Status: Feed back please.

Mistaken Moments

Chapter 9

Ella awoke the next morning to an empty bed. She sat up, wrapping the sheets around her body, running her hand through her hair. The curtains were still pulled to keep the darkness in. She picked up her phone to see that it was a little past ten o’clock. She checked her messages, and there was no new message’s. She wondered where Josh had gone, was a little hurt that he didn’t wake her up. She picked her phone back up and dialed Sara’s number.

Sara answered the phone all chipper and awake.

“Why are you awake and in a good mood?” Ella asked as she twirled her hair in her fingers. She could hear guys laughing in the background. “Where are you?”

“Am at the venue with the guys, they are doing an early sound check for the show tonight.”

“Oh?” Ella said, she was a little put out that she didn’t get asked to go. “What time does our flight leave?”

Sara giggled. “Surprise, we are going home tomorrow.”

“What?” Ella snapped. “I know that you don’t care if you work or not, I have bills to pay Sara. I can’t be neglecting my life, my bills, my job.”

“You are in a bad mood.”

“Yes I guess I am. I am calling the airline, and am going home.” She snapped “This is fucking retarded.”

“Gawd you think you would be in a better mood, getting laid and all.”

Ella sighed and hung up the phone. She didn’t want to talk to Sara at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara hated when Ella acted like a moron. She hated when she hung up on her. “Ugh.” She exclaimed.

“What is wrong baby?” Mike asked coming over to her.

“Ella is an idiot mostly. That woman is ………UGH.” Sara chucked her phone on the table. “I have put up with her for so many years. She always …….she is just………I don’t know what is wrong with her. She is just in a bad mood and she is terrible when she is in a bad mood.”

“Who is in a bad mood?” Matt asked joining on the conversation.

“Ella” Mike said rubbing Sara’s shoulders.

“What about Ella?” Josh asked sitting down by Sara.

“She is a bitch.” Sara said shrugging Mike’s hands of her shoulders. “She is just………ugh so.......fucking ugh…… She is probably at the airport right now go home to her sad little existence that she thinks is so important. I don’t know why she is even still my friend. Like REALLY!”

Josh shrugged. “She was sleeping soundly when I left.”

Sara looked at Josh with big eyes. “You left and didn’t wake her.”

“Ya, she was sleeping soundly. I didn’t want to wake her.”

“Well there…..she is pissed at you and taking it out on me.”

Josh scrunched up his eyebrows. “Why would she pissed at me.”

“Joshua!” Sara exclaimed. “You don’t know her well enough to know that she is a softy when it comes to sleeping with someone she likes, for her to wake up and find you gone is an insult. If it was just sex to her then she wouldn’t give a rats ass.”

Josh sat there and took in what Sara was saying. “What are you saying Sara?”

“She is in love with you already. Oh my fucking god!!!!”

Mike chuckled, Matt walked away. Josh ran his hand through his hair. Ella in love already, that couldn’t be possible. They haven’t even known each other a more than a little over a month. They have had sex….Josh tried to count. Well spent two nights together. Well more than two nights, but two nights of amazing sex. Josh didn’t know if he was ready for serious, after Nikki, he was still dealing with left over emotions there. They had been together for a few years, lived together, shared a pet together.

“Josh are you okay?” Matt asked once he noticed how quiet his friend had gotten.

Sara stood up and walked over to Josh. “Look here Ramsay!”She spat waving her finger just inches from his face. “You hurt her; I will cut your balls off.”

Mike bent over with laughter. He loved his girlfriend. One minute she could kill her best friend, the next minute she was looking out for her.

“I am not going to hurt her.” Josh said shoving her hand away. “I like her.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ella took a shower and put on a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. She couldn’t get a flight out till after midnight so she decided she would wait and go home tomorrow with Sara. She brushed her wet hair out, leaving it to dry to the air, it would curl in ringlets. She put some light make up on.
Her phone kept vibrating; she didn’t want to look at it. Sara probably told Josh that she was leaving and he probably felt bad, texting her to get her to stay. How could he have sex with her all night and get up and leave in the morning without waking her. She use to do that to the guys she used for sex in college, was Josh just using her. She sighed. She really liked him. He was gorgeous, sexy, hot in bed. She felt like she was the only girl in the world, the way he touched her. “He is a rock star Ella” she told her reflection in the mirror.

She heard the door open. “Sweetheart where are you?” his voice rang out.

Ella walked out of the bathroom. Josh looked at her. She was fucking beautiful. Her hair was curly, hanging down her back. He closed the distance between them and kissed her before she could say anything, he felt her tense a little, but soon as he deepened the kiss she melted against him. He caressed her face as he kissed her.

He pulled back to look at her, hand still on the side of her face. “I am sorry that I didn’t wake you this morning. You were so peaceful and if I did wake you I would have been late for sound check.” He said grinning at her. “You forgive me?” he asked bending down so he was at eye level with her eyes.
Ella got lost in his eyes for a few seconds. “Maybe.”

