Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Family Reunion

Val’s POV

The guys had been working really hard the past week so the girls have been spending constant girl time with each other. We were out shopping when Sierra spoke out about what’s been going through her mind the past couple of days. She’s worried about Zacky. Apparently he hardly talks to her and when she walks into the room when he’s on the phone he hangs up quickly and has this nervous face. I guess this has been happening on more then one occasion. I asked him about it when I visited the studio and he said he didn’t know what I was talking about. I saw the guilty look in his eyes so I knew something was going on. Sierra felt something bad was happening. She didn’t know why she was being so paranoid. If I remember right she mentioned something about cheating. All the girls froze when she suggested this. We all said that that was impossible. He could never cheat on her. I believed myself when I reassured her of this, but that little voice in the back of my head said otherwise. Currently, I was getting dressed for Sierra’s party that night at Brian and Michelle’s. I decided to ask Matt if he had any idea of what Zacky was up to.

“Honestly, I have no idea. He seems fine at the studio, but his phone is constantly going off and he is very private about his conversations. Jimmy said that he heard a bit of one of them.” He answered.

“Well, what was Zacky talking about?” I questioned.

“Something along the line of ‘be there around 7 p.m., because she won’t be home’ and then Jimmy walked away.” He said quietly.

“God, I hope I’m just being super fearful right now.” I muttered as I put on eyeliner.

“Hey, we have to be there in 10 minutes. Are you good?”

“Yeah, just got done.” I said as I slip my hand into his as we left the house.

*AT THE PARTY*

Due to some horrible traffic, Matt and I were the last ones there. We walked into the house to hear Jimmy laughing up a storm. Making our way into the kitchen we saw why. Let this be known that Jimmy took the cake as his responsibility and he sure did have fun with it. The cake had a huge picture on it of Jimmy and Sierra when they were younger. She was sleeping on a couch while Jimmy drew pictures on her face with a marker.

“Look, I drew whiskers on her face!” Jimmy giggled.

“Thanks, Jimmy, I guess. I was not expecting this at all.” Sierra said still shocked.

We heard someone’s phone vibrated loudly and I looked at Zacky. He just took it out and walked out to the patio for privacy. Glancing back at Sierra I could tell she was forcing the hurt feelings away. Good old Jimmy lightened the mood for everyone.

“Our first game will be ‘Pin the Tail on Johnny’ and it starts NOW!” he screamed.

“What?” Johnny yelled running away. “That is so not fair. You are actually using sharp things!”

Sierra’s POV

Zacky walked back into the kitchen and said that he saw the pizza guy down the block so the food was coming. Right after he said this the doorbell rang and Brian went to go answer it. The guy walking in had to have eight pizzas stacked on each other, which blocked his face. Zacky started taking one box off at a time. The deliveryman’s hair came into view and it struck me as odd. Last person I knew who had pink and purple-splotched hair was my brother. Wonder why anyone would want that hairstyle. The guy’s eyes came into view and I was struck dumb. It couldn’t be. When all the pizzas were gone I stared at the man in front of me and so did Matt. The guy gave me a cheesy grin, which showed off the characteristic dimples.

“Ain’t nothing like a family reunion, huh sis?”

“SCOTT!” I shrieked as I ran up and hugged him.

It wasn’t long after this that Matt, Jimmy, and Brian joined in. I looked up into his face to see a little tear roll down his cheek. Damn it, now I’m going to cry.

“Wh…how?” I roughly said.

“Well, ask your boyfriend.” Scott grinned.

I pulled away from the group hug and turned to an extremely happy Zacky.

“I guess I’m suppose to ask you.” I said still in surprise.

“Happy Birthday Sierra.” He whispered.

“You did this? Please tell me this is why you were being so secretive the past week?” I begged.

“Yeah, it was. I called your dad and he told me where Scott was. We’ve been playing phone tag for a while so that everything could be perfect. I didn’t tell anybody about my plans because I knew that they would spill the beans. Sierra, I wanted to do something special for you and I knew how much you love your brother, so I brought him here.”

“Zacky told me about why you never called me, even though I already knew about Alex because dad told me.” Scott said. “Also, I fiercely approve of this one. If he went to this much trouble to keep me a secret, then he’s a keeper.”

“Trust me, I already know that.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him. “Thank you so much, this is the best birthday I’ve ever had.”

“This is just the beginning. You still got a shit load more presents.” Michelle said as she pointed to the overflowing kitchen table.

“Plus, I’m not done yet sweetheart.” Zacky grinned. “I have more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i would never let zacky cheat on her...at least not yet *gasp*

thanks for reading and i love all the positive comments
you guys all rock!