Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Twenty One.

I hustled to the Diva's locker room and busted through the door, almost running directly into Kaitlyn. I pulled her aside and she just sort of stared at me.
" I need your help! Maria is down in the ring with Randy and this isn't sopost to happen! She's breaking storyline! I need you and Aj to go down there and get rid of her. " I whispered . An evil grin sneaked onto her lips and she nodded slowly.
" You got it. " She turned to AJ and motioned toward the door. Aj smirked and they left quickly, leaving me in the locker room. I walked out and went back to my office. I watched the small tv as Aj and Kaitlyn ran to the ring and surrounded Maria. You could see the confused look on Randy's face turn into anger. Kaitlyn and Aj pounced on Marian and took her to the ground. I couldn't help but laugh that Maria was getting what she deserved. She was trying to take Randy from me and I couldn't let that happen. Randy screamed for the Refs as he pulled Maria away from the two girls . The refs grabbed Kaitlyn and Aj and escorted them backstage. Randy helped Maria up the ramp as we went to commerical. Shortly Randy busted through the door,
" What the hell was that ?! " He roared. I noticed the camera behind him with the red light shining.
" What are you talking about? " I asked, crossing my arms.
" They're your friends ! They attacked her ! " I put a confused look on my face, trying not to let the smiled break through.
" Orton, what in gods name... Attacked who!? I was in a meeting ! " He grunted.
" Maria ! They... you know what, nevermind. You're cold, Gabriella. " He turned and slammed the door behind him and the camera turned off. I sighed and remembered the look in his eyes as he said those words "You're cold, Gabriella." He has a look of anger and seriousness in his eyes. We've been friends for over a year now and I knew when he was serious or when he was acting and right now he was serious. I hung my head and walked down to the Diva's locker room to chat with AJ and Kaitlyn and thank them. On my way there I turned my head to look down a hallway and spotted Randy helping Maria into the trainer's office. Her arm was around his neck and his around her waist. My anger rose and all I wanted to do was go and bust her face in but I couldn't . I had to get people to do that for me. I walked into the locker room and sat down beside my best friends.

" Thanks for that guys. " They laughed.
" It was no problem, but you may have one. "
" What? " I looked at Aj.
" Randy was pissed. " I sighed.
" I know, he told me I was cold. Like cold hearted. " She sat down next to me and patted my back, trying to comfort me but I knew I had to face him. I just really wish I hadn't seen what I just did, " Before I came in here, I said him holding her, helping her into trainer's office. " Kaitlyn gasped a bit. They knew he was pissed. Aj just kinda hugged me and laid her head on my shoulder. I looked down at the black skirt I was wearing with my white high top nike's and the blue blouse button up with the top two buttons opened, showing a little cleavage. Aj braided my hair to the side earlier and I just had on some light makeup . I sighed and looked up at them two.
" You'll be okay, love." Aj kissed my cheek and I laughed.
" Thanks, babe. Let me go get some work done and I'll see you two tonight. " I smiled and walked out of the locker room and back to my office.

I sat down in the chair, sighing to myself. I pulled my phone to check the time; 9 o'clock. This whole new three hour thing is killing me. I placed my head in my hands, dreading the meeting with Randy that I was going to have to have later when we left the arena. That's when the door busted open.

" Gabriella, did you have anything to do with that? " It was him. My heart fell and felt like it was beating through my stomach, " Answer me, Gabriella . " I could hear the anger in his voice . I sighed, not looking at him.
" She broke storyline, Randy. I had to do something. It's not like I can go out there and do that myself! " I kept my head in my hands before slowly looking up at him. He was rubbing his mouth, his eyes full of hate.
" I couldn't believe you would do something like that. John Laurinitis would, but not you, Bri. " He just looked at you.
" I can't believe YOU. " His gaze shot to me, " You're taking her side. Do you not understand she's trying to take you from me ! " I shot up and walked toward him.
" No she's not, Bri ! Are you crazy !? She doesnt want me! " I was going to kill him.

" Yes she does Randy. I can see it in her eyes, every time she looks at you and you're starting to get that look back in your eyes when you look at her. The look you use to give me. " I grew quiet, sitting on the desk. Randy just sighed and walked out, slamming the door. My blood started to get hot and I seriously think steam was coming from my ears. He was fucking missing her. What did I ever do to him to get him to fall out of love with me? I don't understand ! He got in my pants, is that all he wanted? Fucking player ! I stormed out of my office and talked to one of the stagemen,
" Tell Randy Orton he has a match next. " He nodded and ran off. I walked up to his opponent's locker room and knocked.
" Hey there, boss lady. " I smiled.
" Hey. You mind wrestling tonight? " He shook he head, " Good, your match is next. Thanks again ! "
" No problem boss. " He smiled as I walked off back to my office.

I watched from my office. Randy was streching in the ring waiting for his opponent to come out.
" Some body gonna get they ass kicked. Some body gonna get they weave split. " Randy's face fell he got angry. I smirked watching as Mark Henry walked to the ring, smirking as well and go in to face Randy. The match ended and my heart broke watching the beating Randy took. I felt terrible for what I had done. I ran to his locker room as he returned. He was limping as I approached. He had kicked out of three world strongest slams but finally gave up on the fourth one. I went to touch his soulder but he threw his hand up.
" Do not touch me , Gabriella. You better off just going back to the room now and leaving me alone. " I pulled my hand away slowly as he walked in the room and slammed the door in my face without even looking at me. I hung my head and tears pricked in my eyes.

" Hey , Gabriella . " I heard someone. I turned around to see Johnny. He noticed the look on my face, " Gabrie- " I collapsed into his arms and sobbed. I didn't say a word, I just sobbed. He was holding me in the middle of the hall infront of everyone. He helped me back to my office. He was going to take me back to the room to get away from everyone. On the drive there, I explained everything that had happened. When I told him about what I saw he just sighed, not saying a work, which didn't make me feel better at all.
" Johnny. "
" Yes? "
" Is he cheating on me? " Johnny just stayed quiet , " Johhny, please answer me. "
" I don't think he is, Gabriella. " A sigh of relief. We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and we went up to the room.
" You gonna go take a bath? " He asked as we approached my door. I nodded.
" How'd you know ? " I smiled, leaning against the door.
" Everyone knows you take your baths when you're upset. Just go, I'll text you in a little bit to make sure you're okay. " He hugged me and kissed my head before walking off and I went in to the room. I took about an hour bath, the water had went from hot to ice cold and I had finally decided to get out. I put on a pair of black and pink short under aumor running shorts and my white under aumor sweatshirt over top of my grey sports bra. I brushed my hair and braided it off to the side so it could dry and I went out to lay down on the couch and watch some tv to get my mind off of things. I texted Johnny and told him I was okay and that I was just gonna get some sleep.

I ended up falling alseep on the couch and waking up to the sound of the front door slamming shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY :) sorry it's been so long.