“Maybe?” he pouted out his lip. “How can I get you to forgive me?”

Ella leaned her head sideways and pushed back her hair to expose her neck. She didn’t say anything. Josh placed his lips softly on her neck, kissing her ever so gently. He heard a soft sigh escape her lips. He looked at her again. “Forgive me?”

Ella shook her head no, but smiling at him. She placed her hands on his chest and backed him up towards the bed, once close enough she shoved him. He fell back onto the bed. She straddled his hips.

Josh grinned up at her. “I like when you’re rough with me.

Before Ella had time to react, Josh sat up and flipped her over onto her back and pinned her arms to the mattress above her head, he leaned in and invaded her mouth. She moaned softly.

“I am going to make you forget you were ever mad at me sweetheart.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella stretched and rolled over onto her side, facing Josh. He was sleeping, his hair strewn all over his pillow. She reached for her phone to check the time. It was just past four, she couldn’t believe they had spent all afternoon in bed. She did fall asleep for a little after the fifth time they had sex. It was amazing, the way this man made her feel. She sighed and crawled out of bed, picking her clothes to get dressed. She did it quietly enough that she didn’t wake Josh. She needed to talk to Sara.

She set off down the hall to Sara and Mike’s room. She knocked on the door softly. Mike answered.
“Hey.” He said smiling.

“Hi Mike I need to talk to Sara.”

“Are you okay Ella?” Mike asked, he could tell she was unsettled about something. Sara came up behind Mike.

“Ella honey what is wrong?”Sara asked from behind Mike.

“Can we talk………alone.”

“Sure……Mike can you excuse us for a few minutes?”

“Ya …..sure. Take all the time you need.”

Sara sat down on the sofa and watched Ella pace; she could tell that her best friend was very upset about something.

Ella ran her hand through her hair, “I need to go home.” She said looking at Sara. “I need to stay away from Josh.”

“Ella I thought you liked him?”

“That is the problem I do like him but I know nothing about him. I know he is in a band and that he is amazing in bed.” Ella explained, the tears started to slip down her face. “It is all physical Sara. We have sex and that is it.”

“Ella honey he likes you. You guys just meant each other and you kinda jumped past the pre relationship part, you just started to have sex. Mike and I were the same; used each other and now we have feelings for each other. I love him Ella.”

Ella sighed she could tell her friend was happy for the first time in a really long time. She felt bad she stood here and whined about having amazing sex with Josh. She should be really talking to Josh about this anyway.

“I am going back to my room.”

“Are you coming to the show tonight?” Sara asked. “We should be leaving soon.”

“I don’t think so. I will talk to you later.” Ella walks back down the hall towards her and Josh’s room.

She stops at the door; she can hear Josh talking to someone. She opened the door; he looked up her and smiled. He was sitting on the bed, his hair was wet and he wore nothing but a towel.

“My mom.” He mouthed to her and rolled his eyes. “Mom I am eating right, and getting enough sleep.” He winked at Ella. “Mom I have to go…….say hi to dad……..yes mom I will call tomorrow. I love you too.”

Ella had sat down on the bed beside him. She could not help herself, Josh trying to talk to his mom and Ella kissing and softly nibbling on his neck and down his collar bone.

“Woman” he said as soon as he slid his phone shut. He turned and pushed her back onto the bed, he looked down at her, and she grinned up at him “You are beautiful.” He said softly as he brushed her hair back from her face, and he nuzzled her neck. She tangled her hands in his wet cool hair, loving how his lips felt on her skin. “I have to get dressed sweetheart, as much as I would love to stay right here with you and get you out of your clothes, I know Matt will be banging on the door in less than ten.”

She pulled him to her and kissed him, pressed her body into his. She wasn’t letting him go anywhere, she kept playing over in her head what Sara said about her and Mike. She pushed his towel off, and ran her hands down his back.

Josh pulled back breathless, his eyes glistened with lust. “You are evil.” He murmured between kisses, he worked at her clothes till he had them off. He loved how soft her body was, and how good she felt.

“Josh.” Sara gasped as he found his way around her body. She knew she was falling for him, she knew the physical connection she had with him right now would lead to that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She watched him get dressed; she was curled up in the bed.

“Sweetheart I wish you would come to the show.”

“Josh I am so tired, you didn’t let me sleep much last night or today.” She grinned as he came across the bed to her. He was fully dressed, hair done and make up done. She loved the black eye liner; she thought it was sexy as hell. “I will sleep while you are gone.” She grinned.

“You are going to wear me out baby.” He said mere inches from her face. He reached up and cupped her face. “I really like having you here.” He said softly. “You soothe me.” He kissed her softly as Matt banged on the door. “See you later Sweetheart.”

“I will be here.” She said pulling the sheets up to cover her naked body as he opened the door. Ella threw herself back onto the pillows. She was fast asleep within seconds of her head hitting the soft pillow.