"no...me and your mom agreed not to turn u...ever"he said and got up and i looked at me"humans r weak u know this Damon i can die"i said"Jake..."Damon said"please"i said and he looked at me"ask your dad and mom"he said"no...i want u to be the one to turn me...aren't u sick of mom and dad getting all the glory when it comes to me...this is your chance...your move Damon"i said and he looked down"okay i'll change u...but...on your 13th birthday"i said"okay"i said and he walked out my room"goodnight"Damon said"night"i whispered and i knew he heard it and i went to bed....