Status: Uploading every week :D

I Found Myself Inside of You.

Clumsy me

-Yeah that must be nice, I wouldn’t mind to meet someone new though. I said smiling

-Ok then, we will see, he’s a really nice and sweet guy, I think you guys will be nice friends!! She said excited, why was she so excited about this?

And that’s when my brother came.
-Who will be nice friends? He asked, putting his left eyebrow up with a questionable gaze and placing the food on the table and sitting.
-Haha no one, Belle and me. Kade said to Aaron laughing
Wait, what?
-Oh really? My brother said hesitating.
-Nope! I’ll tell you later babe. Kade said, kissing his cheek.
-Oh..ok. My brother said with no problem.

We were eating peacefully. Oh god! This hamburger IS heaven in my mouth! I said like if this was the first hamburger I’ve ever eaten.
Yeah I love to eat, I’m not skinny but I’m not chubby neither, I’m like medium sized and I love my little curves to be frank.

-Yeah, this is a delicious burger!! My brother said as he continued chewing the food on his mouth.
And then he added
-Kade! Guess who I saw when I was buying our food? He said agog.
-Uh, who? Kade asked like if she knew of who he was talking about.
-Austin! My brother said putting the straw of his drink on his mouth taking a sip.

And then he continued – Yeah, I was talking to him and he
mentioned that he’s going to the lake too, he’s staying with his dad I think, they seem to be very close.

Austin is staying at the lake the same weekend as us, gotta love coincidences uh? This might be a laid-back weekend; I’ll read a book and listen to music as always and just chill.

-Awesome! Kade said smiling –Now Autumn won’t be alone or bored.
-Yeah, they can be friends he’s very nice. My brother said
-Told yaaa’ Kade said punting at me with a French fried
-But he’s not even going to talk to me; I will just read a book or something
-You are a weird girl Autumn Isabelle, I don’t know what to expect from you but I think you I’ll like this kid.

Yeah, no one knew what to expect from me, not even me… it’s difficult because it is weird for me to hang out with someone without feeling uncomfortable but I’ll try…maybe just maybe.

-We better keep going, it’s getting late, let’s go girls! My brother said- I’ll just pay the bill and I’ll see you girls on the car ok?
We nodded and we walked to the car, I put myself in the car and Kade made the same, I put on my headphones waiting for my brother to come in, a few minutes later we were in the road again.

There was just one hour left…so I’ll spend my time listening to Avenged Sevenfold the full album, it was so relaxing, it was one of my favorite bands, got to love them!
The road was pretty quiet… well besides the sound of my headphones but my brother and Kade were just silent; they were holding hands and I was just there…in the back seat listening to Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold (WHAT A PERFECT SONG) and that’s when I saw the unrecognizable lake and the big trees everywhere and a minutes later my parents lake house (http://pinterest.com/pin/270708627572325129/) it was smaller than how it seems.

-We are heeeere! My brother said almost screaming of how excited he was, my brother loved this house!

-FINAAALLLLLYYY! Kade said stretching her arms yawning.

-Oh God yes! Finally

We made our way out of the car and we went for a walk along the edge of the lake and between the trees, here is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been, after a 45 minutes’ walk we made our way to the lake house.
-Autumn, you should get your suitcases out of the car while we go to manage everything inside, ok? Aaron demanded, God he’s like my dad

-Okaay, you are such a gentleman Aaron! I said not able to smile, they made their way inside the house and there was I, my suitcase was little buuuut…my mother’s suitcases were here too and they were hugeee!! So this would be hard, they were piled! I would have to choose which one to pull outside first…

I was analyzing which one to pull outside first when I heard the sound of a car, I didn’t take so much attention since I was distracted by the “Suitcase mission”, I chose the one in the middle at the top it didn’t seemed so difficult so I take the strap of the suitcase and then I pulled with all my guts and that’s when I feel all the suitcases above me, I couldn’t see anything and my body ache for the impact OUSH! THIS HURTTTTTSS!

When I heard footsteps near I thought it was my brother but it was, it was…the tall and beautiful boy, he put the big pink suitcase of my mom out of my face and I saw him, his perfect hair and those honey brown eyes, his tattoos and his long legs, he was just…
-OMG ARE YOU OK? He said concerned

I was just paralyzed, he looked worried…

-Y-yeah I’m ok I think. I said doubting
He extended his hand.

-May I help you? He said smiling

And I held his hand and I was blushing, he helped to pull myself up but when I was bringing my body up I almost fall to the ground again but I felt two strong arms hugging me from my waist, and I end up with my body skimming his body.
For a moment I was just looking down watching one of his arms covered with beautiful tattoos and one of them seem to be like a sirens or kind of…

-Hey, be careful we don’t want you on the ground again, do we? The boy said playfully and I held my sight up smiling, that’s when I realized that he was still hugging me, he was smiling and I was just there…blushing like a tomato, how couldn’t I be blushing in the arms of this boy with a breathtaking smile? We were just there staring at our eyes, smiling like if we weren’t strangers.

-I-I’ll try, I said shyly.

-You must be Autumn, Aaron sister? He finally said finally letting me go.

-Um yeah, and you are..? I asked

-I’m Austin, nice to meet you! He said with his beautiful smile putting his hands on his pockets.

-Nice to meet you too Austin, I said politely extending my hand for him to shake it.

-No no, I don’t shake hands! I hug! He said hugging me tightly.
The best hug I ever had, he smelled so good, he definitely gives the perfect hugs.

-Let me help you with this. He said taking three of the big suitcases letting me just the small one left.

He walked to the front door of the house –May I come in? He asked

I was nervous I don’t know why, I was shaking and believe me…no man have ever put me nervous but why him?!!

-Y-yeah sure, I said opening the front door
He made his way in

-Where can I put these suitcases? He asked

-Follow me! I said walking to my room and with him following me

-Here! I said opening the door of my room walking in, he did the same and he put the suitcases in a side of the wall.

After a couple seconds of silence…
-I think I should go… he said awkwardly
-Yeah, I think so too. I said, but I didn’t want him to go, I wanted to know more about him.

We made our way down and then I opened the front door again and he made his way out but then he stopped looking at me

-Uhmm Autum, I was just…asking –He put one of his hands on his nape and Gosh! He looked so cute and nervous. Why was he nervous?
I was just asking if you would like to go for a walk through the bridge later... –He said, he was just asking me to go out and I was frozen, COME ON AUTUM SAY SOMETHING!! And yup, they silence continued until he finally said…

-I understand if you don’t want to go, I mean…
-YES! I said jumping out of my thoughts, cutting whatever he was going to say
-I’ll love to!

He seemed excited and he was smiling
-Ok! So..I’ll see you soon! He walked say but then I just ran behind him grapping one of his arms making him lead his view to my direction and I kissed his cheek
-Thanks for what you did earlier. I said blushing
-It’s ok, it was nothing, I just saved you from a suitcase avalanche haha. He said laughing
-So..i’ll see you soon Austin
-I can’t wait!! He said smirking at me walking away..
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOO i know this has been a little bit boring, but you know..it's the begining and it just has started, don't stop reading! It will get better I PROMISSE!! :D
And remember..if you have any recommendation or observation DON'T DOUBT TO TELL ME!

So..
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/AncientWatersWattpad/ILoveYou_zpse38f03aa.gif