Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Bored Hostage

Bored Hostage

Song Inspired this: Dynamite by Taizo Cruz

Klaus drags in the Hunter easily enough when he comes home. He opens the door to hear Katherine playing music loudly on the radio. A new song comes on as he's walking in. He watches her dance for a minute appreciating the dress he got her that she was wearing in front of him right now. Her eyes are closed swaying to the music of the beat.

"Do you mind turning that down a bit, love." When he notices she's not paying attention and is in tune to the music instead of listening to him he drops the man he's been dragging. Turns radio down. Katherine stops to wonder then turns around to see Klaus.

"You're back."
"Yes I am." He raised his eyebrow. "Question is why were you ignoring me? "

" I wasn't. I just didn't notice. Because I was having what I like to call fun, Klaus. You know dancing. Come on you remember." She tilted her head smiling at him.

" I need to get one of my hybrids. Katerina do me a favor and make yourself useful by going upstairs and, no snooping."

Klaus tells one of his hybrids to watch the Hunter when he's ready to head upstairs. Katherine follows him and stands on the steps in his way. " Come on Klaus dance with me."
He sighs. " Katerina." He moves his head to the side try not get annoyed.

She leans towards him. " You know you want to. Remember the concert. You found me there dancing. Sidled next to me without me noticing. Your hands running up and down my side's and me moving closer as the night turn to dark and are hips rocking.' she smirked at him "Remember." taking his arms to follow back down the stairs into the room she was dancing. He let her lead him. " I remember. But only to one song.”

“ I don't feel like dancing, love.” She lets his arms go.
“ Fine then. I'll dance. You can watch.” she smirks at him. She drags in a chair for him to watch her dance in. He grabs himself a drink set on the table.

He looks at her. She dances around him standing. Her hands up in the air. She shakes her hips. Swaying and moving. He sits down in the chair taking sips, watching her slowly as she dances slowly. She takes his drink and takes a sip handing it back to him. She moves her hands. Then moves them to her hair. And shakes her head feeling her waves move with her. She starts turning her body around and closing her eyes swaying to the music. Her hands in the air and twisting and moving a bit across the room. Then turns and moves back to the middle of the room. She moves, dances, laughs, and shakes her head. Feeling good she forgets that Klaus is there watching her smiling.

Klaus watches and laughs a bit in noticing she's forgotten him and keeps sipping his drink. He thought he should feel a bit annoyed that she forgot he was there. After all she pulled out the chair for her to watch her dance for him. Or so that's what he thought as he saw her glide across the room and back again. He grins nodding his head to the beat of the song until he sees her smiling and laughing. He stops from taking another sip from his bottle watching her. Smiling again, laughing again, but in front of him. It had been awhile he'd seen her do that. He felt stunned to watch her having fun dancing in front of him. So he continued to stare at her. Not taking his eyes off her. He forgets the bottle he has in his hand. He hears her laugh again. But this time he notices her eyes are closed.

Song Inspired this: Too Close – Alex Clare

Klaus follows her with his eyes watches as she dances before him, so close, yet so far from him, she feels him staring at her so she opens her eyes and turns her head to look at him instead of just observing, after watching her move, she stops smiling. Feeling the tension in the air begin to shift into a new territory he gets up from the chair he was sitting in slowly. She stares at him walking slowly towards her step by step he moves, her eyes not leaving his movements as he's moving, he's walking towards her. Then she starts moving her hips. When he's standing next to her she's already swaying her hips and raises her hands in the air. Klaus moves closer enough to her to touch her and his hand lifts up to her chin to look at him as he moves with her. Their staring into each others' eyes dancing. Then he places his hands on her hips slowly moving with her. Katherine lifts her arms and puts them on his shoulders dancing.
Then she turns around breaking their gaze to look at one another, closes her eyes and slides her back against his chest swaying on purpose down his chest, his waist. Swaying to music. So silently moving their not even breathing. When she slides back up against him Klaus moves her hands to wrap around his neck as he leans into her almost kissing her, she gasps when she feels his hands on her skin, he slides his hands even slower from her wrists down her arms, he breathes slowly still moving his hands down her elbows, to her shoulders moving to the music. Katherine wraps her arms as he's sliding his hands down and wraps them almost around his neck and then she slides her body down slightly moving with him. She looks up at him then turns her head away. She turns her face up to look at his looking down at her when he touches her chin to look up at him. They breathe slowly together. Then Klaus remembers the bottle he has in his hand and drinks never allowing her to break her gaze or his from her's. He takes a sip as he's swaying against her. She notices the bottle and takes it from him and pulls away walking backwards taking a drink herself still gazing at him. He lifts his head to watch her pull away and walk away from him. He sees she's put the bottle down but not before taking a sip herself.

She looks at him. He looks at her. Then she walks over and sets the drink down on the table. Katherine begins to dance again in a sensual manner. But in a way she telling him to come to her. And Klaus sucks in his lower lip, bites on it for a second. Then he walks up to her again. This time his steps so graceful and soft she could hardly even hear him. They don't break their gaze from each other when he's walking up to her. He walks up to her this time holding her in his arms. Start to dance again. Katherine wraps her arms around his neck. But this time their eyes don't leave each others' when they begin to sway with him holding onto her. They move together as one. Klaus bends Katherine back kissing her neck. She closes her eyes. She feels his lips on her skin. She stops moving. She opens her mouth and breathes when she's bent back. But feeling a sensation she's forgotten she stops breathing. Closes her mouth.

Katherine feels him doing that lifts her head to look at him staring at her. His eyes crease in confusion. He looks at her wanting to ask her something. But she blinks her eyes. And he moves their body again to the music. Then she lifts herself up and pulls her arms away from around his neck reluctantly. After wards the song comes to a near end she turns around before it ends and she doesn't say a word with him silently staring at her. He walks to the table to grab his drink. Walking away from him to the stairs he turns his body and he takes a sip from the bottle quickly and his eyes follow after her walking up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Saw this scenario in my head while typing Chained Hunter & Hostage. But I wanted to finish a different one first.
Klaus comes home with the first Hunter.

Katherine dances to these songs that inspire this drabble.

Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Too Close - Alex Clare

I don't own Vampire Diaries. Klatherine fascinates me.

Wanna leave any comments or Q's to my drabbles. my twitter @fairysbutterfly or @MissesPierce