Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Five .

That nights Raw went by smoothly I guess . Aj won her match of course , so that was a good part of the night . We were in New York for a few more days so Vince decided to rent out a club and have like a little business party thing the day after Raw . Aj and I were going to go together since we were single and everyone else had dates. We had just finished up eating at the hotel resturant after shopping and were getting ready to head up to our room and get ready. Randy has been on my mind all day and so is the fact that he has a girlfriend , but I keep telling myself ; We're just friends. Yeah , that's it . Just friends . Nothing more . Aj and I had reached our room and had just started getting ready when her phone started going crazy on the counter in the bathroom . I was laying my outfit out on the bed when she picked it up .

" Hey ! Yeah just us two . Sure . Yeah , just come over when you're ready ! Ok , see ya then ! " She smiled and hung up .
" Who was it ? " I asked , going back to setting up my outfit .
" John . He doesn't have a date and asked if he could go with us so I told him to just come over when he's ready . " She shrugged and went back to doing her make up . I got everthing set up and walked into the bathroom and started to curl my hair into loose curls and do my make up . After I finished my hair I applied some light blush , some eyeliner , and some mascara . I took a look at myself and walked off to put my new dress on . It was like a little black dress but white and made my figure stick out like a sore thumb and brought out my tan . My long, dark curls flowed down to my lower back and my eyes changed to a bright brown color. I was finished up in the bathroom when Johnny got there . He was wearing dark jeans with a white button up collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms . He looked sexy really sexy and I couldn't keep my eyes off him from the minute he walked through the door . I walked out of the bathroom with my gladitor sandals on and my finished look and met Johnny's gaze .
" Ugh . Wo - wow . You look beautiful , Gabriella . " A smile creeped onto his face . I felt my face grow hot as I saw Aj smirking from the other side of the room . She had on her little black dress with her black converse , as usual . She was still beautiful of course .
" Thanks , Johnny . " I walked over and hugged him .
" Alright ! Let's hit it ! " Aj threw her hands up with her clutch in her one hand and phone in the other as she walked out the door . I grabbed my clutch off the table and followed John out the door .

When we showed up to the party almost everyone was already there . Randy and Maria were there , and they were practially matching . I turned my nose up and turned around before we started to walk toward them . I took me , myself , and my clutch full of money over to the bar for a drink . Before I could reach the bar I felt someone grab my arm and spin me around , It was Johnny .
" Take a picture with me . We actually kinda match . " He looked me up and down . I agreed . I posed with my hand on his stomach and his arm around me . Aj snapped the picture and awed at it afterward . I rolled my eyes and hit the bar . I was sitting and drinking a beer by myself when everyone started to pile in .
" You know , it's not good to drink alone . " I turned and saw him , " Mind if I join you ? " Randy . My heart fluttered .
" Sure , darling ! " He sat down .
" You look beautiful , Bri . " My face grew hot .
" Th-thanks , Randy . " I smiled at him and he smiled back , " Where's your lady ? " He shrugged .
" Don't know . Probably with her friends . She's been on my dick all fucking day . I needed a break . I mean I like her an all but damn . " I covered my mouth to try to keep from laughing but that didn't work very well . He just looked at me .
" Sorry . " I muttered , taking another sip of my drink . He chuckled and did the same . Hearing him complain about her that little bit actually made me kind of feel better , placing that little bit of hope into me that they would break up soon . I was probably wrong , but hey , need faith right ? It sounds really mean of me but he was one of my best friends and I felt like Maria would only make him become more distant from me since we were so close . I just sat there and watched him from the corner or my eye as he gulped down his beer and asked the girl behind the bar for another one . He had on dark jeans , black air max , and a black button up like John's with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms , showing off his tattoos . He looked so good . More than sexy .

" Stand up ! " I jumped at Aj's voice , " I wanna take a picture of you two ! " I sighed and looked at Randy . He stood up and offered me his hand . We posed the same way John and I did and Aj awed again before Maria came up right behind her .
" There you are ! " She ran over to Randy and kissed him . I growled and sat back down and finished my beer .
" Another one please , when you get a chance . " I asked the girl behind the counter .
" Sure , sweetheart . " She handed me another one right away . From the was Randy sighed I could tell he knew I was kinda of mad she just interrupted our conversation .
" I'll see you later , keep your phone on ok ? Bye , Bri . " He gave me a quick kiss on the head and ran off with Maria to the dance floor before I could even say anything . I rolled my eyes and chugged the rest of my beer . I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around and saw Wade .
" Hey there , stranger ! " I giggled .
" Wanna dance , beautiful ? " He smiled , wiggling his eye brows . I jumped up and grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the dance floor . We started dancing and his hands found their way to my hips and after awhile of dancing I noticed Randy was no where in sight . It was getting really late so I decided to take off with Aj and head back to the hotel .
" I think I'm gonna head out darling . I'm really tired and it's getting late . " I looked up at Wade .
" Okay , sweetheart . I'll see you soon ! " I hugged him and walked off to go find Aj .
" Hey girl , you ready to head out ? " I asked her .
" Yeah , it's getting late , " She turned to Miz and kissed him , " See ya tomorrow . " She winked and we walked off , my mouth hitting the ground .
" Mike ?! " She smirked .
" Yeah , he's hot . So what . " I shrugged .
" You go girl . " We laughed and finally reached our hotel room . I fell down and collapsed onto the bed slowly drifting off to sleep when my phone vibrated next to my face . Randy .

I need to see you . Meet me downstairs in 5 .

Really ? What now ?!