Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 4: Your Present

That hour didnt go fast. In fact it was probably thevlongest hour of Josh's life. It consisted of him being in numerous position singing along to whatever was on KerrangTV. Until there was a knock at the door.
Josh glanced at the clock 7pm. Just on time Josh thought to himself. He opened the door Alex was standing there with just his NYC shirt and jeans. Josh thought no mattervhow scruffy he looked he was an angel to him. Alex turned to face Josh. Gave him a devilish grin and stepped into the appartment closing the door behind him. He grabbed Josh's shirt and pulled him in close and whispered.
' Want your present'
Alex whispered whilst pulling Josh closer.
' Yes please' Josh replied
This brought a devilish grin to Alex's face. Pulling Josh closer so that Josh was pinning him to the door.
Alex began to take his and Josh's top off showing there well toned chests off. Alex began to suck on Josh's neck this made Josh squirm in pleasure. Alex then began to kiss from the bottom of Josh's chest to his perfectly pink flushed lips. Alex began to kiss Josh and bite his bottom lipvas if to gain entrance to Josh's mouth allowing Alex to use tongue. Alex gasped for air.
' Like your present Josh?' Alex asked catching his breath
' Like love it Alex, Thank you but you rest' Josh began ' I can take over' He added. Whilst guiding Alex to his bedroom and Josh pinned him on the bed unzipping his and Alex's jeans.
' Thats enough this is my gift to you Joshua so let me.' Alex said rolling Josh over so that Alex had pinned Josh down and in that same movement kick both of their jeans of off the bed.

Alex looked at Josh in order to get his approval. Alex then entered Josh it took Josh a minute to adjust to Alex's size but sure enough Josh begsn to moan in pleasure. Which only made Alex more happy. Josh began ti clench on the bed sheet.
' Ale-x stop stop Im I-I gon-na come' Josh proclaimed letting out a moan and his cum spread on the bed sheet. .
With that Alex was happy. Pleased with himself and rolled to Josh's side and kissed his now red cheek.
' Happy Josh?' Alex asked
' More than that I would say thrill-' Josh was interupted by Alex shoving his tongue down Josh's throat.
' What was that for?' Josh asked in a startled voice
' Your to damn sexy how could I not, plus you come to easy make it harder next time babe.' Alex said kissing Josh on the lips.
Next time. Babe. Alex wanted a next time wanted to call him babe. Dan calls Gem babe and they have been going out for 3 years.
' Umm uhh ok I I will then in my defence you are too hot how can I not come when your the one fucking me eh Alex?'
' I know in a bloody sex god arent I' Alex said in a arrogant tone
' Pfft yeah right' A girl voice said from outside the room
' Get over yourself Alex!' Proclaimed another voice but this one was mid tone in pitch very sexy a horny kinda voice.
' DAN!' Josh yelled 'What the hell are you doing here?'
' My apartment to doesnt matter if someone is fucking you I am still going to be here!'
'Get in herw now Dan!' Josh yelled pulling a sheet over him and Alex
' What is it?!' Dan said entering the room wirh his hand linked in Gem's.
' Hey Gem' Alex yelled
' Ummm hi Alex' She responded
' Sorry bit weird given I am in be naked' Alex apologised
' What do you want Josh? Kinda have something to do with Gem!' Dan proclaimed. Given she was now no longer wearing he cardigan or leather jacket it suggested they were up to the same things that Josh and Alex where doing.
' What is Gem doing here at.... Gone 11!' Josh asked
' I could say the same for Alex plus we gad that meeting remember about Gem moving in!' Dan yelled ' Now we are off to our room if you dont mind' and with that they closed the door.