Status: Let me Know what you think of THIS! =)

All I Need Is One Star in the Sky Wish for You Every Night

I do not own any Sorcerers apprentice characters.
I only own my oc

Name:Jessica(Jessie)Williams
Age:21
Looks:long brown hair,brown eyes,fair skin, 5'5, C-36,dresses girly but punk rock like Avril Lavigne.
Info:When I was 9 my parents were killed by some evil sorcerer.Something about wanting me to grow up in hatred and agony. So I ran away from this man and ran into this little shop with old aritfacts.I was terrified but where else could I go?I ran into some man when I came into this building.He told me I have potential and made me try on a ring.It was seriously pretty but he said Im not wat he was looking for.I didnt know y,but I was really upset about it.I didnt cry or anything but I was sad about it.He gave me my own ring.It was a red ruby ring.I was able to move things without touching it.Then I met Dave.He was akward & shy but he made me smile...we broke a vase thing that looked like a person on the inside.And then the person on the vase turned into an actual person!he tried to kill us but looked at me and said I would make a wonderful apprentice.I didnt know what that meant at the time but then the man who gave us the rings fought the other man and told us to leave...after that...I told Dave to keep my in his memories and never for get.I gave him my heart locket necklace and ran off.I had to get things together...so I found a good sorcerer and he trained me for the next ten years....and so begins it all.....