Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Charmed, I'm Sure

Zacky’s POV

Grabbing Sierra’s hand I pulled her into the living room so that she could open all of her presents. The group put their gifts in front of her and Sierra just looked so overwhelmed.

“This reminds me of my birthdays when I was little.” She laughed.

“Here, you have to open what Leana and I got you.” Jimmy said as she shoved a box in her lap.

She gave Jimmy a questionable look before she stripped off the bright purple wrapping paper. Glancing into the box real quick, she closed it and blushed a deep scarlet. Leana and Jimmy burst out laughing. Sierra finally showed what was in the box. The first item was a slutty French Maid outfit. That wasn’t horrible. Reaching back into the box she pulled out a whip and fuzzy handcuffs. Tonight was certainly going to be interesting. Before she revealed the last item she said that she had to read the note that was attached to it.

“Just in case a certain man can’t perform like he usually does. Love, Leana.” Sierra giggled before showing what was in the box.

My eyes bugged out from anger.

“My woman does not need a fucking vibrator to get her jollies off. I’m overly qualified to do that job.” I said as I threw the toy in Kourt and Johnny’s direction.

“But Zacky, this thing is even music themed. It says right here that the ‘Cock of Love’ is ready and willing to please.” Kourt laughed.

“How about you guys keep that, I don’t think I’ll be needing that.” Sierra informed them.

“Well, if you insist.” Kourt said as she stuffed it into her bag.

Brian placed a LARGE box at Sierra’s feet. It took her by surprise but she dove into it with pleasure. The entire box was nothing but clothes, and not just any normal clothes. Brian gave her almost every piece from his Syn Gates Clothing line.

“Now you can sport the best clothes ever.” Brian smirked.

“Enough chit chat, time for ours.” Johnny huffed.

She opened the first box to find a new pair of bright red stiletto heels. She looked at Kourt happily and hugged them to her body.

“You knew I always wanted a pair!” she giggled.

Ripping open the card from Johnny she read it and laughed nervously.

“One Free Massage From Johnny Christ” she read from the homemade coupon. “Uhh…thanks Johnny. I’ll keep this for a special moment.”

“Here’s ours, now I made it, but it was all Matt’s idea.” Val said as she handed the slim package.

After the paper was removed it seemed like they gave her a photo album. She leafed through the first view pages and smiled at every picture.

“I can’t believe that you kept these pictures.” She said amazed.

“I asked my mom for a majority of them. Speaking of which, she wants to see you now that you’re back.” Matt said.

“I want to see her so bad. She has to make her mashed potatoes though, or else I won’t go.” She laughed.

“Hold on, you have one more gift from me.” I said quickly.

I pulled out the little jewelry box from my pocket and handed it to her. I could tell that she was excited because all girls can tell when something is jewelry. She took the lid off the box and both her mouth and eyes made large circles. Pulling the charm bracelet out of the box she examined each individual charm. The first charm she looked at was a bear, meaning Big Bear, where we met. I put a guitar on there because I play one, duh. A little movie reel was the next one. I found out that we could watch movies all day and never get tired of it. She rolled her eyes when she got to the deathbat charm. I couldn’t resist putting one on there. The last one was a charm that summed up the whole bracelet. It was a single heart with ZB + SS engraved on it. She put it on her wrist and admired it.

“I love it Zacky. I really don’t deserve this.”

“Oh shut up,” I said teasingly, “you know you do. Besides, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t try?”

“Hey guys, I didn’t bring all this pizza over for it to get cold. Dig in!” Scott yelled.

The rest of the night was spent eating pizza, having a cake fight, and cleaning that cake fight. Under all that frosting I’m sure Sierra had a smile that told how much fun she had tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
ps on the evil note last time,
don't believe everything you read!

hugs and kisses for readers!