Revenge is the Least Bit of Our Problems

Epilouge

6 Months Later

“Maddy? Maddy. Are you okay in there?” I leaned my head against the toilet, as Bri came in.
“I don’t know what’s going on with me, but Bri. It’s not fun.”
“You should go to the doctor. Come no. I’ll take you.”
“No.”
“Yes. Don’t be stubborn. You’ve been in here for like 2 ½ days. Maddy, you’re going.”

“Ugh.” I moaned as Bri helped me up. I knew she was right, because something wasn’t going right with me.

After I called David, we left for the hospital.
“What did he say?” Bri questioned, at a red light.
“He thinks that it’s the best thing to do right now. He wanted to come, but I wouldn’t let him leave another show. The honey moon did enough.” I smiled a little. After another 5 minutes, we were there.

I waited in the small room for the doctor to come back, with the news. Whether it was good or bad, I was about to find out.
“Okay. Madison. How are-”
“Fine. Doc, what’s wrong with me. I don’t have time for chit chat. Is it bad or good?”
“Well, that all depends on you. How you feel-”
“What’s wrong?”
“Madison. You’re pregnant.”

I sat there, speechless.
“Wh-What?”
“Yes. About 3 weeks to be exact. “
"But. How?”
“Um, have you had-”
“Oh. Sorry. That was the first question that I could think of, I know how. Oh boy. Um, thanks doctor.”
“You’re welcome. Have a good day.”
“You too.” I sighed as he walked out, and I got dressed.

“So. What’s wrong?” Bri said when we got into the car.
“I’m pregnant.” “
Really? Maddy. That’s great!”
“Is it?”
“Isn’t it?”
“Well, of course I’m scared about actually having the baby, but I think I’m even more scared of telling David.”
“Don’t be. For one thing you are both great with kids. For another, David loves you, and I think he’ll be happy about it.”
“Really?”
“Really.” She smiled, turning the car on.

I waited backstage in their room until I heard the guys coming towards the room. I quickly stood up, as they walked in.
“Hey babe.” David smiled, running over to me.
“How’d it go?” He questioned,
“Fine. David, can we talk? Alone?”
“Yeah. Of course. Come on.” Chuck gave me a questioning look, and I just smiled at him, as we walked out onto the bus.

David kept my hand in his as we sat on the couch,
“So. What’s going on?” I looked down, I was so nervous. How can this be happening. How was he going to respond?
“Hey,” David put his finger under my chin, pulling my head up so I could meet his gaze.
“You know you can tell me. Anything. What ever it is, just say it.” He smiled, not the one I love, but a concerned smile. This was it, now or never.
“David. I’m pregnant.”

I watched to shock slowly grow on his face.
“Your pregnant.” It wasn’t a question, but I still answered.
“Yes.” I looked back up at David’s eyes, as they started to light up.
“Your pregnant!” He exclaimed, pulling me up into a tight hug.
“This is so great! Ahh!” David yelling, twirling me around in his arms.
“You’re happy?”
“Or course I’m happy. I’m ecstatic!” David crashed his lips onto mine,
“We can finally start our family.” He whispered, smiling my smile.
“I love you David.”
“I love you too Madison.”

9 Months Later

David’s POV

“Where is she?” I questioned the nurse at eh front desk.
“I’m sorry, who-”
“David!” I turned to see Bri running towards me.
“Come on. This way.” She pulled me to the elevator, and we waited, for what felt like forever, until the doors finally opened. We reached the 3rd floor and Bri quickly ran out, with me right behind her.

“Here it is.”
“That’s the room.” She smiled,
“Yes. That’s it. I’m going to go get the rest of the guys. Now that we left them.” I laughed,
“Okay.” I took in a deep breathe, before walking inside.

Normal POV

I watched the door slowly open, and David walked in.
“Hey.” I could see the happiness in his smile.
“Hey. Would you like to meet your son?” He walked over to me, and handed him our baby.
“Oh my gosh. This is him? The little us?”
“Yes.” I chuckled
“He’s so small.” He laughed,
“Well, he is a baby David.” He laughed, and a second later a nurse walked in.

“Is this the daddy?”
“Yes.” I answered her, not taking my gaze away from David and the baby.
“Okay. Have we decided on a name?” She questioned, I looked at David and he gave me a slight nod.
“Michael Alexander Desrosiers.”
“Okay.”

I gave her the correct spelling, and she looked at David.
“Okay hun. I have to take him now.”
“What? I just got him.”
“Don’t worry you’ll get him back I a little bit” She smiled, taking Mikey. When she left the room David took my hand in his,
“You should get some sleep, you look so tired.”
“I should. But I won’t”

David smiled,
“How are you feeling?”
“Better than ever before actually.” I chuckled. We gazed at each other for what felt lie forever.
“Michael Alexander Desrosiers.” David said aloud, then he laughed,
“Little Mikey.” I laughed a little too,
“I love you David.”
“I love you too Maddy.”
“Now, are you ready to do all of this, with a baby?”
“Ready as I’ll ever be.” he smiled, kissing my lips softly.

And that was the last thing I remembered before my lack of sleep got the best of me. I let my mind wander as I fell into a deep dreamless sleep. How could I dream now? There was nothing to dream of, I am married to the man that means more to me than life itself, and now we have the little ‘us’ to show for it…
♠ ♠ ♠
thats it. hope you like it!