Status: Feed back please.

Mistaken Moments

Chapter 8

“Ella are you almost done?” Sara whined standing on the other side of the nurses’ station. “You were off a half hour ago. The bars await.” Sara lied to her friend that they were going to the bars, she had a surprise in store for her friend.

Ella rolled her eyes. “I really don’t want to go Sara.”

“It will be fun, besides it will take you mind of off Ramsay. You have been mopping for the past four weeks and they won’t be home for another four.”

Ella looked at her friend who was already to hit the town, little black dress. Sara was beautiful. The tall blonde, skinny type of beautiful. “Okay give me a few minutes to get changed and we will go. I am not getting all dolled up.”

“Yes you are.” Sara said chasing her friend down the hall. “I have a dress for you in my locker.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ella got ready she put on the way too short black strapless dress Sara had brought for her. She left her hair down, it curled over her shoulders and down her back. Sara also did her friends make up, made her put big dangle ear rings on.

“Okay you look awesome.” Sara said grinning from ear to ear. “Okay come on it is almost four thirty.”

Ella sighed, as she picked up her purse and her phone. She checked it; she had not heard anything from Josh all day. She followed Sara outside, and there was a limo pulled up by the front doors. A man opened the door and Sara got in.

“What the hell Sara?” Ella asked getting into the limo.

“We are going to the airport. The guys record label sent the limo for us.”

“The airport?” Ella said harshly.

“Don’t get your panties in a bunch. They are having this big party in Toronto tonight, something to do with so many records sold of masterpiece theater. Matt and Mike wanted me to come, and they suggested that you come too, so you can brighten Josh’s mood. I guess he has been moping too.”

“What about my shift for tomorrow.”

Sara smiled. “Taken care of.”

“Okay, does Josh know? I have not heard from him all day.”

Sara grinned again. “You are going to surprise him.”

Ella got butterflies in her stomach. She couldn’t wait to see him. His texts were either, sweet or sexy hot. She could always tell when he was alone in his hotel room by what he sent in his texts.
They got to the airport and boarded the plane, first class which was something neither Sara nor Ella experience before.

“Okay Stella, we have four hours on this flight. You need to fill me in.”

“Fill you in on what?”

“Josh and you.”

Ella could feel her face grow warmer. “He is a nice guy.”

“Come one Ella, it is me Sara, your best friend. Spill, I want details. I was going to try to hook up with him but Mike happened first.”

“I really like him Sara. I am so comfortable around him. He is amazing.”

“So how is he? Ya know?” she giggled.

Ella smiled, “Fucking amazing. He can do things with his tongue.” Ella said as her phone vibrated. She took it out of her purse and looked at it. It was a text from Josh. “Speak of the devil.”

“Don’t you tell him!”

“I won’t.”

Ella bean I miss you! Have this stupid party tonight; I just want to jump on a plane, bus train,
scooter to get to you. I miss the way smile lights up a room, the way your skin feels against
mine, naked of course :P

Ella smiled at the text. She responded.

Hey I miss you too!! I just got done work. It has been a long day. I am going to go home and
watch you tube videos of you guys. Is that a little werid??

She hit send, and waited for a reply but she didn’t get one. Her phone went out of service. The rest of the flight, her and Sara talked about Josh and Sara’s relationship with Mike. Ella didn’t realize that Sara was actually starting to fall for Mike. Sara said they were seeing only each other. No more dating other people.

The announcement came on, that they would be starting their decent into Toronto. Ella couldn’t wait to see Josh. There was yet another limo waiting for them at the airport, which would take them directly to the hotel where the party was being held.

Ella was so excited, she couldn’t wait. Sara usually had messed up ideas but this one was pretty damn good. She glanced down at her phone; a text had come in after they landed.

Do you want me to make you a video and send it to you ;)

Ella texted him back

What did you have in mind? Would it be xrated?

‘’Come on Ella, you will see him soon enough. Matt is waiting for us.”
Both girls got out of the limo, they had to have security bring them past the fans that had lined up outside, with the hopes of catching a glance at one of the guys. They made it inside safely. The hotel was freaking fancy. Ella felt a little out of place.

“Matt.” Sara said going over to hug her friend. “I have missed you.’’

“You two look beautiful. Josh is going to freaking jump you when he sees you Ella, you are all he has been talking about. What did you do to him?” Matt grinned giving Ella a big hug. “The mopping isn’t good but at least he seems to be happy.”

Matt lead them to the ball room the party was being held in. The room was packed. Business looking people, to rocks star looking people to beautiful woman everywhere. Ella felt ill. She reached out and took Sara’s hand. She was uncomfortable.

Matt handed them both a glass of wine. “You girls stay here, I will be right back.”

Ella scanned to room looking for the tall guy with the blue in his hair. Her phone vibrated in her hand.

“I wanna be xrated with you sweetheart. I am standing in a room full of people, at a party for MT
and all I can think about is how soft your skin feels, the smell of your hair. UGH!”

Ella spotted him, he was leaning up against the bar, phone in his hand. He was all dressed in black, except for a red tie and white jacket. His hair was done up, standing in every direction. Different from his normal flat in his eyes hair that she was use to seeing him with. He lifted his drink to his lips, sipping it.

“I wanna know what xrated things you have in mind?”

