Status: Updates at least once a week.

Still So Free

3

“Boarding Terminal 4A,” I heard as I grabbed my one small suitcase and walked in the direction of the entryway. I was in a weird mood. I was sad to be leaving my home of 4 years, London. But I was also excited to go home, see my family, and get started on my life. It was about time that something worked out for me and I think this is going to be it.

“Hayley! Hayley!” I turned around and saw the one and only, Alex Gaskarth.

“Ohmigod. What are you doing here?” I said as I wrapped him in a hug.

“I was visiting family in Essex!”

“Where are you headed now?”

“Back to Baltimore for a few days, and then we’re heading off to the studio to record our new
album.”

“God, I always forgot you’re a world famous rock star,” I said as I walked up the stairs to the plane and greeted the hostess.

“Well, what can I say?” He said with a sly grin.

“Where do you wanna sit?”

“Wherever’s fine with me.”

“Ok, here works.”

***

“Please turn off all of your electronic devices and prepare yourself for landing.”

“Hayley, you have to promise me you’re going to call me once in a while. You’re not going to be that far way in Arizona,” Alex said as he gathered his belongings.

“I know, I know. I’m going to try and get my life together, and then I can focus on all my friends.”

“I’m giving you 3 months. Then I expect to see your ass in L.A.”

“Can we pinky promise?” I said as I held out my hand.

“I wouldn’t expect anything but.”

“Alright. Bye Alex. Just 3 months, let Jack know I’m coming for him.”

“I promise he’ll be excited. Bye, Hayley.” I gave Alex one last squeeze and kissed him softly on the cheek.

I turned and walked towards my connecting terminal. This was just what I needed to get me going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanted to put a little filler in here. THE ALL TIME LOW CONCERT WAS AMAZING AND I MET THEM AND IT DOESN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE REAL LIFE. Anyway, I'm going to my school's playoff football game tonight but an update is getting written for tomorrow. Guess who's baccckkk in chapter 4?