Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

One of the points I'd like to point out between Katherine and Klaus when they met up again. I see it as heartbreak.

Katherine says " Didn't realize that was a requirement."

Klaus says " Now how could you. You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details Katerina. But I did find your birthplace, I slaughter your family. So I guess were cool. Let's just hope that, Elena, isn't as stupid as you were."

The Mikaelson family have a thing with wording things a certain way when they speak what they mean. Katherine and Klaus are secretive. Katherine a liar and Klaus even keeps things from his family.
Also Klaus learns to hurt those who disappoint or hurt him from his father Michael.

One more point Werewolves can sniff out Vampires. Example Jules and Mason.

Now onto the

Drabbles about Katherine and Klaus

Shut Up

Back Fire

Smile

Damon

Punishment

Chase

Whisper

Chicago

Cellphone ~ Caller ID

Elijah

Didn't have a choice

Halloween & Devil's Night

Private Calls and Txts

Spoiled

Pride

Taunt

Surprise & Pick Up

Chained Hunter & Hostage

Human Lover

Argument

twitter @MissesPierce
  1. pg 1
    Drabbles between Klaus and Katherine
  2. Halloween
  3. Didn't Have a Choice
    Drabbles between Klaus and Katherine
  4. Private Calls and Txts
    Drabbles between Klaus and Katherine. I don't own Vampire Diaries characters.
  5. pg 2
    Drabbles between Klaus and Katherine. I don't own Vampire Diaries characters.
  6. pg 3
    Drabbles between Klaus and Katherine. I don't own Vampire Diaries characters.
  7. Surprise
    Katherine drops in on Klaus. Klaus receives text from Kol. Drabble
  8. Pick Up - Improvised
    Klatherine, Kol is in it. Seq. Surprise
  9. Argument
    Set when Katherine in Alaric's apartment. Klaus switches back from Alaric's body to his.
  10. Human Lover
    Set not so distant past New Orleans. Katherine living her life with a human lover but came there at first to find a witch. Klaus gets a text from Elijah.
  11. Orphan Girl
    England, London in past. Katherine makes mistake. Klaus still angry finds her.
  12. Chained Hunter & Hostage
    Klaus takes Hunter hostage after realizes one of The Five.
  13. Not Forgotten
    Right after Klaus releases Katherine from Alaric apartment. Set right after Stefan chases frighten girl ready to leave Mystic Falls.
  14. Bored Hostage
    Before Chained Hunter & Hostage. Katherine bored she dances to these songs, Klaus comes home with Hunter.
  15. Back To Chicago
    Set after Not Forgotten. Klaus breaks hybrid curse, deal with Stefan, releases Katherine from Alaric apartment.
  16. Room Mates
    Rebekah undagger by April comes home.