Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki Chapter 1

Start:~She said
I was seven and you were nine
I looked you like the stars that shine
in the sky.
The pretty lights
and out daddies used to joke about to two of
growin up and fallin in love and our mammas sighed
and rolled their eyes
and said ohhhhh
my my myyyyy
(Take me back to the house
in the backyard maze
said im ridiculous
you saud someone would see
they never did they never did
take me back when our world was one yard wide
I dared ya to kiss me and ran when you tried
just two kids
you and i
oh my my my my___~
(flashback)I was 7..my first time in the castle of Odin with my parents and Angela, where we would be staying permanently. We were before non other then Odin so my parents made me and Angela bow, but when my head was down Odin gently grabbed made me and Angela look up"My dears,would u two like playmates?"Odin had asked me. We smile nodding. He smiled back and gently took our hands,he led us to two boys,one blonde with blue eyes,the other brunette with green eyes,the brunette I payed attention to more and Angela was paying close attention to the blonde..the brunettes eyes were so pretty"My sons Thor and Loki. They will be ur friend. Right?"Odin asked them. Loki walked to me and smiled,bowing a bit,Thor did the same to Angela"I'll show u the court yard. I go there all the time. I'll show u now if u'd like" Loki said. I looked to my mother, and father, they nodded smiling"Yay!Lets go Loki!"I said"Well then, Angela I'll show you the battle room.It's so cool"Thor said"Ok"Angela said smiling"Be back inside by sundown boys. I mean it"Odin said"Yes father"They said and we ran off. We got out side, it was so beautiful. Trees,rose bushes,a fountain in the middle of the courtyard,there was a maze!"A maze!Can we go inside?"I asked with hope. His face was stricken with fear"Father says people who go in, never come out"Loki said.I gently grabbed his hand"Then...come with me.We'll get back together.We wont get lost if we're together"I said pulling Loki in"N-no!Then we'll both get lost!Jessica!"He tried to reject, but I kept dragging him in. We wandered for about an hour until we found a rose garden with a gazebo in the middle.It was so beautiful.Roses of all colors,natural and unnatural wrapped around the gazebo.It was so pretty it almost brought me to tears"Oh Loki this is so pretty!"I said pulling him inside with me by his hand. He looked all around him"It is lovely I guess but I'd never go here"Loki said then looked at me"You have pretty eyes"I said smiling"You're weird"He said giving me a look.I giggled"How old are u?"I asked looking with curiosity"Im 9 y" He asked. I only shrugged"Just wondering is all"I said looking at the rose infront of me.It was a deep purple.I loved it.Loki rolled his eyes,picked it and gave it to me"There.Silly girls" He said"Im not silly.I bet u have never even met a girl before me"I said poking his chest"I have to"Loki said with his arms crossed"I bet you've never kissed a girl prince Loki"I said smirking.He was in shock"Are u mad?People hear you!And thats ridiculous"Loki said. I starred at him"Chicken"I said with a smirk. He gasped in shock"Thats it!" He walked up to me, grabbed my shoulders gently but firmly and leaned in with his eyes closed. My eyes went wide and I quickly broke from his grasp and ran off"Jessica wait! We mustn't get lost!"He said running after me. I made my way out of the maze and Loki ran into me,making us tumble on the ground"How did u get us out so quickly?"Loki asked looking around"I have a good memory"I said smiling at him.He was amazed but smiled anyways"Come on lets go do something"Loki said and I nodded smiling.After that we began to play hide and seek,or as Loki liked to call it,Man hunt,he thought the name tag was too'childish'ahh Loki,in such a rush to grow up..but why?So darkness came,we JUST got into the castle in time"That was close" I said out of breath"Yes.Atleast we made it on time"He said smiling.I smiled back"Well..today was.. fun.Thankyou for showing me around.I really enjoyed that maze...and the roses"I said hugging Loki.He was surprised at first,then hugged back..I was truelly happy...(timeskip)

PS this is Angela
Image
She is 23 =3
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! ;D