Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 6

I was the first to wake up the next morning, totally shocked. All of the One Direction boys had fallen asleep with me. Our bodies were a tangled mess on the couch. Each of us had somehow managed to wiggle our way into sleeping positions. I ended up towards the bottom of the pile. I was used to sleeping with people, but never like this.

I had an arm underneath Niall, and on top of one of his arms while his other arm was wrapped around me. My other arm was pinned underneath Harry, my body pinned between his an Niall’s. And I was underneath Zayn, who rested his head on my stomach. Harry draped an arm over my side. He, Niall and I all were using Louis as a pillow. Zayn and Liam were using our legs as pillows. Our bodies were packed closely together so I couldn't move at all.

Because I was the first one up and the only one awake, I had no idea as to how I was going to escape the couch. In his sleep, Niall wrapped his arm tighter around me. I tried to squirm into a more comfortable position, but that was impossible too I was completely pinned. Paul walked in and shook his head when he saw up. "Pssst! Paul! Can I get a little help?" I asked. I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind being wrapped up in One Direction, but I was losing feeling in my leg and my arms hurt from Niall and Harry being on them all night.

Paul chuckled and walked to the other side of the couch. For a moment, I thought that he was just going to leave me, but then I felt the couch move. Paul lifted the couch and caused all of us to fall off and land on the floor with a thud. Laughing, Paul set the couch down and walked away.
We were all still tangle, but the guys were awake now and moved quickly. I waited patiently for them to get off me. "Sorry Mel, I how me an' the lads weren't crushing you all night," Niall apologized. "No it's okay," I said, taking his hand and letting him help me off the floor. "What just happened?" Zayn grumbled. "Paul came in and flipped the couch," I answered. "My leg hurts," Louis complained. "Sorry Lu, you were a great pillow," Harry apologized. Louis grumbled something about needing tea.

We got up and had some breakfast. Liam made some tea for himself and Louis, and I made some coffee for myself. "Sorry if last night was weird for you, being that we only met a few days ago and all," he said. "No, actually, my friends and I used to sleep like that a lot," I told him. "I've often been referred to as affectionate, so if I start giving too many hugs, I apologize in advance," I laughed. "I guess you'll fit right in then," he chuckled.

I sat down at the table between Zayn and Niall as we ate our breakfast. Harry made us bacon, and I loved it. It was one of my favorite foods ever. It seemed to be one of Niall's too, because we ate so much. "Look at them," Louis said in awe, "How can two people eat so much and still be so tiny?" I swallowed and then stuck my tongue out at him. It was true though. We both had larger appetites than the other boys. Then I took a sip of coffee and finished my breakfast.

After breakfast we all got ready for the day. I didn’t take too long. I changed into a simple pair of skinny jeans and an Iron Man t-shirt. Mixing that with my sharpie-colored shoes, I didn’t look anything different from my same old self. I took my time brushing my hair, but that was all I needed to do for it. It absolutely shocked me when I found out that all Harry had to do for his hair was shake it to the side.

Then we all got back on to the tour bus and drove to the building where we would be performing that night. As if to prove to me that this stage wasn’t that much different from the rest, they were determined to show me. "Right this way, love," Louis said, taking my hand and leading me down a hallway. We had arrived at our next tour spot. We were about a day early and there weren't any fans yet. Louis brought me up onto the stage. "What do you think Mel?" Harry asked. I imagined all of the screaming fans and answered, "It's terrifying."

"It's not that different from the crowd that we had the other night," Zayn said. "You'll do great. It gets easier every time," Liam assured me. "Just pretend that we're practicing in the hotel room like we did before," Niall said. "Okay," I said, still worrying. Harry nudged my arm and said, "Stop worrying. I grinned, nudged both him and Niall and said, "Okay."

We went back and played video games. Being that I hadn't played many before, I was terrible. "Ahh! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! Help me Niall!" I cried, tossing the controller to Niall, who played for me. We still lost but at least we managed to catch up. "Thanks Niall," I said as we put the game away. "No problem. Maybe next time, we can beat them," he said. “Right. Next time, you take the controller before I play, yeah?” I said, making him laugh.

The guys decided to take me out for lunch. "This time you can be waited on," Harry laughed.It wasn’t until we were walking down the street when something occurred to me. "Hey guys, does Paul know where we are?" I asked. Zayn gave me a devilish grin and said, "He'll figure it out eventually." I shook my head at them and said, "You guys better not get me into trouble." Louis gave me an innocent look and said, "Who us? Get into trouble?" "Yes, you troublemakers!" I laughed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Liam said. He had his hood up and sunglasses on. I looked and saw that the other boys were also hiding their faces and looking down. "Okay, what did you boys do now?" I asked. They gave me confused looks. "What do you mean?" Zayn asked. "You guys are hiding from something." "Yeah, our fans," Louis laughed, "Don't get us wrong, we love them, but it would be nice to make it down the street without someone yelling 'Its One Direction!' and have a mob of people around you every time you go somewhere." "Oh, poor you guys, being famous must be so terrible," I giggled. "You have no idea," Niall laughed as we continued to walk down the street. It was a beautiful day for a walk.

We stopped at a cute little restaurant that I’d never heard of before. The waitress there was nice, but didn’t seem to recognize the boys as she brought us our food. It didn’t take too long for Paul to realize that we’d gone. He came and got us, so we had to take our food to go. He scolded us for leaving without telling him, and he grounded us, saying that we weren’t to go anywhere but the Concert Center and the tour bus.

To my surprise, the boys didn’t try to escape for the rest of the day. Instead they set up the wii in the tour bus and we played games there. They convinced me to play some and I finally found a game that I was good at, Mario Kart. With Yoshi as my character, I was undefeated in the game when the boys shut the system off, declaring that it was “beginner's luck”.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! Yay internet! =D