Status: I will try to update, if not, please dont kill me, I'm sorta busy):

I'm Ganna Break Down These Walls

It Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends #2

Chills ran down my spine as the flashback came to my mind. It must have seemed
like I was standing there forever. But in reality I was only standing there for a few
seconds. Zach looked at me shocked. I looked at him for a minute, so many emotions
running through my body. First shock, then hurt, and sadness, then totally rage. I glared
at him then turned and started walking away. I couldn’t believe he was here after so
many years and after the ending we had. Okay so we weren’t ever officially together,
but we were close, until he left me in Olive Garden to eat alone.

“Wait! Harmony please don’t go.” I turned around to look at him,
“why shouldn’t I do to you what you did to me?” I said harshly. A look of hurt flashed through his face. “I didn’t mean to leave you like that..” He whispered, so humble,
so sad. “Then how were you going to leave me?” He looked at me
like he was thinking really hard. “I didn’t want to leave you at all.”
“Then why did you!?” I all but yelled at him. “I was scared! Okay! I loved you so much that is scared
me; I didn’t know what to do! I gave you the necklace and panic rose through my body thinking that you wouldn’t feel the same way I did about you.”
“Why would you ever think that?! Did you see the way I looked at you? I loved you so much Zach. So much I would have done anything to be with you. I looked for you forever. You broke my heart into a million tiny little pieces.” As I was about to start my rant again, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

There was so much passion, and longing, but roughness in this kiss that I wanted more. I wanted more and more. So many emotions were running through our bodies, I moved my hands around his neck. He moved his hands down to my waist, lifting me so I was standing on his feet so he didn’t have to bend over so much. Me being my 5’8 height compared to his 6 foot. Gosh how I missed this boy, and longed for his kiss for so many years.

After what seemed like forever, he slowly pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. “I’ve
missed you so much Harmony. Leaving you is the thing I regret most in my life.” I sighed happily in his embrace. Soaking him up in my skin, breathing his scent in. I heard him sigh as well, when his phone started to ring. “fuck.. One second Harmony okay.”
I nodded my head and let him answer his phone. “Hey babe..” Babe? So he has a girlfriend and he just confessed and kissed me. I shook my head and started to walk away. I can’t believe him. “Alright, hey Sky I have to go I’ll talk to you later. …. Yes I promise to call … I love you too babe. …Bye” “Harmony! It’s not what you think I promise.”
‘Not what I think!? You have a girlfriend that you love. And then you come and tell me you love me and kiss me.” “Harmony I will leave her and we can be together and I love you so much don’t leave me.” ‘No Zach. You broke my heart once, I can deal with the pain again. Go back to your girlfriend that you LOVE and forget about me. Okay.” “But Harmony..”
“NO ZACH! JUST LEAVE, PLEASE JUST GO.” I yelled at him. I turned around and started walking to my apartment. Not once looking back at his heart broken face. I knew if I turned to look at him, I would run back in his arms and tell him I loved him.

He makes me feel so useless.

He has a girlfriend that he loves. I can’t break that apart.

Then why did it feel so wrong walking away?

I still love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?(: