‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 1

"Harry!" I yelled. I could hear him sigh and him coming towards me.

"What love?" He asked.

"You know there's a thing called a hamper, where you put all of your dirty clothes when your done using them. Not the floor." I said.

He just laughed. "Sorry." He smiled kissing my cheek. I smiled and followed him into the other room in his house.

"Im surprise Ally let you come to London." He said.

"Me too." I sighed laying on his bed facing the ceiling. He changed his shirt, did a hair flip and put on his necklaces. I smiled at him.

"What are you staring at babe?" He asked turning to me.

"Nothing, Im just tired." I said.

"Ha! You have jet lag!" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Im sorry baby." He said coming closer to me, giving me that look. The tickling look.

"NO! NO! NO! please Harry Don't tickle me!" I begged, but it was too late he tickling me to the point where I couldn't breathe. I was out of breath from laughing so hard. He finally stopped and laid next to me as we both stared into the ceiling, with me out of breath. He turned to face me, and I faced him.

His hand lightly brushed against my face as his thumb brushed for my cheek. I kissed his lips and pulled away quickly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Hey Haz, where's the bathroom?" I asked. "Because there's like 8 bathrooms." I laughed.

"Um, down there to your right." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and went to the bathroom. I was having such a great time here with him. The hate messages on twitter were going down, Ally is giving me freedom, and my 17th birthday is coming up. Harry was everything to me, he meant the world, and with out him, I would probably be home, being home schooled and taking classes online. I would be dancing and doing workshops like I always have been doing. Once I finished using he bathroom, I went into the kitchen.

"So what time is your workshop?" Harry asked.

"Um, about 4:30pm." I said. Harry always supported me when I danced, and so did the boys.

One Direction is becoming huge. They've been everywhere, winning awards, performing on Ellen, the VMA's, the teen awards. The only time I was ever at the VMA's was when I was dancing in the Britney Spears Tribute.

"Me and the boys are going to watch you teach a class. Eleanor might come to take it, and Little Mix."He said.

"Wow...wait what about Danielle?" I asked.

"Oh, her and Liam broke up." He said. I gasped.

"Really!? When was I gonna know?" I asked laughing. He smiled. I looked over at the clock. It was already 4:00!!

"Oh Shoot!" I said running away to go get ready. I got dressed into my dancing gear. When I walked out the room, Harry smiled. I smiled back.

"You look amazing babe." He said.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

Once we got to the place, about a hundred people showed up. I smiled. They were shouting my name. Little Mix, Eleanor and the rest of the boys were already inside. Harry helped me through the crowd. When I got inside, Perrie and the rest of the girls ran to me.

"Oh my gosh! You're wearing the pants I gave you guys!" I said.

"Uh yea! We always do!" Jade said.

They looked amazing.

Eleanor came from behind them. She was wearing her pants too. I smiled at her.

"Good luck Chachi!" They all yelled. We got ready and the security guards let everyone in. They all screamed when they saw the boys and Little mix. Everyone took a seat on the floor and became quiet. The boys, Eleanor and Little Mix were sitting down with their backs on the mirror.

"Um, Thank you guys for coming. It really means a lot. Im very glad you guys came and I hope you like this dance that I came up. I just made it a few days ago. So yea!" I smiled. Everyone began cheering.

The dance began and everyone was doing my choreography. I smiled.

"SPOTLIGHT! SPOTLIGHT!" Everyone chanted. I rolled my eyes and went into the middle of the studio and everyone surrounded me. Harry was smiling at me. I smiled back and told Niall to play the song.

I danced. When I finished, Harry shouted, "ANOTHER ROUTINE!" I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Yea Olivia, show them the one you showed the girls yesterday!" Perrie said.

"Which one!? You never showed me!" Harry asked. All the little girls laughed. Im surprised that boys older than me came to take my workshop. I nodded and Niall put on the song.

I danced again. Once I finished everyone cheered again!

"So thank you guys for coming! I hope you had a great time here!" I said. They all clapped and I smiled. I could feel my cheeks become red. Everyone was led out by Paul and other guys. I watched them as they all went out. Once everyone was gone, I laid out on the floor. They laughed.

"Im so tired!" I said. Harry stood over me and held out his hand.

"You did great babe!" He smiled.

"Thank you!" I said kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, so I'm really happy I brought this story back. I hope you enjoyed this.
Chapter 2 soon!

BTW those videos are actually me dancing!! NOT LYING!!! please check them out!