Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 24

I can't copy and paste and I had help writing it so here's a link to the smut smut

!The next morning!

When I woke up, the first thing I realized was my lack of clothes. Then I realized the lack of clothes on my sleeping partner. I dull throb in my 'privates' made me realize last night was not simply, a wonderful, perfect, beautiful dream. It was real. I mated with Devin, we are forever linked now. I feel whole, I feel like I am complete. I feel invincible, like nothing can ever hurt me. I feel like everything is going to be okay, and all my worries are banished from my head. I know how it feels to be in love, and I now know what it feels like to make love too. I am a woman now, I have my mate with me now and forever, I'll never be alone again.

I have my soulmate, we are one in mind and body. Devin is fully mine now, and I am his.

Damn right.

I gasped, and looked up at Devin's face to see him grinning.

“You herd all of that?”

Yep.

“Fuck.”

Again? He arched an eye brow.

“No, I hurt. You horny bastard.” I lightly tapped his cheek as if scolding him.

He smiled and gave a rich laugh that made my heart skip a beat.

Sorry.

I grinned then kissed his nose.

“I love you Devin.”

“I love you too Dory.” he said allowed this time. Hearing it out loud meant so much more than only in my head.

My stomach flipped and I beamed, leaning down to claim his soft lips. Heat sprang from our lips to make my entire upper body buzz with warmth.

We skimmed our lips lightly but lovingly before he sat up using his elbows and I sat up hissing as the pain in my private area tripped at least.

I looked up to see Devin frowning. “I uh...I'm sorry.”

I opened my mouth to tell him it wasn't his fault but... it was. I'm totally okay with it, and I'm definitely not mad or anything. So like a dumbass, I said nothing.

He seemed to think for a moment, before he nervously met my eyes. “I um...I can help with that, at least for a few hours.”

“How?”

“Well...” he licked his lips. “I learned in my dom class...the blood of the mate is a wonderful pain killer.”

I bit my lip, catching on. He looked at me, asking if it was okay. Well, he's already seen everything and he is my soulmate so why be embarrassed?

I nodded “Alright.” I tossed the blanket off, baring both of us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak a peak at his package.

He chuckled. “You don't have to peak my little pixie. You can look whenever you want.” he smirked.

That made me blush.

Devin got serious again, meeting my eyes. “Alright, spread your legs.”

I did as he said at once, he grinned at my submissiveness. He climbed over one of my legs to sit on his legs between mine so he had full view of my personals. Well...they're not so personal anymore but still.

Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he hit his finger drawing blood that smelled like EVERYTHING AMAZING IN THE WORLD and slid his digit into me. He rubbed it around, I shivered in delight but didn't drop his alluring gaze. When he retrieved his finger, all the pain was gone.

He raised his perfect eye brows in question. “I feel great Dev!” I smiled at him.

My lover, ahhh the butterflies, beamed making my smile grow.

“So uh...” he looked at the clock. “It's 10AM, Monday morning.” he scratched the back of his neck.

Why does that matter? Like wha- FUCK. I'm missing school!

Yes you are. Though I'm sure you won't get in trouble.

I grinned at him. “You love doing that don't you?”

He cracked a small smile. Yep, you can do it too.

“How?” I tilted my head slightly.

Think about me. Direct your thoughts to me and no matter how far away we are, you can still communicate.

Alright so...uh...I bit my lip in concentration.

…...pizza bagels....

He suddenly burst out laughing, smiling so big his eyes turned to crescents. He looked so adorable! Wait, is he laughing at me for trying so hard and failing? Did I not fail?

“N-no it worked. I expected you to say 'hi' or 'testing' but pizza bagels was a shock!” he stammered.

I gasped in mock offense. “How dare you offend the bagels of the pizza!”

He laughed harder, falling off the bed to the floor still fine ass naked.

My mate's laugh is so heartwarming and fulfilling! It makes me so happy to make him laugh, and be proud of my bad jokes. His smile could fix a ruined day, and chase the clouds of worry away. OH SHIT I RYMED! Hell yeah.

Poet pride!

Nah, not really. Moving on though.

It took me a second to realize he was starring at me, sitting on the floor.

“So...wanna ditch school?” he asked as I slid to the end of the bed, shamelessly in the buff, and stood up. He stood looking to me for my answer.

“Absolutely.”

He gave a short chortle and smiled. “Great, now lets go find some breakfast.” he started to leave the room, his pale body reflecting the light from the sun that slid in the window.

“Shouldn't we put on clothes?”

He stopped and half turned back to me. “You plan on going outside?”

I shook my head.

With that, he left. Walking around a house naked would be new, then again now that Devin has taken me as his mate and removed Andy's protection mark, I'll be moving in with him so I guess it's my house. Or it will be at least.

I followed him out and to the kitchen, watching his perfect ass the entire time.

Devin stood at the counter as I made; omelets, waffles, corned beef hash and sausage. He showered me in compliments as he ate like a starving man. I realized I didn't get him a drink.

“Thirsty?” I asked, taking care of my plate and starting the dishes.

He smirked. “No, I'm still good from last night. Actually, I'm fucking great.”

I smiled “Good, so am I.” In fact I feel invincible with Devin's blood in my stomach. I feel super powered, like James and the Giant Peach...okay not the best reference, but you get it.

An hour of doing nothing later I was still uncomfortable being naked. “Hey Dev?”

He looked at me from reading a book, sitting on a blanket on the couch. “Can I uh...go put clothes on?”

The dom seemed totally at ease being naked in the house, but I wasn't. “On one condition;”

I nodded for him to name it.

“I pick your clothes.”

“Alright.” I agreed instantly. He smirked and brushed past me, slightly grazing my bare breast. Ah shit, what's he gonna pick?

I my 'surprise' he picked a naughty schoolgirl outfit When I came out in it he whistled, still stark naked. I watched, yes watched, his dick grow. I smirked and clicked over to him, leaning down to be face level with his ear, and giving him a look down my 'shirt' “Good luck with that.” I pointed to his manhood and clicked to the kitchen.

He gave a loud curse and dashed out of the room.

Damn, no self control. I felt better in clothes, even if they were; slutty, kinky, skimpy pieces of fabric. Better than being naked, though this bra has NO support at all. I feel a bit saggy. Sucks.

I sat on the couch and changed the channel to Naruto. Yes, I like anime. I got really into the episode and maybe twenty minuets later Devin strolled in, now in boxers. He had a pop in his step and a big smile on his face as he looked at me.

I ignored his starring until the end of the episode then I turned to him.

“Yes?” I asked sarcastically.

“Nothing I...I just... I like seeing you on my couch in my house, watching my TV. I like knowing you're mine forever.”

I blinked, Naruto not mattering anymore. “I...I like being here, and being yours too.” I said softly. He smiled and sat next to me, putting his head on my scantly clad lap.

I pet his hair softly as we watched the next episode. “Can we go somewhere? Oh can I visit Brandon?” I asked, knowing he was still at my aunts.

Devin sat up. “Of course, not like this of course.” he gestured to our 'clothes'

“Wanna pick out this outfit too?” I asked, arching an eye brow.

He nodded and left the room, returning in about five minuets. “Okay, go shower and put it on.”

“Kay.” I headed to the bathroom where he laid out the clothes I ignored until I was done with my shower. I'm kinda worried about what he picked, I'm going to see my little brother, uncle, aunt and cousin. How bad can it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! I have no excuse :( If you read the smut, how was it? Thoughts on the chapter?