Status: Uploading every week :D

I Found Myself Inside of You.

Coincidences?

I was with my head against the car window listening to Smokahontas by Attack! Attack! when my ipod announced “Low Battery” No no no no no! -I cried, without my ipod I would probably go crazy, I was in a short 3 days trip with my family and I shouldn’t say my family is the most united because it isn’t, sometimes I can’t even stand being with them! But anyways, I love my family. There’s not a perfect family and I won’t expect my family to be perfect. They are awesome even with all the problems.
I was in troubles … Without mi ipod i would have to bear with my family yelling and I would hardly do it but I think I would make it.. just three days, three days; It can’t be THAT hard, can it?
Oh! I’m Autumn Isabelle Bennet Harvey by the way; I’m on my senior year. I think this will be largest weekend ever! It’s weird for me to spend time with my family since they are always working, we are always in school and when we are at home we would spend our time in the computer, TV or fighting so this will be a tough weekend. I was in the go with my brother and his girlfriend; they are nice so I think there won’t be a problem.
-What’s wrong with you? My brother asked me. His name is Aaron, he is my mother’s baby and he has an incredible girlfriend, he is the best brother i could ask for but sometimes I just want to punch him.
-MY IPOD IS DEAD! I burst out
-You can charge it when we settle down, chill!
-But but. –I stutter. Ok then!
-You can take mine if you want
-No, no way I’m going to listen to your depressive or rap music. But thanks bro
-I was just trying to be nice but ok kiddo
I throw back my sight to the windows staring at the trees thinking about anything but everything. There was just two hours left, what was I supposed to do this two hours? I think I’m going to sleep a little bit, at an ahead time I felt my sight went sleepy and my body placing in a comfortable way and then I was fully asleep.
I rouse myself at the sound of people singing or..Screaming I meant. As I thought it was Aaron and Kade singing like crazy people, Kade was my brother’s girlfriend. She was pretty cute and beautiful, she and my brother were the “Main couple” in the high school, yeah the traditional sportsman with the typical cheerleader, they were the perfect couple and EXTREMELY LAME COUPLE, they were both crazy so that’s the perfect combination for the perfect couple...my brother is a person difficult to handle but she seem to handle very well with him and she truly loves him, even when she can be a total drama queen sometimes I still liked her.
I woke up and they were singing Welcome to the jungle by Guns n’ Roses, my brother realized I was awake.
-Hey sleepy head. He said with a big smile pulling the music volume down
-H-hi Ar, I said with a drowsy voice
-WAKE UPPPPPPP, he screamed at me, shaking me off with his strong arms and a crazy smile on his face
-STOOOOOOP, I cried when I almost vomit myself with all the shaking
-Let her go! Kade said punching his arm in a playfully way
- Ok ok I’ll let her go before I end up with a wounded arm-My brother said with a funny voice. So girls! There’s a start mart closer in the way if you want something to eat we can make a stop
-FINALLY, I’M DYING OF HUNGER I said with a tragic voice
-Ok little monster just hold on for 5 minutes and we are going to eat, ok?
-Okaay. I said
After three minutes we were at the parking lot of the Start Mart.
-Ok we are here. My brother announced
-Let’s go! Kade said with a smile on her face
-LET’S GOOOO!! I screamed like a child, I was so hungry, I haven’t eaten since we arrived at 5 o’ clock this morning and it were 11:30 now, I was starving.
I literally jumped out of the car.
-Hey, you will hurt yourself, be careful you hungered girl
-Haha I laughed. - I’m ok Ar.
My brother pulled himself out of the car and then he ran to his girlfriend door, he opened his door and then he took her hand and pulled her out of the car.
-My lady. My brother said doing a bow.
-Thank you Sir. Kade said blushing and throwing his face down thinking I wouldn’t notice it.
I walked behind them, they were the cutest couple I have seen and it isn’t because Aaron is my brother, even if he wouldn’t I would think it anyways, he was a gentleman and she was a lady, they were both lucky to have each other. I’m so proud of my brother and who my mother raised.
