Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Not What I Had In Mind

Zacky’s POV

It took a couple of hours to unpack all of Sierra’s belongings. We could have done it faster but Sierra wouldn’t let me touch the box of bras and underwear. The story about her ex-boyfriend and her brother really got at me. It feels good to know that we have something in common, even if it was negative. It really is a shame that she doesn’t keep in touch with her brother anymore. I talk to my little brother Matt every now and then on the phone and hang out every once in a while. If she’s fine with it then I guess I am as well. I walked into the kitchen where she was adding some of her dishes to a cabinet. I snuck up behind her and quickly wrapped my arms around her waist. She gasped and jumped a bit because I was just that sneaky.

“Don’t do that! You scared the shit out of me.” She giggled.

“Oh, I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to.” I apologized while leaving little kisses down her neck.

“Trust me, if you keep that up you’ll be forgiven.” She mumbled as she tilted her head back.

“We have a couple of hours before we have to be at Matt and Val’s. What do you want to do?” I asked.

“I say, you make a bag of popcorn and I’ll put in a movie.” She said as she bounced into the living room.

“That’s not what I had in mind.” I sighed.

“I know, but I’ll make it a scary movie. That way, when I’m scared, I’ll cuddle into you for support.” She smiled.

“Well that’s better then nothing.”

Sierra picked out Amityville Horror. I loved this movie and I guess she did to. Even though I knew she wasn’t afraid of the movie she snuggled into me anyway. We missed parts of the movie because one of us would start kissing the other and that would distract us. We were interrupted by my phone ringing and I pulled away real quick to answer it.

“Baker here…..right now? What time is it?…that late!…I ah…lost track of time. Ok we’ll be there soon. Bye.”

“Who was that?” Sierra asked.

“Matt, I guess they are waiting on us.”

“But I don’t want to leave right now.” She said placing light kisses on my lips.

I deepened the kiss as her hands ran through my hair. I don’t think they would mind if we were a few more minutes late.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was so short :(
i had to end it there