For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

No Idea

Drew’s P.OV

I heard someone open the door to our bedroom as I slid even more under the covers of the bed hiding me from the world. Go away I don’t want to talk to anyone especially if it is Kier. One of them has gone considering the massive argument I could hear between Shane and Kier about me had stopped. Oh god I can’t believe they had a fight about me because I can’t keep my mouth shut. Yeah what Kier said hurt a lot, but if I didn’t say anything everything would be fine and Kier and Shane wouldn’t be arguing like that.

‘Drew. Are you awake?’ I heard Shane ask.

I grumbled something in response not moving from where I was lying. I am not going to get up any time soon, even if I do I am not going outside of this room to face Kier, as he will probably yell at me the first chance he gets. I shall just lay in bed all day wishing I had a tardis or something that can make me go back in time and stop myself from telling Kier.

‘You heard the argument just now didn’t you?’

I moved so my head was at least out of the duvet so I could give Shane a proper answer. I mean he did basically have a go at Kier for me.

‘Yeah. Thank you. I’m sorry’

I felt the bed sink as Shane came and sat next to me.

‘It’s fine. He was a cunt. He doesn’t even remember what he did. But you know you can’t hide in here forever right?’

‘I know. Just until he forgets that I told him or he stops hating me’

Shane rolled his eyes at me. Oh god what if he is getting tired of me too? Oh shit. No no no.

‘He doesn’t hate you, he can’t even remember what he said. Now get out of here and go in there or Kier will think your avoiding him. Plus we have a tour soon. You can’t avoid him in a van. ’

Dammit. Shane has a point. Damn bestfriends and their good thinking. It would probably be more awkward if he realized that I was in fact avoiding him, then he’d think I’m a freak for avoiding him and yeah. That’s not good.

I finally got out of bed, deciding that if I was going to go into the livingroom I am going to do it in my pajamas because I am lazy. None of them would care. I don’t think. Oh well.
‘It will be fine.’ Shane assured me. I fucking hope so. I really do.

I made my way to the door and opened it closely following behind me was Shane. As I walked out the room, and sat down on the sofa I saw Laurence shoot me a sympathetic look. Of course he would know what is going on. Laurence knows everything that is going on.

Laurence P.O.V

Well this is awkward. Everyone is just sitting here. No one is looking at one another. Especially Drew. Hes just focusing on his feet. Poor guy. He is probably only out here because Shane talked him into it. I know for a fact he probably wanted to stay inside his room instead and hide from my cunt of a bestfriend.

‘So guys. Um we have a tour soon? Anything yous want on the setlist?’

And that is my attempt at trying to break the awkwardness that is in this room. Obviously it didn’t work. Or we would be talking right about now. Gah why are my bestfriends such twats. I wish I could just bang all their heads together. Hard. Maybe that will give them some more sense. Like the fact Kier NEEDS TO APOLOGISE TO DREW. I mean it’s clear as anything Drew has been crying, all you need to do is look at him to find that out and I bet anything that the reason why Drew has been crying is because of the shit Kier said. Kier doesn’t even believe us when we said Drew could hear it all. Oh god, hes never going to apologise because Kier is Kier. Until he is proven wrong he won’t. Well these next few weeks should be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
No idea what this is even so it relates to the title perfectly! hey!