Just a Crush

Chapter 8:Kiss The Girl And Let It Flow

Summers over and it time for me to head back home before my dad finds out...Damon helped me with my stuff and we put them away together with some songs on to past the time...after me and Damon cuddled on my bed..."what would u say i drop high school and Just get My GED"i said and he looked at me"i would first ask why?"he said and i turned to him"i've been looking around on the Internet and its faster and its the same as going to high school"i said"well...do what your heart desires"he said"okay i'll do it..."i said and he wrapped his arms around me"and there's one other thing"i said"what?"he said"were moving out of this house into a bigger one...its still in Florida"i said"okay"he said"its in Orlando"i said"that's like a 1 hour and 1/2 from my place"he said"yeah..."i said and he looked at me when are u gonna do all this"November 17th"i said that's a couple months from now"yeah"i said"are u gonna be happy?"he asked"yeah prob nothing different.."i said"then i'm fine with it"he said and smiled and i turned to him and kissed him and he smiled after....couple months later...i'm settled in and it much nicer here...quite and a little bigger...Dad went to worked when i called Damon over to see the new place i live in it was a long wait but made it more better when he came i ran downstairs and gave him the card to get in and he parked and he came out and i jumped on him and gave him a hug and he laughed a little and i smiled after he put me down and i kissed his lips and then bit my lip and laughed as he tried to keep up 3 floors up we went to my house and i ran in the middle of the place"ta daa!"i said and he laughed"well it defiantly bigger.."he said and i smiled i gave him a tour i told him not to go in roommate Jimmy's room and he listen and i showed him my new bed which looked princess-y"all that's missing is the see threw curtains from the ceiling to the floor and u will be like a princess"he said and smiled"so u like?"i said"its pretty amazing then before with that small twin bed in that small room"he said and i smiled"look"i said and opened my closet and he smiled"pretty cool"he said and i smiled and i tooked out my big suit case and opened it"u can put clothes in here so when its a day when Dad is gone u can sleep over the night"i said"what if he finds it?"i said"he won't because i have this"i said and locked the door and Damon tried to open it"cool a lock that isn't broken and i have a bathroom i can just open this door and there it is"i said"cool walk in bathroom from your room"he said and i smiled"yep"i said and he smiled"crazy right"i said and wrapped my arms around him and he nodded his head"there one other thing this house got that the other don't"i said"what?"he said and i grabbed his hand and unlocked the door and walked him to the balcony"cool"he said and i smiled"we can sit here drinking Raspberry peace tea and talk for hours"i said and he smiled"i love this place can i live here"he said and i smiled"i wish u could"i said and he smiled"we have direct TV and Netflix we can watch movies my ipod can play music on the TV and music videos...youtube...this is amazing...here's the password and id address for FDCJ2-Repeater so your phone can sync to the TV too"i said and he smiled"awesome i'll do that right now"he said and he did and tested it sleeping with sirens If U Can't Hang played and i put it on blast"love this song"i said and he smiled"yeah because i showed u them"he said and i smiled and then i jumped on his back and he carried me then dropped me on my bed and i laughed and he hovered above me and i looked into his eyes and he smiled and i kissed his lips and he smiled and he nudged my nose with his and he laughed a little"god i love u Aly Bieber"he said and i shooked his head"It's Aly Fizzy Now"i said and he smiled and he kissed my lips"i'm so glad to hear that from u...especially since i know how Much he means to u"he said then smiled"he will Always be in here"i said to my head"but now that i have u...this..."i said and then pointed to my heart"is yours now"i said and he smiled big"i think that's the sweetest thing i was ever told"he said and i smiled"well if that's how u feel...i'm not holding back any more...i want u to see the me i've tried so hard not to ever show that to anyone...ever since my x messed me up...i'm trusting u.....whatever u do...please don't make me put it away under lock and key forever"he said"i wouldn't dream of hurting u Damon"i said and he grabbed my hand and blushed he put it to his heart"u feel that?"he said and i smiled"your heart is beating fast"i said and he smiled"yeah and it not a panic attack...no this time it beats for u"he said and then he hide the fact he's blushing... and then he looked at me"that same heart was under strict lock and key"he said shyly...until you broke the chains...there's no turning back Aly...i guess your stuck with me forever"he said"and the same to u"i said and he smiled and he laid next to me and just smiled and then he put my pillow between his lags and looked at me"did i tell u how beautiful u are?"he said and smiled"no...but i know u think that i am"i said"your beautiful...God...Your So Beautiful!"he said and then grabbed the pillow from between his lags and put it to his face"why would u love a ugly beast like me"he said and i sat up"are u blind...i mean look like u..your fucking adorable"i said"sometimes its hard for me not to want to freaking do u right now..."i said and he shooked his head"why don't i see what u see"he said"why don't i see what u see...u say i'm beautiful...but i don't feel like i am...its what people said to us before u before us that sticks with us...u said it your self Damon...flaws don't define us...so fucking kiss me and take the damn comment"i said and smiled at him so he knows i mean that i love him Flaws and All so it doesn't matter what he thinks about himself that its how i see him"i said and he smiled"your right...Flaws don't define us"he said"damn right"i said and i laughed and he did too and i smiled"now kiss me you cute ass boy"i said and he smiled and kissed me over and over and he smiled at me"love u"he said"and i fucking love u too"i said and he laughed and shoved me and i shoved him back....he is the sweetest boy...and i Fucking Love the Shit out of him..haha......