Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter Thirteen

A few hours later, Dory woke up expecting to feel pain but she felt normal. She sat up, finding herself in an unfamiliar bedroom, that had walls covered in Batman posters, KISS posters and Motley Crue. The bedsheets were black and soft beneath her.

The sent of a familiar cologne passed her: Andy.

She got out of the bed and walked out of the room, looking down the hall.

“Andy?”

He came from the end of the hall, and walked towards her.

“I'm sorry but it had to be done.”

“What? What did you do?”

He held up his phone to use as a mirror, a black scar littered her throat. She knew what it was at once.

--Dory--

If you remember, I mentioned a protection mark before. Well that's what Andy gave me. To a human it appears to be a mating mark but all vampires can tell the difference.

The protection mark allows Andy most of the benefits as a mating mark would: being able to locate me no matter where, knowing my emotions, reading my thoughts every now and again and shit like that.

When a fertile is given a protection mark, his or her mate is shut out completely with the benefits a mate ship provides. When the mate claims his mate as his own, and mates with the fertile, biting them in the process, the protection mark will be gone and the protector will no longer get the benefits.

A protection mark is rarely necessary, maybe 1 in 6000 but trust me to be that one fuck up.

“You aren't a fuck up.” Andy said, sounding surprised.

Stupid mind reading.

He ignored that, and lightly took my hands. “You deserve better than how he was treating you. I've felt your pain, and no fertile should be treated like that under ANY circumstances. You are...unique. You are one of a kind, you are-”

“Are you done giving me synonyms for unique?” I grinned.

He chuckled and dropped my hands. “Way to ruin the moment, but yeah sure.”

Andy and his low voice gave me a tour of the house, showing me that my things had been brought over.

“Can I make food?” I asked.

“Of course.”

“Yay.” I smiled and skipped off to the kitchen.

I made some Ramen noodles and some for Andy also, carrying them to the living room where he sat on the couch watching TV.

“Food!” I smiled.

“FOOD!” He replied with a huge smile, taking the bowel and fork I'd held out to him.

“Fuck, we had school today.” according the the clock it was noon. I was out for hours!

“I explained it to the principle, it's fine. But we have to go tomorrow.”

“M kay.”

We ate in silence except for the TV in the background.

“Hey Andy?”

“Mefuh?” he said, looking up with noodles hanging out of his mouth and back into the bowel.

“Thank you.”

He sucked the noddles in and swallowed them. “Your welcome.”

When we finished our food, I did the dishes and began to sweep the kitchen.

“Dory! Dory!” He sang, bounding in the kitchen with his long as hell legs.

I looked at him and arched an eye brow.

“Drop that broom.”

I did, it clattered to the floor.

“Get ready, we're going to the mall! We might run into Frank and Gerard too.”

“YES!” I took off past him and to his room where my things were.

Soon I was showered and got dressed deciding to go all Gryffindor on this bitch. “Wear your hair up, make sure the mark is visible!” Andy called.

“Okay!” Leaving my headband in, I pulled my hair into a pony tail. I lightly skimmed my fingers over the protection mark. Suddenly Andy was at the door.

“Did you touch it?”

“Yeah, how'd you know?”

“I felt it. It gave me a cold chill and something drew me to you.”

Weird.

“Hm.” I opened the door and pulled my replica of Ginny's want out of my boot and held it in front of him.

“Ready!”

He chuckled. “Now I have to change.”

“What's wrong with what your wearing?” He was wearing black skinny jeans, gray converse, and a black button up shirt with the top most buttons undone.

“We are gonna contrast each other so much the humans will have heart attacks!” He bounded into the room and scooted me out, closing the door.

I went to the living room and pulled my sketchbook from the drawer in the table with my pencil and eraser and continued my drawing. I thought it'd be funny if I drew Josh as a dom, just to say 'TAKE THAT BIOLIGY

It looked like this.

I've been working on this for two days, and now...its finished! Just as I made a few more lines Andy came in head to toe in leather. His face was painted with black around his eyes and half of a chelsea smile. (A/N He's wearing his performance outfit)

“Well my opposite, shall we go?” I asked, offering my arm.

“Indeed.” he took my arm and we walked out of the house.

----Time lapse---

Andy and I were on our way to Hot Topic for like, the third time in half an hour when I spotted a short fertile with tawny brown hair with a dom with black hair.

“Frankie!”

He and Gerard turned around and I began to run up to Frank, but came to a screeching halt when I saw his outfit.
We eyed each other and drew our wands. (his tie is around his belt loop, he kept his wand there)

“What are you here, Weasley?” he sneered in a very Malfoy-ish way, accent and all.

“Could ask you the same Malfoy.” I made sure to do the accent as well.

The doms clamped their hands over their mouths like 'oh shit'

I noticed Gerard's eyes flash to my neck then to Andy briefly.

“Alright, later by the fountain I challenge you to a duel!” He called out.

“I accept!”

Gerard came up behind Frank and I could just barely hear him whisper “You are the sexiest nerd ever.”

I gagged and Frank blushed. We put our wands away and ran to hug each other, giggling at our previous antics.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Great! You?”

“Meh, happy.” I shrugged, he smiled.

“I see you've done your fair share of shopping.” I nodded to the bags that Gerard was holding.

“You too.” He pointed to the bags Andy was holding.

“Yeah but they both still have some arm left.” Frank smirked.

“Yes, yes they do.” we hooked arms and literally skipped to Hot Topic.

Frank picked out a sexy things for me and I gave him a disapproving look. “Frankie I'm not exactly curvy.” I gestured to my torso.

“You will be!” he squealed, taking them up to the register and taking Gerard's wallet out of his pocket and paying cash.

Gerard arched an eye brow as he put it back. “I love you.” Frank batted his eye lashes.

“I love you too.” Gerard rolled his eyes and smiled.

I frowned, and I know Andy saw it because he put a comforting hand on the small of my back.

Frank and Gerard were oblivious because they were currently sucking more face than a vacuum cleaner sucks dirt.

Andy took the bags, then Frank and Gerard came back to earth and broke apart.

“Sorry.” Frank blushed, looking at the cashier who assured him it was okay.

“To Dressy Dress!” Frank proclaimed

I'm sure your wondering what the hell that is. Well, 'Dressy Dress' is a dress shop that is vampires only. They even have dom's who guard the door and only let in fertiles and doms.

The dom's groaned but none the less came with us.

An hour later I bought these with some encouragement from Frank

We were walking past the fountain when something dawned on me. I whipped out my wand and turned of Frank.

“Ready for our duel, Malfoy?” I sneered in accent.

His mouth made an O before he whipped out his wand. “I was born ready.” He whipped off his clock and tossed it on his mate. I did the same and threw it on Andy.

The next twenty minuets were full off words like: “Expellirarmus!” “Rictusempra!” “Stupify!” “Tarantallerga!” and “Confundus!” And yes, we acted it all out. Andy recorded it on his cell phone.

Security was going to stop us but Gerard, Andy and a few doms we didn't know growled.

I thought about how Draco never wins, so I let him win. Frank stood over me ( I was laying on the ground) with his wand pointed at my face.

“ELLLEHHHH!” I stuck my tongue out and played dead.

“Victory!” Frank threw his arms up, getting off me. A dom I don't know helped me up before Andy could, I thanked him.
Soon, we were sitting in the piercing place, I was getting my cartilage pierced. They put diamond skull and cross bone earnings in and I loved them. It was done by a fertile of course.

Before too long, Andy and I were back at his place. Andy took care of the stuff we bought while I picke up the broom again and began to clean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read this blog of mine it's important!