Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 8

After school, we arrived at the house (yes, THE house, Not MY house or...Devin's house) I herd female screaming from the basement. Andy smirked. “If you don't mind, I have a cum whore to take care of.”

“Can I watch?”

He beamed “Sure.” He held my hand down the stairs so I wouldn't fall. He let go when we made it to the floor. It was dark, but thanks to my vampireness I could see pretty well. To a human it would be pitch black. There were drains in the floor every few meters, shackles on the walls, the walls were stained red with old blood, the floor had some dry blood on it. A table held a bunch of torture devices that I can't identify.

Andy's eyes glowed crimson red in the dark, lighting it up.

He suddenly flipped a switch that bathed the torture room in florescent light. Chained to the far wall, was Audrina. Her eyes were blood shot and she looked pale.

Andy scowled and walked over to her. “For hurting a fertile for all these years, I will prolong your death. And I shall enjoy every second of it.” His hand went flying and he slapped her in the face, making her spit out two teeth in blood.

She gasped.

“That's nothing, here comes the big guns.” Andy retrieved a device and explained what it was for. “...to tear out your finger and toe nails slowly, then shove a metal spike where they used to be.”

After two hours, Andy pulling off all the fingers on one of her hands, reaching into her torso and pulling out her liver then shoving it down her throat, he gave her his blood so she wouldn't die as fast.

“Be back tomorrow, enjoy.” Andy collected me from the corner I was standing in and we went upstairs.

Later that night as I cuddled with Andy, my thoughts drifted to what Audrina said in the locker room.

“Just because you have a perfect body you think your better than me?!” she accused.

I realized that in a way, it was a complement. Audrina, the cheerleader, soccer captain, physical envy of all the human girls, thought I had a perfect body. ...wow...

I felt a rush of confidence, thankfulness and thoughtfulness. I felt the sudden urge to thank her, even after all these done to me. So I wiggled out of Andy's arms and padded silently through the house. I quietly headed down the stairs and flicked on the light.

Audrina's head snapped up in fear.

“...hey...”

She looked at me with skepticism, not hate.

“Uh, I just wanted to tell you thank you.”

She knitted her eyebrows together in confusion.

“Well...uh...in the locker room you told me I had a perfect body. I disagree but I just wanted to say thank you.”

“Oh.” her voice was dull and raspy.

I headed back upstairs then back to the guest room where to my surprise Andy was still asleep. I scrawled back up to his chest, and felt his arms wrap around me protectively in his sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. :/