Status: finished.

Shut Up & Take My Hand

Shut Up & Take my Hand

“I don’t want you to leave,” I whined, hugging Alex. The boys had to finish out their tour, then they were playing Soundwave and then in April they started their tour with Pierce the Veil, You Me At Six and Mayday Parade.

“I know babe, but I have to. You know that,” Alex mumbled, kissing the top of my head.

Alex left minutes later, and I was all alone. I know I’ve been without him before, but this time it was different. Every day was a drag, and all I could see around me was memories. I missed him so much.

My birthday was in a day and I cried thinking about how alone I would be.

I woke up the next morning, and it was like gravity was working overtime to keep me from getting to work. I was honestly so tired of my job. I love working at the cafe, but I don’t want to work there all my life. I want to do something, be somebody.

I want to have a career.

My day was extremely slow, it dragged on for basically forever. On my way out, somebody grabbed me and blindfolded me. “What in the fuck?” I yelled and began to thrash around. The stranger kept quiet, and grabbed me tightly. “Let go of me!” They picked me up and started to carry me somewhere. My heart was going a million miles an hour.

Suddenly, I was dropped to my feet. I whipped around the second they let go of me. I tore of the blindfold and instantly started to hit my attacker. “Fuck Zack! You asshole!” I yelled, slamming my fists into him. “Fuck you, man.”

“Hey now, don’t be fucking my friends.” My eyes widened and I spun around. There Alex stood, smiling widely and holding a rose. “Hi.” I grinned and ran over to him.

“Hi,” I mumbled against his chest, my arms wrapped tightly around his middle.

“How are you, princess?” I groaned and reached up to kiss him. “Whoa tiger,”

“I missed you,” I whined, kissing him again. “Why are you here?” Alex scoffed and rolled his eyes before replying.

“You’re birthday, duh!” I smiled widely and hugged him again. We started to walk away from Zack, and down the street. We walked in silence for a while, just enjoying each others company.

“I can’t believe you left tour for me, Alex.” I said, perplexed. He laughed lightly and shook his head.

“Don’t you get it? I love you,” he said, turned towards me. Alex lightly ran his hand down my cheek and kissed me. “I love you Abigail, more than any fan I have.” I smiled softly.

“I love you too, Alex.” I said in a small voice. I opened my mouth to speak and Alex cut me off.

“Shut up,” he grabbed my hand. “Let’s go.” With that as a cue, we began to run into the sunset.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the end and I'm super sorry!
I've just not been able to write and idk, i'm sorry
please don't hate me!
If you can't tell by how shitty this chapter is, I'm completely out of ideas
I have no idea where to go, so I'm going to end it
I love the love you guys have given me!
like holy shit, 472 readers, 74 comments, and 141 subscribers!
THAT IS AMAZING! I'm so lucky, and I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything ~
stay tuned
x tiffiny