Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Three .

" Gabriella , right ? "

He was the definition of tall , dark , and handsome . His dark skin brought out his bright blue eyes . He had some what of a beard/mustache combo and a buzz cut . From what I could see , he had tattoos ; sleves that fell all the way down to his wrist . My eyes travled back up from his tattoos to the half smile he had plastered on his face .
" Ye - yeah . " He just stood there for awhile .
" You ha - , " He stopped and started to walk toward me , " Sorry , I forgot to introduce myself . Randy . Randy Orton . " He held out his hand as a smile creeped onto my face .
" Nice to meet you , Randy . " I said pressing the ice pack against my leg even harder . He looked down then back to me .
" You're a very talented girl . " He crossed his arms , leaning with his back on the wall to the side of me .
I felt my face blush , " Thank you . " For some reason I just couldn't look him in the eyes . I don't know what it was but my eyes just wouldn't meet his .
Anytime , I - " He was cut off by another man , a little shorter than Randy with dark hair and bright blue eyes , he wasn't as built but he wasn't bad looking .
" Randy , there you are ! " His eyes met mine and he grinned , " Hello , Gabriella , Cody Rhodes . Very nice to finally meet you . " He came over an shook my hand and turned back to Randy , still eyeing me up every couple seconds . I turned my head back to the tv so it wouldn't seem like I was ease dropping .
" We have a match , man . Let's go . " I heard Cody say , " It was great to meet you , Gabriella . "
" You too , Cody . " I gave him a small smile and turned back to the tv and he left .
" Well , it was a pleasure to finally meet you . Hopefully , I'll see you around . " Randy smirked .
" Yeah , you too . " And with that , he was gone and the trainer was back with my ice pack . He strapped it to my leg and told me to take it off in another 20 minutes so I just decided to stay in his office and watch the next match .

" It's a new day , it's a new generation . " The words blew through the speakers of the arena because I could hear it from the trainer's office .
" The Legacy . They're becoming something , huh , King ? " Cole mentioned .
" You're damn right , Cole . Cody Rhodes , Ted DiBiase Jr , and the Viper ; Randy Orton . They've become a force to be reconed with . Never turn your back on the Legacy . " King said . 20 minutes went by and trainer helped me take the ice off and sent me away with some advil back to the locker room . I walked back and sat down next to my bag , rubbing my knee .
" Sorry about that kick , girl . " Kelly mentioned from a few spots down .
" No , no . It's okay , really . " I gave her a reassuring smile and decided to change . I slipped on a pair of white softball shorts , a pair of grey sweapants , my white and purple and white Nikes and my purple V Neck tshirt from ealier . my hair was still down straight as I packed my bag to head back to the hotel .
" Hey, we're going now to go get some movies and snacks for movie night , wanna come with ? " Aj asked as her and Kelly picked up their bags .
" Nah , you guys go ahead . I have to run to trainers office for an ice pack , I'll meet up with you two at the hotel . " I said placing my bag on my shoulder as they walked out of the room and down the hall toward the exit . I walked out a few seconds later after tying my shoe and started heading toward the trainer's office . When I got there he gave me a brand new ice pack to place in my freezer tonight and use on the plane tomorrow .
" 20 minutes on , 20 Minutes off . Your knee should feel better by tomorrow night or the next day . Be safe , kid . " Trainer shooed me off .
" Thanks . " I said and left the room . I was almost to the double doors of the arena when something caught me off guard .

" Gabriella ? " I turned and saw him walking toward me .
" Hi ... Randy . " He stopped infront of me .
" Mind if I walk you out to your car ? " He smirked .
" Sure . " I giggled , fixing my bag on my shoulder as we walked out of the double doors. I walked even slower than Randy and I could talk a bit before I had to leave . I found out that we had a lot of things in common and we liked a lot of smiliar things , but I still couldn't look him in the eyes . Every time I tried too , my eyes just ended up looking down at the ground . As we approached my car , I unlocked it and slid my bag in the passenger seat and we walked around to the back of my car .
" Randy ! Let's go ! " I looked over an saw the two other Legacy boys waving Randy down standing next to a black Hummer .
" Well , I'll see you around , beautiful . " He winked and walked off . I jumped in the car and drove over to the hotel . After I got there , I checked into my room and got ready to head over to Aj's room . I walked down the hallway and bumped into someone's chest since I wasn't pay attention .

" Fuck , " I whispered , " Sorry about that . " I grabbed their hand .
" We really have to stop meeting like this . " He chuckled and helped me up , " You alright ? "
" Yeah , I'm okay . But if you excuse me , I'm on my way to a movie night with a few of my girlfriends . " I smiled and crossed my arms .
" Well , missy , you have fun watching your chick flicks and eating ice cream . " He smiled and his eyes lit up , making my heart melt .
" Thanks , Johnny . Will do . " I let my arms fall and smiled at him . He opened his arms up ,
" And congrats on your first win . " I laughed and hugged him .
" Thanks again . I'll see you later on . " We went out separate ways .
" See ya , Gabriella . " I walked down a little farther and saw Aj's door shut . I walked up and knocked on it , thinking of who came out . Aj answered with a smirk on her face .
" What ? " I asked , walking past her and into the room .
" I saw that . "
" Saw what ? "
" You and Johnny ! You like him ! " She slapped my arm .
" Do not , we're just friends . "
" Mhm .... " She smirked as I sat down next to Kelly .
" Oh shut up and put the movie on ! " Kelly laughed .

" You shut up ! " Aj and I said at the same time and we all laughed , enjoying our night and celebrating my first win .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ya'll ! :)