Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter Seven

As we approached the front doors, people parted to let Andy through but all moved back before I sould slip through. As Andy got out of the crowd, he looked around realized that I was in the mush of humans.
He ripped a growl and the crowed of humans froze.
“Let her through.” He growled, pointing to me.
They all parted and let me slide through and up to Andy. “Anyone who fucks with this fertile has to deal with me. And I am not the forgiving type.” he hissed, bearing his fangs in anger.
The mob of humans nodded, eyes wide. I hate it when people make a fuss over me. I blushed and took Andy's wrist, tugging lightly. I was not telling him to come with me, I was clearly suggesting it. If a fertile try's to honestly command a dom they are punished. I don't know how actually, I think its something like making them clean a horribly filthy toilet. Ew.
Andy nonetheless turned and walked with me, his scowl gone. Once in the school we headed to my locker. “I can do this Andy, the humans who bother me aren't here.”
He arched an eye brow but nodded. I let go of him and walked a few more steps to my locker and put in the combo: 35, 5, 45. Got a ring to it right?
I got the stuff I needed for the day, closed my locker and looked around for Andy who had gone to his locker in the dom hall way. If I can make it to that hall, I'll be safe. But now all the humans are coming in, and oh look, here come's my bullies. Fuck!
If I run, it'll be obvious so I speed walked down the hall in the general direction of the dom hall. Suddenly, my arm was grabbed I was swung into the wall. I gasped in shock and pain as my binders and folders clattered to the floor.
“Back from whoring around with your pedophile?” I looked up to see one of my bullied nammed [url=http://parentingpink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/teen-girl-looking-.jpg]Audrina.[\url]She never left me alone, I've never done anything to her!
“Audrina I'm a virgin and he dosn't like me. Can you plea-”
She broke into laughter. “Your mate rejected you! Ha! You must be the worst blow job ever!”
That stung. I know Devin rejected me and it hurts more than she'll ever know.
I sighed. “Leave me alone.”
She stopped laughing and slammed me into the locker. “Don't tell me what to do bitch. You're gonna regret it.”
I cast my eyes over to the dom hallway that was now in sight, but none of them were looking over here.
“No one will protect you, your mate rejected you. You are a sitting duck.” With one final slam, she left me there.
I caught my breath and looked at the passing senior fertiles. Each had at least one bite mark on them; a mating mark. It meant was a warning to anyone who fucked with them, they had to face the wrath of a dom. I rubbed my neck frowning because I don't have one. Not even a protection mark.
I am a sitting duck.
Fuck my life.
_----

I didn't tell Andy about Audrina. No matter how much she bullies me, I am still a fertile so I don't want her to be killed. It was gym class now, currently they were working on changing the classes so there was a gym class for vampires, and a different one for humans. But for now, this class was humans and fertiles. Yeah, not the best combination.
Andy is in some math class I don't care to learn the name of.
I had just finished changing into my gym clothes [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59936030]and[\url] I felt eyes on my the whole time. Weird.
_-(After class)
I had just taken off my see through tank top to change back when I was grabbed by my hair and thrown to the ground. I looked up to see none other than Audrina.
“Just because you have a perfect body you think your better than me?!” she accused.
Perfect body? I'm far from perfect; my boobs are too big for my body size, my but is too bubble shaped, I'm tiny as fuck!
“N-no!”
“Just 'cause your a fertile you get the perfect body? What the hell for!? To 'please your mate'! Well he fucking rejected you, how perfect are you now!” She stood over me, the other girls shuffled out quickly.
Her eyes looked over me. Flooded with hate.
“Please, leave me alone. I've never done anything you.” I pleaded.
“Yes. You fucking did. You are PERFECT! Let's see how perfect you are when I'm done with you!” She reached in her bra and pulled out a pocket knife. My eyes widened. “ANDY!” I screamed as she knelt over me and held the opened blade over my stomach.
“You don't have a mate you dumb whore, I told you you were a sitting duck. Now I'm gonna carve that belly right off.” She spat.
