Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Room Mates

Room Mates

" Oh good your home." Katherine laid on Rebekah bed. " I was starting to think I'd have to drink this by myself." She lifted the wine bottle.

" Nik told me when I finally woke up no thanks to you, of course."
She changed out of the bloody red dress she was wearing in the bathroom. "That he found you in a hotel room." She walked back into her bedroom her hands on her hips. "Why are you pretending to stay there when you sleep over here when you're not at my brother's place."

She flipped through a book she was reading. " I don't know maybe because I learned it from you when you didn't want your brothers to know you were seeing someone. Or I should say dating someone."

"That's because I didn't want to get those same looks again like I did when I came back from Damon's place, Katherine." She brushed her hair. Sat on her bed.

"What kind did you get.?" She lifted the unopened wine bottle.
" Something sweet but not to sweet."
Katherine sat up laying one hand pressed to side she moved her hair to side.
"Besides I couldn't wake you other wise Klaus would of known." She gave her a grimace look "And he wasn't in a good mood."
Rebekah crossed her arms bewildered smile on face. "What did you do?"
"I teased my doppelganger' she shrugged her shoulder. "I didn't know he'd get mad if I did. You should have saw her at the time. She was deranged."
" Probably because she killed somebody she wasn't suppose to."
"Whatever anyhow I drop by to say "Hi.", any plans tonight.?"
"Not really so I guess we could go for drinks. But soon I have some business to take care of."
"Who pissed you off."
"Lots. A whole bunch did."
Katherine scoffed. "Then I'm not sticking around for whoever you're mad at."
"Why not? It could be fun."
"Not very likely." She looked at Rebekah as if she was nuts.
" Come join me. You'll get to play with your doppelganger."
Katherine shook her head no.
"And why not?" She said perplexed thinking she agree since it was Elena.
"Hey don't get mad at me. I'm not the one you're mad at. Because you can be down right cruel Rebekah." She rolled her eyes at her. "And you're not." She retort back at her.
" Yeah but that's only when I'm really mad. I give them choices to pick their poison." She picked up her purse. "Oh I added my new number to your cellphone since Klaus broke my old one." She tossed Rebekah cellphone at her.
She caught easily. "Did you run from him again?" crossed her arms.
" Not exactly.' She stretched her arms out ready to have to head back to Klaus house before he realized she was gone. "more like I made him think I stole one of the drawings he drew of me. And he got mad." She rolled her eyes. " So I had to get a new one. Also I'm pretty sure he did that to annoy me so I couldn't call Kol or him call me."
Rebekah smirked shaking her head. "I knew it, you did run from him. Straight into Kol."
" No I didn't. I was trying to make up for the past. And I had some business of my own." Katherine smiled.
They walked to front of the door. Forgetting the wine. Both thinking next time they'll drink it together when there was a real reason to celebrate.
"So what are you going to do?" Katherine held onto her purse waited.
Rebekah gave her a wicked smile. "I think I'm going to play teacher to some naughty children."
"Really. Well then give me a call so we can go drinking later. I found a little bar just outside of Mystic Falls where I don't have to be mistaken for Elena."
Rebekah leans against the door. "Sure. Oh I almost forgot. Call me if there's any trouble."
"Why do you say that?" She gave her a puzzling look.
Rebekah replied. "You'll see. Of course I'm sure you will want to call me. So text me instead."
"Ok fine then. Drinks later." She hugged Rebekah and she hugged her back.

Later

Katherine txt

How could you not tell me Kol would be coming.

Rebekah txt

Trouble already. That was quick.

Katherine txt

They're driving me nuts.
Want to get out of here and go to that bar I mentioned.

Rebekah txt

Can't still playing teacher.
It's rather interesting..no actually rather boring.
Send me location I'll meet you there after the person I'm waiting on shows.

Katherine sends her location.
After arguing with Klaus about Kol. Katherine headed to the bar herself.
Checked messages. Checked on Sophia on how far she traveled. Told her next time she get her plane tickets from some one. She told her it was fine they had to stop by somewhere. Katherine wouldn't take no for as her answer. Sophia told her fine she take the tickets. She asked her if Hayley still had the vervain with her and she said yes.
Put her cellphone away waiting on Rebekah.
She did with satisfied smile on her face.
"School's over already."
"The after school special for them has only just begun."
She picked her drink up Katherine ordered them both. Clinked their glasses smiling at each other. Both thinking How I've missed you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since the other one was a dedication to Kol at the time I didn't have time to write the one dedicated to Rebekah. So here it is. Girl bonding time.

Katherine and Rebekah little chat after Rebekah comes home from April releasing her from her coffin.

Hope you love it. I did writing it.

I don't own Vampire Diaries or The Originals I just love Katherine and The Originals.

To Katherine this is her place she gets away from Klaus. But if Rebekah has guest lol like Stefan she goes to hotel.

I'm excited I can't wait to see Damon and Lexi, I always wanted to see what history they had after re-meeting, so yay. Also I love the red streak in Elena's hair. But I don't think Katherine would. Thank you TVD writers. Oh I can't wait to see it.

Also I'm not sure about the new scene I typed (I think I'm going to be hated. Because man I dislike Esther and Mikael. Even though I get it, the why, but still.) So I'm kinda debating if I should even post it up even after I finish writing the Esther scene. Really conflicted about doing so. Because I don't want to be hated.(I mean I guess its been hinted through these drabbles, but even I didn't see this coming or how or why. Really blew me away. Really made me cry. It made me feel really bad for Katherine and Klaus. I'm sad about Jeremy.

But at least this one is sort of a fun one unlike the other drabble I've been trying to finish.

Although I think I gotta post it because it has why in the drabble I switched Gabriel and Kol's souls, so Kol would survive. Also I typed about Tyler and why I felt he was important when I heard on TVD Klaus was going to kill him, and my thinking was " No you CAN'T KILL TYLER he's IMPORTANT."

And somebody tweeted thinking Caroline going to die and I was thinking. "What. No you gotta be kidding me she's like thee most essential character out of everyone. Because she's pretty much the strongest, she changed a lot. That's good." So whoever tweeted it I don't know what you were thinking.

Sorry enough babbling that's what my twitter's for. Which is @fairysbutterfly or @MissesPierce if you'd like to contact me. I'd like to hear comments about drabbles. And facial expressions, those darn things so difficult I think I'm slacking on them a bit. Or of Klatherine and The Originals. Love to hear from you.

Oh wanted to say if your reading this congrats to there being new witches on The Originals yay, congrats to you actors and actresses. Please bring Kol back not just for flashbacks but in the present time too he knows about witches (you said so yourself) if you need a reason for him to be on it. I also think Elijah needs him as a morality standard. Because I think if Kol had been in the episode where they were trying to break family's tied blood spell and kidnapped Elena I think Elijah would have thought twice that it'd be a bad idea if Kol thought it was a good idea.

I like Pheobe Tonkin I used to watch her on The Secret Circle (which I wish that show was still on.)

Ok enough babbling onto drabble.