Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 25

"So, Vienna.." Angie started. Us and my dad were in the kitchen eating supper. Vic had just left my house awhile ago. "Since it's almost the end of summer, you dad and I thought we could take a little trip somewhere tomorrow ad stay for a few days."

"Oh? Where to?" I asked, looking at her.

"Not sure yet. We're still deciding. But what do you think about it?"

I still didn't completely know wether or not I wanted to even stay here in permanent or not. "Uhh.."

"I know you still have to decide if you want to go love with your mother or not, so if you want you can stay here by yourself or with Amber or Ericka. Your dad and I talked it through." She said.

I looked at both of them, suspiciously. "You would let me stay here? All alone?"

"Like you said before. You're gonna be an adult soon. And we should trust you. So that's what we're doing." My dad said.

"Then I guess I'm staying." I said with a big smile. I got up from my seat and put my empty plate in the sink.

"We're trusting you Vienna. Don't do anything we wouldn't do!"

"I won't!" I yelled from the staircase, running up to my bedroom.

I called Amber right away with the news. How could I not have a small party when my parents are going away for a few days?

"Hellooo?" She said after the second ring.

"Guess who will have the house to herself for a few days starting tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm assuming you! Party?!"

"Hell yeah! Tomorrow night. Bring some alcohol and Tony. I'll text the others and tell them." I replied, excitedly.

"Will do! See you tomorrow sexy lady!" She said and the line wet dead.

I plopped down on my bed and crossed my legs. I'm gonna have the house to myself.

No parents.

And now that Vic and I were... Well, I actually don't know exactly where we stood now...but who knows what will happen when we're completely alone.

---

Angie and my dad had left about an hour ago and Amber said her and Ericka were on their way. Tony, Mike, Jaime and Vic were gonna come together with a couple more of their friends.

I was in the kitchen getting all the drinks ready for tonight and I heard the girls come in.

"Viennaaa! Aaah!" Amber came running toward me, screaming, wrapping her arms around my body. "Oh my god, I feel like we haven't hung out in forever! I've missed you." She said.

I gave her a smile. "I know right!" I replied and me and Ericka hugged quickly.

"So.. I heard that you and Alex broke up." Amber said. "What's up with that? You guys were so good together." She said, sitting on the counter.

"Uh... Just wasn't what I wanted anymore." I said. I wasn't sure wether to tell them about me and Vic. They are my closets friends..they should know, right?

"And...?" Ericka pushed. She could obviously tell I wanted to say more.

"Well... Me and...Vic are kinda together now..I guess." I said with a shy smile.

They're expressions were surprised. "What?! No way! I told you they would get together eventually!" Amber said to Ericka.

"Well, I'm not so sure what's going on between us yet... Guess we'll find out tonight."

As if on cue, I heard a knock at my door. I quickly went to open it for the boys.

"Yo Vienna!" Mike said as he patted my head and entered my house with the rest of the boys following behind. They all said hi to me and I got to meet Tony's friends Luke and Jake. They seemed pretty cool.

Vic was the last one to come inside. "Hey." He said

"Hi." I said

He waited until he was sure Jaime was at least out of view before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful." He said in my ear.

The comment made my cheeks go pink. I thought I should try to look nice tonight. I actually put on more make-up than usual, and my nice clothes.

"Thank you." I said and we headed to our friends in the kitchen.

They had already started pouring their drinks.

"So, Vienna, you leaving soon or what?" Tony asked.

"Uh, actually, I'm not too sure now. My dad said it was cool if I lived here if I want to. Considering my mom is moving to Long Beach." I said.

"So are you staying here for sure or..?" Mike asked.

"I'm still deciding." I replied and poured myself a drink. I dropped the subject. "Let's party!" I said, and went to put the music on.

As the night went on, we all got drunk, and had a good time. I didn't want to get drunk tonight though. I only had half of my drink, just so things didn't get out of control or anything.

Jaime had left early, not sure why though. I didn't really care. It's not like I even wanted him there for the most part anyway.

Vic and I hadn't had a chance to really be together tonight though, so I went to the living room, where I saw him heading. He was with Mike and Ericka, talking.

"Not drinking tonight?" I asked him, and said next to him on the love seat. Ericka and Mike had gone back to making out.

"Nope. I'm driving tonight." He replied. I nodded my head in response.

"Want to..want to go upstairs for awhile?" I asked him.

"I'd love to." He said, grabbing my hand, pulling me off the couch. We made our way to my bedroom.

"Hopefully my house won't be destroyed when I come back down here." I said, jokingly. He laughed along.

"Don't count on it. Have you met our friends?" He said, closin my room door behind us.

"You have a point." I agreed. I didn't really care though. I just know I wanted to be alone with Vic finally.

He went to my stereo and put on a cd, even though music was already banging throughout the house.

I went to stand next to him, and put my hand on his cheek, turning his head toward mine. He slowly lowered his head so our lips could meet, gently at first.

I didn't want to wait. I want him.

Like yesterday, we took each others shirts off, laying on the bed. But we kept going.

My hands were tangled in his hair and his hands were in my back, pulling me closer to him. But it wasn't close enough.

At this point neither of us were clothed, and we were underneath the blanket.

I think you know what happened after..

---

I woke up, wrapped in Vic's arms, and remembered last night.

Perfect.

That was the word that came to mind. Everything was perfect.

I got out if bed, and grabbed a blanket to put around my naked body, and went on my balcony to get some fresh air.

I smiled to myself thinking about how thing came to be between me and Vic Fuentes. We went from hating each others guts to being best friends, to me admitting that I like him...a lot. What a roller coaster. But I loved it either way.

My thoughts broke when Vic opened the balcony door, with the sheet covering him below his hips. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Morning." He said quietly and kissed my neck.

"Morning." I replied.

"Last night was... Perfect." He said, I could feel him smiling at this which made me smile.

"Yeah. Perfect." I agreed. He held me close to him for a minute, us being silent. "Hey, Vic? Can I asked you something? It's kinda random." I asked, and turned to face him.

"Anything." He replied, looking down at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Why did you hate me so much when I first came to town?"

He sighed and looked down, collecting his thoughts. "I... Vienna, you just looked so much like her. Like Cara. Except with darker hair. I thought you would be like her. And I thought if I just acted like I hated you..then I wouldn't fall for you. I thought you would be exactly like Cara. But you aren't. You are strong-headed, don't give a shit about what other people think of you... And that's the total opposite of how she was. I ended up falling for you anyway."

He said all this looking straight into my eyes, and I just knew he meant every word of it.

"And I'm sorry for that. For being so rude to you at first. I just wasn't sure if I was ready to fall in love with someone again."

His words took me aback. "So..you're in love with me?" I asked with a smile.

He thought about it for a minute before nodding. "Vienna.... Please don't move with your mom. Stay here with me." He said, his eyes turning serious.

After a few moments, I finally nodded slightly and pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you Vic." I knew I meant it this time. When I said the words "I love you" to Jaime and Alex, I wasn't sure if I actually did or not, but with Vic, I just knew.

My words put a huge smile on his face. "I love you too, Vienna."

He cupped my face with his hands and pulled me in for another perfect kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me your thoughts! Sorry it took so long! Please don't give up on me though!! <3