Status: 1 Comment = 1 Update(: And if I get more than 1 comment per chapter, I will try to update quicker. Comments are my motivation♥

Caterpillar in The Tree.

Baby Blues.

"Wake the fuck up!" Jaylyn screams.

I roll over "Fuck off."

"Get up. We're getting coffee."

"Why so early?" I whine.

"It's not early. It's one in the afternoon."

"Fine, fine," I say sitting up. "Awh fuck." I say clutching my head.

"And that's what you get when you drink all the damn alcohol in my house." She glares at me playfully. I do the same to her, before I get up, still clutching my head, and walk down to her kitchen. I dig through her cupboards, looking for some Asprin.

"Where the hell are all the drugs in this house?" I yell, frustrated. I rumage through a few more until I spot the bottle. "Oh thank lord." I say, grabbing the small bottle, unsqrewing the top, and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Come on! We're leaving." Jaylyn yells from the front door. I walk to the car in my clothes I was wearing last night.

"God you look hot." Matt says when I plop in the back seat of his car. I glare at him, before Jaylyn finally sits in the car.

--------------------

I sit at a small table with Jaylyn, while Matt gets our coffee.

"How the fuck are you going to go to work today?" Matt asks, sitting at the table with us.

I shrug, "Simple," pausing to take a drink of my coffee, "I'm not."

"I'm surprised they haven't fired you yet." Jaylyn says.

"What can I say, my boss loves me." I take another sip of my coffee, before deciding that it tastes terrible. "Ugh this is fucking gross." I say.

"Then why are you drinking it?" Matt chuckles.

"I don't know." I say getting up, and walking over to the garbage can. I feel something hard hit my side, before I fall flat on my ass, the hot coffee spilling all over me.

"Shit!" I yell, the coffee burning my skin.

"Oh shit. Sorry." I look up to see a girl about my age, grabbing my hands, to pull me up.

"It's okay,"

"Here," She says handing me a pile of napkins. I dab them on my chest, before tossing them in the garbage.

"What have you done now, Cassidee?" I look over to see a guy, with the bluest eyes I've ever seen. He's probably older than me, shaking his head at this girl- Cassidee.

"I didn't mean too." Cassidee says.

"It's okay," I say smiling. "I've got to go," I say, picking up my purse that got knocked to the floor while I fell.

"Sorry again!" Cassidee yells, while I walk back to my table.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jaylyn asks when I sit back down.

"I spilled my coffee." I say shrugging.

"Well. I got to go," Matt announces.

"Bye." I say smiling.

"Aren't you coming?" Jaylyn asks, getting up.

"Nah. I think I'll just take a stroll around town. I'll take a taxi home later."

"Okay.." She says.

"Bye," I say.

"Bye. Text me later?"

"Sure thing."

I mindlessly walk around town, before deciding on this cute little boutique. An employee, folding clothes, and setting them out, smiles at me. I smile back, before walking over to some jewlery. I spot a ring, and put it on. Spiraling high around my finger, the purple jewl shines in the gentle light of the store. I admire the piece of jewlery for a few minutes, before checking the price. $125.00
Deciding that that was way to much to spend on a ring, I set it back down, and turn around. I walk out the doors, and walk around the block. Just as I was taking a turn, I run face first into someone. How many times is this going to happen today? I groan, and look up. I look into familiar eyes. Blue.

Before I even comprehend what I'm about to say, "Hey. Your the guy from the coffee shop!" I slap a hand over my mouth.

He chuckles, "Yeah. And your the girl my sister pushed." He grabs my hand, and pulls me up. "And now I've pushed you too."

I wipe the dirt off my pants. "Whats your name?" I ask curiosly.

He smirks, "Alex. Yours?"

"Amelie." I say smiling.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Amelie," He says shaking my hand.

"You too, Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. I'm not very happy with this chapter, but I feel like it will get better, as the story goes on. Enjoy♥ :) P.S. I only updated this chapter, because I didn't expect any comments yet. But from chapter 3 on, I will follow my '1 comment = 1 update' rule :)