Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Twenty Six.

" GABRIELLA DAVIS !! " Shit. Vince.

" My office. Now ! " I turned and saw the red tomato face of my boss. I followed him into his office and he slammed the door behind him.
" Sit. " He said sternly.
" Boss, I- "
" Shut up ! " I sighed and fell into my chair. " What the hell do you think you're doing !? "
" She's screwing with my life. I had to do something. " I said quietly.
" Beating the life out of my superstars isn't the way to handle that ! "
" She ruined my life. " He sighed and relaxed in his chair.
" Look, I'll give you one match to get all this shit out of your system! One! No disqualification at Payback," A smirk appeared on my face, " But, if you touch her before that match.. You're automatically suspended for 60 days. " The smirk faded and I nodded, " Understand? " I nodded again, " Good, get out. " I stood up and walked toward the door. " Oh, and Gabriella... " I turned around to look at him.
" Yeah, boss man? "
" I loved the left hook. " He smirked and I laughed my way out of his office. I walked along the lonely hallway yet again down to the Diva's locker room. As I walked into the packed area, I was bombarded with questions from AJ and Kaitlyn.
" What happened !? " They both asked as soon as I sat down.
" Nothing. He gave Maria and I a match at the Payback pay per view. " I caught a glimpse of AJ's smirk from behind my left shoulder while Kaitlyn didn't know what to say.
" I guess you get your time to shine. " AJ said, patting my shoulder.

" UUGGHHHH !! "

Followed by the screech in the hall, the locker room door flew open and there she was, Maria, being carried in by the Bella Twins. I couldn't help but chuckle at my work.
" I don't know why you're laughing, Gabriella, what you did was wrong. " Bri said after they placed Maria down on the bench, with her hands on her hips.
" Yeah, that was harsh. " Nikki said behind her sister. I shrugged, brushing it off.
" Tell your fire crotch friend over there to stop fucking my boyfriend and we won't have any problems. " Maria's eyes shot over to me and she stood up.
" Me? Stop fucking your boyfriend? Please, huh. You're upset because he's madly in love with me and wants nothing to do with you at all. " She came closer and closer to me until she was almost right on top of me.

" Gabriella, he loves me. He wants to be with my forever. He wants to be my forever. He never loved you, nor cared about you at all, " She hissed, " He hates you. We spent so many nights together while you two were dating and I don't regret any of it, neither does he. We made love so many times while you two were together. He told me that no one compared to me in his heart and in his bed. He wants me, he doesn't want you. He told me he regrets ever meeting you, let alone sleeping with someone like you. You're just a spoke on the wheel. I am the wheel. You're weak. You're sad. You're pitiful. You're worthless. Face it Gabriella, you're just trash."

I shot up, looking deep into her greenish grey eyes, seeing the hate building inside of them. We stared at each other for about a minute until I remembered what Vince had told me. I wanted nothing more than to rip out her insides and stomp on them and then continue to beat her with a baseball bat. I stormed off, ripping the door open and going out into the hallway. When I heard the door slam I turned around and punched it as hard as I could with my left hand, not even realizing the damage I had just caused. I stared at the giant dent as tears started to fill my eyes, thinking of her words. How could he do this to me? After everything we've been through. I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone before and for him to just toss me around and throw me to the curb like a piece of trash? I don't think so. I'm Gabriella Davis. No one treats me like trash. I held my left hand to the center of my chest, feeling like my heart had been replaced with a giant black hole. But then again, how was I supposed to believe all of this? How did I know he said all of those things. There was only one way to find out and that was to confront Randy. I walked down the long hallway for what seemed like an eternity until I reached the door that read " Randy Orton 'The Viper' ". I lifted my left hand to knock but quickly felt the rush of pain and knocked with my right instead. I was expecting at least a smile from the man I had fallen in love with when he opened the door but I didn't get it.

" Oh. " That's it? That's fucking it?!

" We need to talk... Now. " I said letting myself in, cradling my hurt hand with my other. I sat down on the black couch and watched him close the door and move next to me.
" What do you want ? " He growled, not even bothering to look at me.
" What all did you with her while you were with me? What did you say about me, Randy? " He just sat there, looking at the ground, not saying a word, " She told me everything, Randy. She told me everything right to my face, in front of everyone else. She embarrassed me, " I paused before looking directly at him, " You embarrassed me, Randy. " That's when he finally decided to look at me.
" I didn't mean to, Bri, I - " I put up my hand and cut him off.
" Save it, Randy. I want nothing to do with you either. You have completely ruined my life. I hope you're happy with yourself. " Tears falling down my cheeks at this point. He looked at me, tears even in his eyes but they were just another lie.
" Bri , I swear I didn't want it to end up this way. I love you. I love you so damn much, girl. " I just shook my head.
" No. No. Stop lying to me. Don't you think you've already lied enough? Seriously, Randal, you'll never understand the meaning of love. You'll never understand the pain you've caused me. I hope you're happy because you've ruined me, " I paused as he placed his head in his hands, " I should have never fallen in love with you. I can't say I regret it because I love you. I love you more than I will ever love someone else, Randy. Do you understand that? I doubt it, silly me for believing that you ever could. I'm done here, " I stood up and looked down at him one last time, " and I'm done with you. " The words flew out of my mouth with no restriction, just like his did that day at the airport. I had to leave. I grabbed the door handle with my left hand causing me to cry out in pain quietly and he looked up at me as I switched hands.
" Gabriella, I'm sorry. " I laughed sarcastically.

" Go to hell, Randy. "
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYYY :)