Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Seventeen .

I ran back to the hotel and to the 3rd floor, I finally reached Aj and Kaitlyn's room . I banged on the door for probably about 5 minutes until Aj finally answered . By this time I had already been crying . When Aj opened the door her mouth dropped .
" What happened ?! " I fell into her and she wrapped her arms about me, cooing me.
" He doesn't love me back . I ruined everything . " I sobbed, letting all my body weight fall onto Aj. She must of called someone over to help hold me up and then I met the baby blue orbs of my best friend John.
" Shh, it's okay , Bri . " He helped me over to the couch and sat me down. I couldn't even sit up because I was crying so hard, my head fell into his lap and he brushed my hair back.
" What do we do ? " I heard Aj whisper.
" Just let her cry it out, leave Randy to me. " I sobbed even harder and the sound of his name . Eventually I cried mysef to sleep and I woke up in my room, weird right? I heard people talking out in the living room, the one voice was definantly Johnny but I couldn't make out who the other person was. I grabbed some grey sweatpants and a white sweatshirt and put them on then climbed back into the bed, pulling my knees to my chest. I rested my chin on my knee caps and just listened.
" Dude, you should have seen how upset she was. It was bad. " I heard Johnny say.

Fuck, it was Randy .

Tears formed in my eyes but never fell. I was more hurt and angry than sad . My best friend, my everything , just let me go just like that . The talking stopped and I heard the handle on the door move. It opened to reveal Johnny. He shut the door gently behind him and he walked over to me . He sat down and moved some of my hair out of my face.
" You okay , Gabriella ? " I just shrugged.
" I guess so. Just kind of angry and hurt. " He nodded.
" I would expect you to feel that way, but if it helps I bought you some cinnamon bun Ben and Jerry's ice cream. " When he said that my face lit up and he smiled .
" Thanks Johnny . "
" You're welcome , Dear . I love you . Go eat. " He kissed my head and got up an left . I sat on the bed for awhile and then decided to get up and go get my ice cream . I slowly opened the door and looked around, not a sign of Randy. I tip toed to the freezer and opened it. I grabbed my ice cream and a plastic spoon and went back into the bed room. I pulled my phone off the charger and put on my Jason Aldean pandora and hummed along to the low music while I ate . Soon my favorite song, God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton, came on and I started to sing lightly . I finshed my ice cream and sat it on the nightstand while I laid down, looking up at the ceiling.
" Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. " I felt the door knob jiggle and I jumped up. I rolled my eyes and laid on my side with my back toward the door. I knew exactly who it was and I wasn't in the mood to conversate with him . I closed my eyes as I felt the bed sink. I turned the music down low so you could just barely hear it.

" I know you don't really wanna talk to me but I just wanna tell you I'm sorry . I know I came off as an asshole and I really hurt you feelings . You're my best friend , Gabriella . I love you so much you don't even know . I feel like such a dickhead for treating you the way I did and I regret it, I should of told you how I felt from the beginning, " He paused, " Gabriella ? ... Please talk to me . " I sighed and rolled over to face him .
" How do you feel then , Randy ? " I sat up and he moved an sat on the bed next to mine . He just shrugged , " If you're not going to tell me when why did you come in here ? Please don't bullshit me . " I rubbed my forehead .
" I love you , Gabriella . I mean it . You just caught me off guard and I didn't know what to feel but after having time to think about it I realized that I love you too . You're my best friend and my everything . I never want to loose you ever . You bring out the best in me and you make me so happy. Even John says he's never seen me smile so much before as I do when I'm with you . I don't know how else to put it , Bri . I love you . I just love you . " Tears formed in my eyes as he spoke and I just couldn't take it, I jumped into his lap and hugged him tight. I pulled away and smacked my lips down onto his. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me back hard . Soon after we both pulled away, panting for air. He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled .

" I love you so much , Gabriella . " He whispered to me , making me smile.
" I love you too , Randy . "
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy the updateee ! sorry it's been so long !