Rocking The House

Messages

It took only four minutes after the whole kiss cam incident for my phone to start buzzing. I looked down at it. Pat was calling, I knew I would regret it later but I hit ignore and then turned my phone off. I enjoyed the last period of the game and the Habs pulled off a one nothing win, keeping my spirits high. Jack and I waited for the stands to clear out before we made our way towards the waiting area. I sat in a chair in the hallway as we waited for Colby and turned my phone back on. I had thirty two missed calls and eighteen text messges. I sighed.

"Whats up?" Jack asked.

"Our little kiss cam scene caused quite the stir. I have like a million messages. I bet it's all over Twitter now." I chuckled. I wasn't really upset. I looked down at my phone and started sorting through the texts. I had messages from Taylor, my dad (oh god) Pat, Mario, Gronk, Geno, Tanger, Talbo, Bob McKenzie from TSN (this one should be interseting) and Nealer. I laughed as I started reading them.

Taylor: I always knew you were gay. Glad you're having fun. I know I said stay out of trouble, but this kind of trouble is funny so it's okay. You better hope dad doesn't see it. xoxo

Dad: Need I remind you what happens when camera's are rolling? BTW what the hell are you doing in Toronto? Call me.

Pat: Pick up your phone Sid! What kind of stunt are you trying to pull?

Mario: When you said you were going home for a few weeks I thought you meant to Cole Harbour. At least you weren't wearing a Leafs Jersey.

Gronk: I almost killed myself laughing. I always knew you and Jack were more than just "Friends"

Geno: Gay BOOOOOOOY

Tanger: My eyes did not need to see that!

Talbo: Tabernac Sid! Why didn't you tell me you and Jack were lovers? I thought you told me everything!

Bob: This is going to the TSN Turning Point of your career. Watch the highlights tonight!

Nealer: Smooth Sid, great way to come out of the closet!

I laughed. I was used to the gay jokes. I really needed to find myself a girlfriend, I laughed as I showed Jack the messages. "See what you started? Now everyone really thinks I'm gay."

"Don't blame it all on me, you and I both know that Army set the whole thing up. If he ever gets his butt out of the change room we can blame him." Jack laughed as he poked the wall with his crutch.

I decided I would reply to some people to kill the time as we waited for Army. Since I love my baby sister the most I started with her.
Sid to Taylor: Dad saw it, he's not impressed. Thanks for making me laugh. Miss you. xoxo

I had to think about what to say to my dad. He was always so serious and worried about my image.
Sid to Dad: Lighten up, we were having fun. It made you laugh didn't it? I'll call u tomorrow.

Pat, another serious soul. He wouldn't be impressed with my shinanigans either. Oh well, for the amount of money I paid him, he could wait.
Sid to Pat: I'm not picking up my phone. I'm on vacation, we can talk about when I get back to Pitt. Nothing wrong with a little fun. This is nothing compared to what has happened in the last week.

Yup, I shoud expect him to call again in about five minutes after that reply.

I knew Mario would see the fun in it. He was always so serious on ice, but a lot of fun off. Plus, he would have murdered me if he saw me in a Leaf's jersey.
Sid to Mario: Army tried to get me to wear his jersey. My heart couldn't do it and I didn't want you to murder me when I got back. Thanks for the advice, this trip has been nothing short of life changing for me. I'll let you know when I arrive in CH.

Staalsy, he was jealous because he missed out on the fun.
Sid to Gronk: You're just jealous because you want to be more than just "Friends" with Jack.

Malkin, oh Malkin. His english was terrible but his personality was like no one else I knew. He loved to have fun and always made me laugh. I never had to worry about him not laughing at me.
Geno: Who you calling gay boy? Gay boy.

I laughed at what Kris wrote. He was always so quiet.
Tanger: Miss you too. Nothing you ain't seen before

Max the traitor. I was still made he went to Philly, but non the less we were still buddies and I knew that he was on this couch killing himself laughing when he saw the kiss cam.
Talbo: Vous ne voulez que je vous ai tout dit (You only wish I told you everything)
I laughed. I was surprised I still remembered french. I knew Talbo would get a kick out of that.

I was surprised by the text from Bob. He still remember watching him on TSN when I was a kid and anytime I could make the headlines, good or bad, I always heard from him.
Bob: I wouldn't miss Sports Centre for anything, especially when I'm on it.

When I read the text from James I was surprised. He was always so serious. I would have fun with this one.
Nealer: Just opening doors for you buddy. You don't have to hide it any longer.

By the time I was done replying to the people I wanted to, my fingers were sore. I never text that much ever and Colby when had finally emerged from the locker room I was relieved.

"It's about time!" Jack said getting up from his chair. "I'm hungry!"

"You're always hungry!" Colby and I said together.

"Did you enjoy the game?" Army asked? "Sid, I'm saddened that you wouldn't wear my jersey. I thought you loved me."

"As much as I love you, I don't love the Leafs. And now thanks to you everyone thinks that Jack and I are in love. I know you set that up."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He winked at us as we excited the Air Canada Centre and headed towards getting some food into Jack's belly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys
So I know this one is a little different, but I thought it would be cool to see what everyone thought of the kiss cam. Next up for these two is Montreal! You guys all know what Montreal is famous for? Besides Celine Dion and Marc Andre Fleury?? lol. It has amazing Strip Bars....

So with that, I bid you ado and hope you enjoy the many adventures of Jack and Sid. :)