Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 1: The Arrival

It was just a simple day for You Me At Six chiling in the London apartment with some beer and nandos playing Fifa13 and Matt complaining in the background saying its the shittest game ever.
Because Josh was one of the Fifa13 captains he considered himself to b some sort of expert on the whole entire game which completely annoyed everyone even Matt who wasnt even playing the game.

But soon Josh's cockyness got the better of him and Dan got completely pissed off at him and challenged him for a match of course it would be (Josh) Arsenal vs (Dan) Man United.
'Right thats it Josh you are so damn full of yourself,Thats it me,you Fifa match right now,we shall settle this!' Dan exclaimed
'Alright mate your on' Josh replyed
'Either way the game still sucks!' Matt proclaimed
'SHUT UP MATT!' Chris and Max yelled
As the boys prepared to face of in the deadly battle of Xbox?! The phone went.
'Its probably Abigail calling me!' Josh announced
'Get over yourslef' Dan coughed under his breath
So Josh made a strut towards the phone and picked it up and began to go all lovey dovey which made all the boys wanna be sick. In the background the lads were making vomit noises. As soon as they did Alex Gaskarth ran in to the room yelling 'Guess who is back in the UK!' And with that Jack also jumped into the room.
All of this made Josh drop the phone and run towards Alex to give him a giant hug. Which he had longed for since they left for the US last summer. Josh grapsed Alex tight, Alex patted him on the back and whispered.
'Take it you missed me,a lot'
'Yeah,your like..umm my best mate out side of the band' Josh replied
'Only your best mate,well then guess you didnt miss me that much' Alex proclaimed,slipping out of the hug.
'I did honestly Alex! Ask Dan! Ask him' Josh blurred out
'Alright then...Dan?' Alex asked
'Yup he is telling the truth would'nt shut about you and his apparent amazing Fifa skills through the whole year' Dan said
'Aww you did miss me' Alex said whilst pulling Josh into a hug again 'Guess you missed me too much then,I have a present for you later' And with that said Alex pulled out of the hug and winked at Josh which made Josh go all girly inside and smirk in Alex's direction.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm excited this is my first Fanfiction ever! Yes I know this is the summary of the FanFic but yh whatever!