Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one

“Oh right. Yes that.” Chris said and handed me a light envelope. I opened it and pulled out a picture of Electric City Tattoo. On the back it said ‘For some odd reason we are both terrible with writing cards but happy birthday and we decided to get you to EC and whatever work you want done we will take care of. Angelo and Chris’

My mouth dropped open and then I looked at the two guys who were standing with smiles that stretched from ear to ear. I squealed and attacked them both in one big hug.

“Oh my fucking god you two!” I laughed and hugged them tighter. “I love you! I love you! I fucking love you!”

“We know and we also knew that you would want it done ASAP sooo… we gotta get out the door like now.” Chris laughed and threw me over his shoulder.

“Why do you guys do this to me?” I asked as we all paraded out the door and past our cars. “Aren’t we driving?”

“It’s not to far from here Darling.” Devin laughed and leaned down to peck my lips.

“And to answer your first question, because we fucking can.” Chris chuckled. “Not our fault that you’re a hobbit.”

“I am NOT a hobbit! The tallest hobbit was 4’8” and I am 5’2”! I am six inches taller than a hobbit!” I whined.

“But compared to us you’re a hobbit.” Phillip laughed.

“I am not a hobbit.” I muttered. “Dev what were those huge ugly grey thingies in the second movie?”

“Trolls.”

“HA! Ya’ll are trolls!”

“Be nice little hobbit because we are here.” Chris chuckled and we walked through a door. “Sup Eric.”

“Not much. This must be Devlyn.” A guy laughed and walked around Chris to see me. “Im Eric.” He said and held out his hand. I shook it.

“Hi I’m Devlyn.”

“So what exactly was your idea of what you wanted done? Chris put her down so we can figure this out.”

Chris dropped me and I landed on my side but I punched him in the back of his knee and he joined me on the floor. I stuck my tongue out at him before I hopped up to my feet.

“I was thinking an anchor with little music notes around it and the lyrics ‘the broken hearted the damaged just like me I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one’ and the date September 17, 2012 in a cursive font.”

“Okay where and what color or colors?”

“On my wrist.” I said and held it up. “The anchor in black, the music notes in purple and the writing in black.”

“Over your scar?”

“Yes.”

“Okay… I’m going to go draw something up. Make yourselves at home. Ricky will you pull the blinds and turn the sign over so it says closed.” He went into a room in the back and I relaxed a bit. Not to much longer and it would be covered. Of course I would still be able to see it a little bit but it won’t be as obvious.

“You’re getting our lyrics?” Angelo asked quietly.

“When I was falling asleep you were the last thing I heard and when I woke up you were the first thing I heard and what kept me from retrying it all.” I said softly. “Of course I am.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless In White- Immaculate Misconception