My brother opened the door letting us got in before him, Kade looked for a table and then we were sitting in a three persons table in front of a big window, I was sitting in front of both of them so I had the view to the outside. Kade and Aaron were talking about God knows what and I was just staring at the empty space between them and the window, I was thinking what would happen this year, this is my senior year and that I don’t really know if I’m ready for this, going to college far from my family and all that stuff, it is getting harder and harder since my parents keep fighting more and more every day but i’m a strong women so I think I can make it. Then I saw Kade and Aaron hugging each other pulling his noses together and just pronouncing “I love you” because they were embarrassed of me to hear them but yeah, I was good at reading lips, so..they were saying I love you and that’s when I thought came through my mind, I’ve never had a real love, I mean..a boy who really makes me feel like a lady, like if I worth it, all boys at my school are morons, all they want is sex and superficial girls, what couldn’t I have that? I would end up alone, definitely.
I was lost in my thoughts when I saw a boy through the window, he was tall and brown haired, with his nose pierced, he was wearing an Slipknot sweatshirt (wuoh! He must have a nice music taste), I couldn’t define what color his eyes were, but they were beautiful. He was wearing a blue beanie too and it seemed like he was listening to music, he was walking to the entry when I realized that his arms were covered with tattoos and they were so..
-BEEELLEEEE!! My brother cringed
I was totally out of this world, this guy had something. But, what something? I mean I think it’s not my type and I will never meet him anyways so whatever.
-Oh! What! What? What’s happening?. I said a little bit frightened
-What are you going to order sis? Aaron said
-Oh! Umm I want a hamburger so so so so much. I said like a baby.
-Okay an hamburger and a salad for my babe will be, hold on girls I’ll be right back with our delicious food. He said with an smirk, what’s wrong with my brother? Lol
He walked away and when I looked back through the front door the boy wasn’t there anymore, Lucky meeeee
-Sooo..-Kade said after an uncomfortable silence
-Sooooooooo. I said lengthening the “so”
-Who was the boy? Kade said, since when she talks about boys with me? I Mean I know I can talk to her about this but it’s just weird..
-What boy? I said awkwardly begging that she wouldn't have noticed my awkward glare at the stranger handsome boy.
-You know, the one you were glaring at a few minutes ago. She said
-Oooooh that boy. I said inhibited
-Yeah, I didn’t knew you know him.
-What? ..lol she thinks I know THAT boy I mean he’s gorgeous, not even in my dreams he would talk to me. NOO I don’t know him actually.
I said sheepish.
-He’s Austin.. my brother’s best friend. She said
Austin, what a pretty name for a pretty face. STAHPP IT AUTUM YOU WILL NOT EVEN MEET HIM SO SHUT UP MIND!! (Yeah I argue with myself way too much) HOW SMALL CAN THE WORLD BE? I thought
-Really? I said pretending not to care.
-Yeah, I can present you guys if you want. She said smirking at me with an excited smile
Yeah, I was excited too, but I’m sure he will be just a nice friend; I mean who would want to date someone like me? No one. So I’ll just no create illusions in my mind and I’ll be fine.
-Yeah that must be nice, I wouldn’t mind to meet someone new though.
I was excited, Austin..He seemed nice and polite; he seemed different from the other guys, and his tattoos WHOAA! His tattoos were gorgeous, and he has a beautiful smile, we can be good friends…yeah friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first time i write a fanfic, so i hope you guys like it and i don't speak english THAT well tbh so if you have any recomendation or observation DON'T DOUBT to tell me i will really appreciate it, i'll be uploading maybe 1-2 chapters per week :D and well..ENJOY <3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdedg7qgxC1r0vl07o1_400.gif

OH! And sorry i talked so much about how handsome he is, i hadn't noticed it until i checked for the 5th time, SORRYYYY