Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 13

Brooke ran over and hugged me tightly saying, “I’m sorry! I didn’t think that would happen.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, hugging her before she pulled away.

“That was my picture. I took a few of our sleepover, put them together and posted them on facebook. I thought that the way that I put them together made them too small for people to see who they were,” she said sadly.

“It’s okay. You didn’t know. It’s only one picture really,” I said, trying to make my friend feel less guilty. “It’s easily explained. I’m used to sleeping next to you Katie and CJ and cuddling. We were asleep. It just happened.”

Brooke nodded, feeling better. She, Katie, and CJ left the boys and I and went to join the crowd before the show. I pulled out my guitar and practiced some things while the boys got ready.

The concert had a big floor, and Brooke made her way to the front of the crowd, pulling Katie and CJ along behind her. I smiled and waved to them when I had a free hand. The show that night was fun, and I laughed at my friends in the crowd.

The boys went back to the tour bus and I stayed behind for a moment to talk to Katie, CJ and Brooke, and went over my prank. They handed me what I needed and I hid it in my side bag. Brooke handed me her camera, but threatened me that if anything happened to it that she would hurt me. I swore to be careful and then met the boys on the bus, watching my friends drive away to their hotel room as the boys and I drove to our own rooms at a different hotel.

We watched some movies and talked about the show. We debated what that interview woman was going to do with the pictures that she’d shown us and what she was going to do with what she recorded.

“What can she do, really?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, we put those rumors to rest immediately,” Zayn said.

“But you know how some people are. They’ll say, something like ‘maybe not now, but it will still happen’. Some fans do stuff like that,” Harry said.

“You need to be careful, Mel,” Liam said, “If some fan’s think that you’re dating Niall, they might become very mean.” I nodded, already knowing how some people could be.

They went to bed and I said that I was going to stay up and read. Once I was sure that they were all asleep, I got ready for my plan. I took out the temporary dye from Hot topic.
===================================================

Zayn was the first one awake and decided to take a shower, unknowingly using the pranked shampoo.

Harry got up next and saw Zayn.

“Uh, Zayn? What did you do to your hair?” Harry asked.

“Got it wet? I took a shower, Harry,” Zayn replied.

“No, I mean your quiff, it’s pink.”

“WHAT?” Zayn asked, running into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and shouted, “What the bloody hell?!” Harry chuckled and went into the shower and picked up the shampoo bottle.

“It’s pink dye,” He said.

“Who the bloody fuck puts fucking pink hair dye in the fucking shampoo bottle? FUCK!” Zayn ranted, waking up everyone else.

“What’s going on lads?” Niall asked.

“Don’t fucking talk to me,” Zayn snapped, storming out of the bathroom.

“Harry, what did you do?” Liam asked.

“Nothing! Someone put pink hair dye in the shampoo,” Harry replied.

“Louis Tomlinson! This prank is not funny!” Zayn shouted, chasing Louis about.

“I didn’t do it!” Louis whined, avoiding Zayn who was trying to tackle him.

“Zayn, what did you do to your hair?” I asked, controlling the urge to laugh.

“Zayn calm down!” Liam pleaded.

With a sigh, Harry looked into the bathroom mirror and asked, “Liam, can I use your hairspray?”

“Yes, Niall, help me pull Zayn off Louis!”

“Ah!!” Louis cried.

I went back to my bunk and got a can of hairspray. I walked back to Liam and handed it to him saying, “Here’s your hairspray Liam.”

“Thanks, wait, isn’t Harry using-”

Harry let out a high pitched shriek from the bathroom.

“It’s a good thing Brooke told me to have a plan B,” I laughed.

“Melody, what have you done?” Liam asked, slightly horrified.

Zayn stopped attacking Louis and looked up at me asking, “You did this?”

Harry came out of the bathroom with bright orange hair. His eyes locked with mine and he snarled, “It was you.”

“I told you Styles,” I said with a devilish smirk, “revenge is a bitch.”

======================

Thankfully, CJ, Katie, and Brooke came before Zayn and Harry could hurt me. Zayn, Harry and I were told to sit down on the couch.

“Melody, you should know not to dye people’s hair. It’s not nice,” Liam said, scolding me like I was a small child.

“It wasn’t very nice of Harry to dump water on me while I was asleep either,” I pouted, thinking my prank was perfectly justified.

“What did Zayn do to you?”

“Zayn wasn’t supposed to take the first shower. He was supposed to sleep in like usual.”

“My hair is still pink,” Zayn huffed.

“Sorry Zayn, I didn’t mean for you to get caught in a crossfire,” I said, giving him my best puppy eyes.

He rolled his eyes and said, “I suppose I’ll forgive you eventually.”

“Thank you,” I said, giving him a hug.

He hugged me back and said, “Just expect some payback.”

“Okay, Zayn, you can go,” Liam said, and Zayn got up and joined Niall, Louis, CJ, Katie, and Brooke back in the kitchen area, watching while Liam scolded Harry and I.

“Can we put this behind us now and be friends?”

“We are friends,” I said, taking Harry’s hand.

“But we are not putting this behind us,” Harry growled.

“Dun, Dun, Dun!” Katie said from the kitchen, making everyone laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
More pranks to come!