Just a Crush

Chapter 7:Summer Loving..

Mid-summer...Damon and I were kissing on his bed and he smiled"i never thought i be so happy"he said and i smiled he nugged my nose..."i'm happy that your happy"i said and he smiled again and kissed my lips and looked at me"i-i love u"he said and i smiled"i love u too"i said as i looked in his blue/green eyes...he smiled and looked at me and smiled"come"i said and bit my lip and we went in his bathroom and he looked at me"why r we here"he said and i went in the bathroom draw"when i was staying here i found these"i said and showed him the box of bear skin condoms"why do we have those"Damon said"well i'm guessing your friend or roommate have these just in case"i said"well its not mine"Damon said"well duh...your a virgin"i said and he looked at me"point is"i said and sat on the sink counter and i grabbed him from his hoddie and pulled him close"what u mean us....your dad will kill me"he said"he doesn't have to know"i said and bit my lip and he looked at me"truth is i'm kinda scared"i said and he looked at me"okay...but think about it for me k"i said and i grabbed 2 condoms from the box and i put it in my pocket and i got off the counter and i went in his room and went on his laptop and went on youtube and typed in a slow song i like and i grabbed his hand"slow dance with me"i said and he smiled and i hit play and i put my arms around his neck and we slowed dance and he hugged me tight"i like this..."he said and smiled and he let go and i put my fingers threw his hair and he smiled and he kissed me...."don't think i don't love u cuz i won't have sex with u...cuz i do love u"he said"and if u left i don't think i'll ever be the same"he said and i smiled"your my missing piece..."he said"your the smile on my face when i see u"he said and i smiled"i love u Aly"he said and kissed my lips"love u too"i said and he smiled"good to know that someone loves me besides my family"he said and smiled and i kissed his neck and bit him a little"u know your my angel right?"i said and bit my lip and he smiled and nodded his head and hugged me...