For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

I Won't Be Home For Christmas

Harry’s P.O.V

As we walk out of the bus holding hands , we see Drew and Kier well having a bit of a making out session in the middle of the car park. I know its Christmas but do that somewhere else please.
I looked beside me to see Kevin looking kind of sad, he didn't look like that when we woke up or when it was just the two of us. I already feel like a shit boyfriend, I mean I bet he's got me something absolutely amazing I mean its Kevin so he always does and I will just have to tell him I didn't get anything. Like that won't hurt him at least a little. Plus he obviously wanted to say something to me before Andy and Drew came in and now he's barely talking.

I should be a good boyfriend and just ask him what's wrong shouldn't I? I don't want any drama especially not on Christmas but he is my boyfriend and well I do love him a lot. I hope he knows that too.

I pull him a side from the others as they were all standing around talking to each other.
'What was that for?' He asked confused.
'What's wrong?'
'Nothing'
'Stop lying to me please. I can tell.'
'Its nothing, just the thing I was going to say earlier' he whispered looking at his shoes instead of at me.
'What was it?'
'Nothing it’s stupid' he muttered.
'I'm sure it isn't, just tell me please it seems like you would be a whole lot happier if you just told me'
'I don't want to scare you off.'
He doesn't want to scare me off? Why is this boy so cute? He actually thinks he can scare me off to the point I'll break up with him?
'I promise you now I won't be scared off''
'Well I was just um wondering if you want too obviously we don't have too if you think its weird. But I was just wondering whether you just well want to spend Christmas just the two of us? Its okay if you don't I understand'

AW. Oh my god, he is just the cutest. Bless him. He was scared of saying that? He's so precious, I just want to give him a massive cuddle.

'Kevin' I sighed pulling him closer to me and turning him around so I could place my hands on his hips.
'You shouldn't be scared of saying that to me. Of course I want to. That would be great.' I smiled at him, hopefully easing his nerves.
'Really?'
'Yes, of course!'
'Thank you. I can't wait till I give you your present'
Oh shit. Do I tell him or?
No don't. He seems to be happy just leave him be for now.
‘Oh my god! What's happening over here then?' I hear a voice yelling obviously talking about us. I turned around to see that it was infact Drew and Kier. Those two are so cute its unreal, and if Kier hurts Drew I swear to god I will cut him.
I know they are our friends, I just want them to go away so I can be all cute with Kevin.
'I don't think this is the time Drew'
'No its okay! Stay if you wish. We were just going to go back to our van as well we were going to spend Christmas just the two of us. I see you two are finished with your business you two were going at earlier' I said with a smirk.
Drew's cheeks turned a pinkish colour, and Kier just looked away kind of embarrassed.
'Its because Laurence yelled at us'

Those two already being all sexual on Christmas. Not that I can say anything really I'll probably have to do sexual favours for Kevin to make up for the whole not buying his a present thing.
'Oh right. See just be cute on Christmas then! So are you two spending Christmas with the others or alone?'
'Er a bit of both I think. We both haven't really spent time with our friends so'
'Ah right. Well I think we better be off back to our bus'
'Okay see you later! Have fun and remember be safe' Drew winked at us. The bastards.

Well! Today should be fun then.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK ITS A RARE SIGHTING OF A NEW CHAPTER. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ITS A FILLER AND ITS SHIT.