Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 24

It didn't take much for Vic to agree to come over and talk to me.

He claimed he was already on my side of town so he would be here in about ten minutes. Within that time I pretty much walked a whole through my bedroom floor. I couldn't stop pacing.

I told Vic to just come right upstairs when he got here and he did. I heard a soft knock on my door and I swear my heart actually stopped for a second.

Angie and my dad had work this evening so me and Vic are alone.

I walked over to my door, took a deep breath and unlocked ad opened the door.

He was wearing black skinnies and a cut up tank top that showed his muscular arms. The look in his eyes were mirrored to mine; anxiousness.

"Hi" I said, letting him in the room, closing the door behind us and locking it. I didn't want one of my parents to come home early and interrupt our conversation.

"Hey." He replied, sighing. "So...what'd you want to talk about?"

"I think you know what about, Vic." I said.

He turned to face me, looking me in the eyes. "Look, if you called me over here to tell me how it's Alex you should be with and how I wouldn't be the best thing for you, then just...get it over with." He said, clearly upset. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't about to be angry...he was just upset.

"Vic.." I started. "Alex and I...we-"

"You want to be together. I get it. You love him and he'll treat you better than I ever could. I've heard it all before." He said, walking past me to the door, trying to leave. I grabbed his arm, preventing him from going.

"Vic! Would you just lis-" he cut me off again.

"I don't need to hear it, Vienna! You guys love each other. Blah, blah, bl-"

This time it was me to cut him off. But not with my words.

I turned his head to face mine and pulled his head down by his neck so his lips could meet mine.

I could tell he was taken aback from my actions, but he just went along with it and kissed me back.

"I broke up with Alex...because I want you, Vic." I told him after pulling away for a minute, our faces inches apart.

His response to this was just pulling me into him again, kissing me hard.

I could tell he wanted this just as much as I did. The way he had his fingers in my hair, walking us towards the bed, still kissing.

His body was hovered over mine, and he took his shirt off quickly before kissing me again. I let my hands go over his tone chest, while he started sucking at my neck.

I started to take my shirt off next and threw it across the room.

We started to get more and more into it when I heard a voice at my door.

"Vienna, is that Vic's truck outside?" It was Angie. She came home early, which was normal for a Monday night.

I broke away from Vic's kiss and covered his mouth with my hand so he wouldn't make any noise.

"Uh...yeah. We're...just about to watch a movie!" I said to her, hoping she would leave.

"Oh, okay. Have fun. I'll be downstairs making some supper. Vic, are you staying to eat?" She asked Vic from behind my locked door.

I moved my hand away from his lips so he could respond. "Uh, no thanks. I have to go home after this...movie." He said to Angie.

"Okay." She simply replied and went back to the kitchen.

When I was sure she wouldn't hear us, I looked at Vic again, an we immediatly started laughing our asses off.

"Way to ruin the moment." I said, referring to Angie, and layed on Vic's chest next to me.

"When the time is right it will just happen." He said, and kissed my head.

"So, what about that movie?" I asked him with a big grin. I got off the bed to put my shirt back on and threw his shirt over to him.

I put on a random movie, not really caring what it was ad went back and layed in Vic's arms.

"Vic...my mom came down here the other day. And she gave me some news." I said, wanting to know what Vic would feel about me maybe having to move to Long Beach.

He sat up, his arm still around my shoulder. "Oh? What is it?" He asked.

"She's moving to Long Beach....and she wants to know if I wanted to go with her..or stay here." I said.

His eyes got kinda wide with the news. "Oh, wow." I could tell he was thinking about this and what the right thing to say was. "What are you gonna do?" He asked and looked at me again.

" I honestly don't know. In a way I want to stay...but I'm not sure what the right thing to do is." I replied. "What do you think?"

"Honestly...Vienna, I want you to stay. That may be...selfish or whatever, but, I don't want to be without you." He said, truthfully. "Whatever you chose though, I'll support it."

I didn't say anything to that. I just layed down in his arms again.

Everything felt so right in his arms...and just being with him made me feel safe.

I knew what I wanted. It was Vic, and now that I saw that clearly, I didn't want to leave him. I want to be with him.

I just don't want to see the outcome if things were to go wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter! I love hearing your thoughts!! :) hope you liked the chapter.