Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 2: The Cover Up

The fact Alex had thought about Josh and got him a suprise was what made Josh so happy. Dan walked over the the phone and picked it up it seemed he was the only one who remembered that Josh dropped it to hug Alex. Dan knew Josh liked Alex because Josh told him on the last night of Warped Tour the night before Alex was leaving back home. Of course Josh was drunk when he told Dan,he usually never confides in Dan that much since his dad passed away Dan was quiet towards everyone except for his girlfriend. Josh doesnt rememebere telling Dan and Dan never told Josh he knew.

'Ummm hello' Dan muttered
'Oh oh its you Dan*sigh*I take it Alex is in town then?' Abigail said
'Yeah how did you know? Wait do I wanna know?' Dan replied
'Its nothing I know its just a bromance thing he has I'm sure its nothing well tell Josh I made us a date at Nandos tonight at 6pm K thanks Dan' *beep* And with that Abigail hung up and Josh also noticed Dan putting the phone back.
'SHIT!' Josh proclaimed
'What is it Josh?' Alex said in a panic
'Don't worry I covered you but you have plans later mate,you and her at Nandos you lucky cunt!' Dan laughed and walked out of the room texting his girlfriend with a cheeky grin on his face. Alex put his head down knowing that his suprise for Josh would have to wait a while. Josh came over and sat next to Alex and rubbed his back.
'Don't worry I will text her say I'm not feeling well' Josh whispered. Josh saying that brought smile to Alex's face. Matt walked out of the room confused as to what Josh and Alex were up to. Which left Jack,Max and Chirs to talk guitars on the other side of the room.

Matt walked to Dan's room. Knocked on the door.
'Come on' Dan said in a husky voice 'Sup Matt'
'Umm Nothing...' Matt stumbled
'Actually there is one thing' He added
'Sure what is it man?' Dan replied
'Its about Josh and Alex'
Dan gulped as he thought of a plan to divert Matt's idea.
'Its just I know Josh has Abigail,I dunno they seem a little to close for comfort' Matt pondered
'Matt,you can't be serious they are just good buddies Josh has missed I meam who can blame him he has been stuck on tour with us 4 and his and my girlfriend he just needs a new face who he can chill with' Dan said with a smile on his face as he never knew he could improvise and lie so well.
'Yeah I guess so' Matt replied.
Dan's pocket began to vibrate,it was Gem (his girlfriend) calling him.
'Shit mate its the girlfriend gotta take this one!' Dan said pushing Matt out of the room as he greeted Gem with a 'Hey babe missed you' and closed the door on Matt leaving him to ponder his thoughts on Josh and Alex.