Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter One ~ Doomed From The Start.

“Miss Lolita Hill, Miss Skye Rich and Miss Clare King you can come in now” said a doctor.
Wait… I’ll explain myself & why 3 girls are getting called into a room by a doctor. My name is Lolita Rosaline Hill, I live in Melbourne Australia and I am currently twenty two years old but on October 31st I turn twenty three. My Dad left my mother and myself when I was just born & my Mum died when I turned sixteen so I lived in foster homes until I turned eighteen then I moved in with my two friends Skye and Clare. The reason why my two friends and I are getting called into a room by a doctor is because we all decided to donate blood at the local medical centre/hospital.
We walked into the room that the doctor told us to go in and sat down at the chairs the nurses put us in, we got comfortable then they put a needle and tube in our arms to drain some blood out.
“Hey girls, is it just me or does it feel like it isn’t draining our blood, it’s putting something in our blood?” I asked, “must be only you Lolly, I can’t feel it can you Skye?” said Clare “nah I can’t feel anything so it must be you Lol” Skye said.
After a while we all started to get drowsy then all fell asleep.
“Hello… Skye, Clare? You there?” I called out, “ahh Miss Hill you are finally awake” said the same doctor who called us in. “Who… who are you?” I asked, “Miss Hill, I have no name. People only know me by the doctor” “where are my friends?” I asked getting a bit scared, “I am truly sorry but those girls are not your friends anymore” said the doctor “but…but why?” I asked getting even more scared. “Let me explain this as easily as possible… We were watching you, Miss Rich and Miss King before and during you were getting your blood drained out and we saw that you were better to be a mate” the doctor started to explain “a mate for what?” I asked quickly “LET ME EXPLAIN” the doctor shouted, I nodded quickly frightened by the doctor’s outburst “alright… you know how you said to those girls that you felt like something was being put into you? Well we put some special blood into you… Let me just say that you are now a vampire because of us.” The doctor explained, “A VAMPIRE! WHY? WAIT….DOES THIS MEAN THAT I’M BEING USED AS A VAMPIRE TO MATE WITH ANOTHER VAMPIRE?” I shouted. “Why yes Miss Hill… You are now a vampire and kind of with what you lastly said, all vampires need a mate and you were the perfect match for a vampire which by the way you will be sent to America to live with him” “AMERICA, WHY AMERICA! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE THERE!” I shouted at him then suddenly he knocked me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey guys, my name is Mayday and I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of this story,

Please comment on what you thought of it.

Also I got the idea of Lolita's name is from The Veronicas new song 'Lolita' which if you haven't heard it listen to it.

And Lolita looks like Lisa Origliasso from The Veronicas, Skye looks like Hanna Beth and Clare looks like Alexa Vega.