She sent the text and watched to see his response. He looked down at his phone and smiled. He was going to reply but this drop dead sexy red head approached him. He put his phone in his pocket. She was talking to him, standing too close for Ella’s liking. The red head leaned in and whispered something in his ear, Josh laughed and smiled. This made her blood boil, she was jealous.

“That bitch is too friendly.” Ella said out loud.

Sara turned her attention to Ella to see what her friend was talking about. Sara watched the red head loop her arm in Josh’s and lead him across the room, towards the open balcony.

“He is going with her?” Ella said, with hurt in her voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh let the beautiful red head lead him outside on the balcony. He needed some fresh air anyway. She was trying too hard to get his attention. He was being polite.

“Josh, I bet you must be lonely.”

Okay here we go, he thought gulping the last of his drink down. He was going to have to reject this smoking hot red head; it was not going to be easy. She seemed like she was on a mission to get in his pants. He felt his pocket vibrate.

“excuse me.” Josh said politely pulling out his phone to check it.

“I have black lace underwear on, and that red head can’t do the things to you I can. Going to
rock your world tonight Ramsay.”

Ella watched his expression; he was confused and amused at the same time.

“Turn around.”

She texted, she watched him check his phone and turn around and look at her, the look of surprise on his face was worth the four hour plane ride, his smile grew huge.

“How the hell did you get here Sweetheart.” He closed the distance between them, picking her up into a hug, he inhaled the scent of her hair. He had forgotten all about the red head. His large hand cupped Ella’s face. “I have missed you.” He said softly holding her gaze. “You are intoxicating.”

Ella wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. “I have missed you. It is kinda scary.” She said as he placed her back on her feet. He looked down at her.

“I am so happy to see you.” He said softly. He brushed her face softly, then leaned down to kiss her softly. He felt her hands tangle in the back of his hair. He rested his forehead against hers. “Ella bean, I think I am in trouble with you.” He grinned. “To fall so quickly.”

She smiled up at him, holding his gaze. His eyes were filled with warmth, they glistened. She reached up touching his face. “Ramsay you have a party that you need to be a part of. I am starving.”

He took her by the hand and led her back into the room full of people. “By the way……” he started leaning down so his mouth was inches from her ear. “That little dress looks fucking hot on…….but bet it is going to be even hotter coming off of you later.” He pressed his lips quickly on her neck beneath her ear.

The rest of the evening consisted of her watching Josh with the rest of the guys, talking to people in the industry. Ella and Sara had been sitting off at a table drinking more wine than they should have.

‘’Sara, just look at him.” Ella slurred watching Josh a few feet from them. “He is perfect.”
Sara giggled. ‘’He is pretty sexy.”

Ella watched him, the way he moved, she had never seen him interact with the other guys in the band. She could tell they were really close. He was a comedian. Always cracking jokes, he wasn’t that way with her though. She was starting to get tired. It had been a long day. She yawned.

“You should have some coffee.’’ Sara said smiling. “He isn’t going to let you sleep.’’

“I am not going to sleep……”she giggled. “Hi Matt.”

She said as Matt approached the table. “You girls must be tired. We are almost done here.”
Josh came over and sat down besides Ella, wrapping his arm around her, pulling her close to him.
“You look tired sweetheart.” He said softly. “You wanna go up to room?”

She smiled at him. “That sounds perfect Josh.” She said smiling at him. He stood, helped her to her feet

Steadying her stagger. “Sorry.” She giggled letting him support her weight.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around her for support. “Night guys.” She said waving to everyone.
Josh laughed at her. They waited for the elevator; she leaned up against him for support. He kissed the top of her head.

They stepped into the elevator, the door closed. Josh hit the floor number, before he had time to say anything, Ella attacked him. She grabbed him by his tie, and pulled his mouth to hers, she kissed him deeply and passionately. He pulled her close to his body. She melted into him. A soft moan escaped her lips, which he thought was hot as hell. He ran his hands over her bare back above her dress. He kissed down the side of her neck and across her shoulder. She pulled back to look into his eyes, they were so dark. His black eyeliner was smudged now, he looked so sexy. The elevator opened to his floor, he took her by the hand and led her down the hall. She tripped and stumbled several times.

“Ella darling what am I going to do with you?” he asked letting her lean against him as he swiped his room key in the reader. It unlocked and he opened the door. He lead her over to the bed, and sitting her down before she fell down. “You are fucking intoxicated woman.” He said grinning at her as he knelt down to help her with her shoes.

“I want out of this stupid dress.” She said watching him remove her shoes, he looked at her, even on his knees she was almost the same height as him, while she was sitting on the bed. She reached out and traced his lips with her finger. “You have perfect lips.” He reached around and unzipped her dress, she could feel his finger tips gaze softly and lightly over her skin. He grinned at her. She pulled at his tie again, this time to take it off; she loosened it, and unbuttoned his black shirt, pushing it back over his shoulders exposing his chest. Her eyes ran over his body, he was beautiful. She pulled him to her, placing her lips on the inner part of his neck, tangling her fingers tightly in his hair. She bit down softly on his skin. He sighed softly, and pushed her back onto the bed, pulling her dress off.

“Love the black lace.” He grinned climbing over top of her, pushing her hair back from her face. “The last time we were together this way, it was rushed and I didn’t get time to explore every single inch of you.”

She kissed him, he pulled back mere inches from her face. “I am going to make every part of your body known to mine tonight.” He whispered before he kissed her again.