Status: 1 Comment = 1 Update(: And if I get more than 1 comment per chapter, I will try to update quicker. Comments are my motivation♥

Caterpillar in The Tree.

Young, Wild & Free.

I feel small hands placed on my shoulders, shaking with all the might they can accomplish. I roll over, squinting, caused by the light shining through my bedroom window, to find my youngest sister, Katelynn, standing by my bed smiling.

"Sissy!" She screams happily.

"Katelynn!" I say as enthusiasticly as my voice will allow at this time of the morning.

"Happy Birfday!" She says.

"Thank-you!" I say hugging her petite body.

"Me and Mommy made you breakfast," She says proudly.

"You did?" She nods vigorously, pulling me by my hand off the bed. I wobble slightly, before re-gaining my balance, and following my 2 year old sister, who is still pulling on my hand.

"Happy 18th baby girl," My mother practicly smothers me with a hug, as I walk into the kitchen.

"Thanks Mom," I say smiling. I walk over to the bar, and pull out a stool.

"Sissy! Try a pancake!" Katelynn says.

"Alright, alright," I chuckle. I grab a plate, a pancake and a fork. I sit back on my stool, and start to eat. "Mmm... This is delicious! Great job Katelynn!" I say pulling her on my lap. I eat another bite before asking, "Where's Sam?" Sam's my fraternal twin. While we're at it, Natalie's my older sister, Owen's my older brother. Sam's my twin, and Sophia and Katelynn are twins also.

"Sleeping, where else?" My Mother asks rolling her eyes playfully. I chuckle.

"I think I'm going to go call Jaylyn." I grab my phone, and dial her number.

"Heelllo?" She sings.

I chuckle, "Hey,"

"OhMyGosh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I laugh at her enthusiasm, "Thanks," "Wanna hang out?"

"Yes. Very much.. I hope you don't mind, Matt's here," I smirk at this, Matt's our other best friend, but for months I've been suspecting more. I think that they each have a crush on each other. Everytime I bring it up, the turn tomato red, and deny it.

Still smirking, "Nope. I don't mind. Be there in 20."

"See you soon." I hang up the phone, and go get dressed. I slip my phone in my jean pockets, and hop into my 1995 Jeep Cherokee. God I love that car. I drive the short distance from my house, to Jaylyn's. I walk in the door without knocking, as usual.

"I'M HERE BITCHAS!" I yell.

"Kitchen!" She yells back. I make my way to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Babe," Jaylyn says, hugging me.

"Thanks," I say smiling.

"Happy Birthday Ame." I smile hugging Matt.

We spend the rest of the night drinking, playing games, drinking and ordering who knows what off of the shopping channel. And more drinking.

By the end of it all, I'm past drunk. All I know is, that I fell asleep somewheres in Jaylyn's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! :) Hope you enjoy.

Thanks~ Xoxo-xxXSpeechlessXxx♥xx
Remember Comments are my Motivation!♥