Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 12

Andy got into a protective stance in front of me. Devin bared his teeth.

“Do not challenge me in my own home.” he growled.

“I am not challenging you. I'm protecting what I care about.” Andy hissed.

Devin looked confused.

Andy gave a dry, humorless laugh. “You don't know do you? You don't know how much you've hurt her while she was here.”

“I NEVER raised a hand to her!” Devin curled his fingers into claws.

“No dumb shit. You hurt her emotionally. Ignoring her, putting her down, treating her like nothing but a nuance. You never spent any time getting to know her, she tried to be nice to you and TRIED to be your friend because she knew you had no interest in her. She knew she was unwanted and stayed out of your way, but you STILL managed to pick out something wrong about her. She is an amazing, beautiful, caring, artistic fertile who deserves SO much better than you. NO fertile deserves to feel how you made her feel.” Andy seethed.

Devin seemed bewildered. “How would you know?” he ordered.

“My power. I have seen everything, and felt her feelings. Did you know she thought that if she was dead you'd be happy? That she's considered suicide all for your god damn happiness?”

Devin's mouth dropped as mine had a long time ago. I can't believe Andy is doing this!

“Did you know that she is an amazing cook? Did you know she can sing? Did you know she is kick ass at video games and is a fantastic drawer? Of course not, you don't know two things about her! You never bothered to ask. She is has feelings Devin, more than you know. Did you know that her first kiss was Ricky and that it hurt her inside? She wanted him to let her die, so you could live a happy life. She would give everything for you, despite you treat her like absolute SHIT.”

My eyes got blurry with tears I refused to let go.

Devin's eyes flashed to me and Andy went on. “I know. Devin I know she is allergic to nuts and guinea pigs, her favorite color is blue, she can't swim, and she is afraid of clowns. I know her secrets, she trust's me. She's fucking scared of you!”

He wasn't wrong. After all Devin's put me through, all the mean looks he's given me I just don't feel safe with him. With all the rage in the room I was trembling and fighting to stay on my feet. As a fertile, I feel very threatened right now. If either of them snaps and I'm in the middle...

“I have a better idea.” Suddenly Andy's hand touched the side of my face and his power forced it's way inside my brain. I herd a male gasp and Andy's cold power hummed in my head. I could feel that he was sharing my experiences with Devin. I kept him out of anything personal or family related. I trust Andy with my life, and most of my secrets. But not all of them.

When the cold went away, Andy's hand dropped.

I looked at Devin and for the first time seeing his stunning blue eyes empty. I want to say they were full of regret, but they were not. They were full of...nothing.

Andy's anger was still blazing, I shrunk back due to the rage he radiated.

“So you don't want her. And you won't take care of her. I will.”

Suddenly my arms were grabbed, I was pulled in front of Andy he lowered his head and my fertile instinct made me turn my head to bare more of my neck.

I screamed in pain and surprise as he sunk his fangs in.

When your mate bites you, it's supposed to feel amazing. If I ever considered that Andy might be my mate, and I haven't, I know now he surely isn't. This BURNED.

He took three pulls of my blood when the pain became too much and I blacked out.

3rd_--

Dory's body fell limp in Andy's hands, he removed her neck from his mouth and he and Devin watched the bite wound glow black.

“You are in irresponsible dom, a disgrace.” With that, Andy picked up Dory and was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think is going to happen now? Do you think Dory will be happier with Andy? Other reactions?