Get Your Kicks

Taylor Schmidt

I let out a small huff as I sat in the back of the bus. Just a half hour or so and then we would be in Vegas. We could get rid of Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn and everything would be normal again. I looked over to Ellie, smiling softly and giving her hand a small squeeze. She looked up but smiled when she saw it was me.

“What do you say when we get to Vegas we go to one of those male strip clubs? It’ll be just like Magic Mike!” She turned scarlet, but as I started laughing she realized it was a joke she giggled.

“Sounds great.” She agreed. “You know how much I love strippers.”

“Did someone say strippers?” Harry asked, turning around with wide eyes and causing everyone to start laughing. He pretended to pout before Darcy whispered something in his ear, causing him to chuckle. I bit my lip, plopping back against the seat and looking at the back of Liam’s head as he typed up a text message. My guess was that it was to his “not-quite-girlfriend,” but I wasn’t about to ask. So I just looked out the window, watching the desert as the sun set and waiting for the twinkling lights of Vegas.

I don’t quite remember when I fell asleep, but the next thing I remembered was Ellie shaking me, telling me to wake up because we were there. I let my eyes slip open and gaped out the window. I felt like I was in a movie as I watched all the sights that made Vega, well, Vegas. Finally we drove under the massive, neon sign telling us we had indeed entered the gambling center of the world.

We all cheered as Brenna drove us towards the hotel we had booked. I leaned forward, doing my best not to accidently grab Liam’s shoulder as I did so. “Aren’t we going to drop them off first?” I hollered. Niall smiled at me in the rearview and I knew something was up.

“We changed our hotel reservation.” Liam said simply, smiling at me. “You aren’t getting rid of us that easily love.” I felt like I had been punched in the stomach as I flopped back against my seat, glaring daggers at the back of Liam’s head.

“Great.” I muttered. He turned back to me, giving me a sympathetic look with those damn perfect eyes of his.

“Come on Taylor, I thought we put all the hostility behind us?” I shot his a cold stare and he got the hint, turning back around with a long sigh. “You don’t have to be so put out.” He muttered. I kicked the back of his seat, sending his falling forward and smirked.

I continued to ignore him the entire way to the Bellagio, not even being able to take in the beautiful fountains because I was in a rush to try and get to my room so I could continue to ignore him. But just as Brenna checked us in and I was making my way to the elevator he grabbed me, causing both of us to miss it as the others went up. I turned around and folded my arms, looking at him expectantly. “What?” I snapped.

“Why are you being like this?” He asked.

“How stupid are you?” He recoiled at that, but I simply shook my head. “I’m going to take the stairs.”

“Tay, you guys are on the tenth floor.”

“It’s better then waiting for an elevator with you.” I took my bag, making my way towards the stairs when he grabbed it, pulling it out of my hand with ease.

“Is this about Danielle?”

“Who’s Danielle?”

“My ex.” He said simply. “The second I said a thing about her you and I went back to square one. Why?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I reached out for my bag, but he pulled it away again.

“Taylor, please talk to me.” There was a long silence before I turned to the stairs.

“Have fun carrying my bag.” I said simply. With that I hurried towards the stairs, leaving him alone in the lobby to carry my bright pink suitcase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashlee again!
Sorry this took so long
and it's so short

oxoxoxox