“Please don't.” I began to cry.
She gave an evil laugh and I yelled again “ANDY! HELP!”
Just as the blade touched my skin, a furious growl ripped threw the air. Audrina froze, mud brown eyes wide.
“She may not have a mate to look after her, but she is no sitting duck.” Andy's low voice growled menacingly.
“I-” she was cut off when Andy grabbed her by her hair and yanked her off me, slamming her into the wall.
“You stay.” he demanded her. She wobbly stood but did not run. Andy helped me up and frowned at the small line of blood that trickled from the tiny cut.
His eyes turned blood red and he turned on Audrina. “You have shed the blood of a fertile. You WILL be punished.” he roared. She whimpered and looked to me for help.
Bitch please.
I stuck my tongue out at her and changed back into my clothes while Andy's back was turned. I know he know's I'm changing, he can hear it no doubt. But as I am not his mate, he has the respect not to turn around.
When I finished, I realized why Andy was so quiet. He was watching all Audrina's memories of hurting me. She was brain dead right now because of it.
His hands curled into fists and tossed his phone to me. “Text Jeremy and Ashley. Tell them 'F blood spilt, girls locker room. Now.' “
I did as he said, not having a clue who these people were. Within seconds two doms burst into the room, growling. Their red eyes flashed to me still holding Andy's phone, then to Andy himself, then to Audrina who looking like she was going to shit herself.
Both of the doms had long black hair, and were pale. Handsome I might add too, but not for me of course.
“Take her to Sola's basement. I'll deal with her after school.” Andy commanded.
The two obliged, grabbing her arms and dragging her out.
Covens work with one dom as a leader. Shockingly, no one fights over it. What happens happens and they are fine with it. I guess Andy is their leader, just like Chris is the leader of Devin's coven.
Devin...
I frowned, but smiled as Andy turned around to look at me. I gave him his phone, yet tears pricked at my eyes. Was Audrina going to kill me? Or just mane me? Does she hate me that much? Am I that horrible? No wonder Devin rejected me.
“Oh honey.” Andy opened his arms and I stepped into them, wrapping my arms around his slim waist and resting my head on his chest.
“W-what if...” I was unable to finish my sentence.
“What happened Dor?” he asked, wrapping his arms around my back.
“Can you j-just do that thing?”
“Okay.”
I felt the familiar cool power slither into my brain, I let it into my recent memories.
When it went a away he gripped me tighter. “That bitch...is gonna regret the day she popped out of her fucking whore of a mother.” he promised through clenched teeth.
At lunch, I was torn. Do I sit with Angelo and Bryan , Ricky and Josh or with Andy's coven?
Josh looked over at me and gave me a small smile. I hope he forgives me...and Ricky must hate me now.
As soon as I thought that, Ricky looked over and gave me a small smile and a wave. There was no hate, or resent in his gaze.
I waved back and figured I'd sit with Andy's coven. At their table, there were two fertiles: A male and a female. I recognized the male as Chris' mate. I sat beside Andy and the female fertile. “This is Dory, Dory this is Sammi, C.C, Jeremy, Ashley, and Jake. C.C and I are the only seniors, the rest of them our Juniors. But we all know next year that Sammie and Jeremy are going to be mated.”
Sammi blushed and Jeremy put his arm around her smiling.”Oh your so pretty!” Ashley began to toy with my hair and straghten my black thingy on my shoulders. While doing this his hand brushed my stomach. He looked at my face and smiled. “Belly button pierced?”
I nodded, lifting up my shirt for him to see. “Ohhh Hello Kitty! I love you already!” He hugged me tightly. The doms chuckled. “Told you.” Andy whispered in my ear once he let go. I grinned.
“She's adorable!” Ash chipped.
I blushed as Sammi nodded. Wow, Sammi is so beautiful. I don't swing that way but...girl crush. [4902492036_5417d00b08_z_thumb]
I managed to make friends with all the fertiles easily, the doms seemed to still be a bit unsure of me but they don't hate me so I declare this a success.