Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki ch 12

Image(Angela's pov)"These people are innocent.Taking their lives will gain you nothing"Thor said and the Destoryer started the fire,about to erupt"THOR NO!"I yelled as I was going to run to him but he looked back"Stay there!"He said harshly and I stopped in my place.He looked back at The Destroyer"So take mine and end this...."Thor said"NO!"I yelled as tears fell

(my pov)I heard Angela's screams of no"Loki what are u doing?!Stop this!Please!"I said with tears.Loki looked at me"You heard her..."Loki said in astonishment then sighed and nodded"Stop this and come back"Loki said.I had shot up in my bed"Please..lie down"He said kissing my lips and forcing me to lie.I felt a little better...until I heard Loki's very quiet gasp"What?"I asked with worry"The Destoryer defied me...he hit Thor"Loki said"No!"I said but began to cough"Settle down or the ice will spread quicker.Angela is at his side.Im sure she'll save him"Loki said"You're lying to me again...you may have not told him to do that...but you dont care that it happened"I said looking away.Loki did not say a word...
I walked off leaving Loki to hisself. I went off to the balcony, over looking the Bifrost. This was just terrible...I had this song that was forming in my head for some time now... I believed it was time to let it out....
"Thought that I was strong
I know the words I need to say
Frozen in my place
I let the moment slip away *I walked into my room and opened my wardrobe*

I've been screaming
On the inside
And I know you feel the pain
Can you heal me?
Can you hear me?
Ohhh!
Ohhh!

Say it's over,
Yes it's over
But I need you anyway
Say you love me but it's not enough * I began to put on my armor then I went to my bed, looking at a picture of Loki and I*

Never meant to lie
But I'm not the girl you think you know
The more that I am with you
The more that I am all alone *I threw the picture down*

I've been screaming
On the inside
And I know you feel the pain
Can you heal me?
Can you hear me?
Ohhh!...
Ohhh!...

Say it's over,
Yes it's over
But I need you anyway
Say you love me but it's not enough * I grabbed my sword and arrows*

Not that I'm so different
Not that I don't see
the dying light of
what we used to be
But how can I forgive you
Just change
And I'm a liar by your side
I'm about to lose my mind *I began to walk out the door, I glanced back but then kept going*

'Cause I've been screaming
On the inside
And I know you feel the pain
Can you heal me?
Can you hear me?
Ohhh!...

You've been dreaming
If you're thinking
That I still belong to you
And I've been dying,
'Cause I'm lying to myself!
Ohh!
Ohh!
Ohh!X2

Say it's over,
Yes it's over
But I need you anyway
Say you love me but it's not enough"
I finished and went off to Mother's room to protect Odin.

(Angela's pov)Thor had been hit.Hard.It sent him flrying!"NO!"I screamed as he landed.I ran right to him.The Destroyer was leaving now...but Thor...he was close to death I could feel it"No...no no no no no....please stay with me!I love you!Please dont leave me!"I sobbed.Thor held my head on his chest as I cried.Jane slowly walked up"Its over"He said with a small smile"No.It's not over.I need you!"I said crying"I mean you're safe"Thor said smiling"No...no we're safe.Its over"We said the last part at the same time"I love you Angela...always remember that"Thor said"No...please...dont die on me..how can I live without you?Loki will never let me see Jessica you're all I've got please"I said crying in his chest"You..will have Jane...smile for me my love...that is my dying wish...to die seeing you smile"Thor said.I fought back my tears and smiled"I love you Thor"I said taking his hand and kissing it.He smiled at me"Thats my girl..."He said....and then...his eyes closed"NO!"i screamed as i sobbed....I was crying on his chest for I dont know how long until my bow and arrow started to shake tremendously"What...what is this?"I said looking at it...slowly...so slowly my now black arrow was turning gold as it used to be..then I saw in the air..something was skyrocketing twords us"We need to move..now!"Jane said pulling me up"No!Let me go!"I yelled but then I saw it was Mjolnir!Then the second it finally got to us,Thor sprang alive and holding the hammer,Lightning striked him.Lightning striked me as well and before my eyes,I was transformed back into my goddess self.I was back in my armor and my bow and arrows golden again.I smile happily..

(my pov)"Its not possible"Loki said.I smirk"Plans didnt work out the way you wanted huh Loki?You cant kill your own brother...it's impossible...he's got his power back...doesnt he?"I asked smiling"Yes...he does...."Loki said and with a kiss to my lips he left.I sighed...

(Angela's pov)"Oh.My.God"Jane said in shock"I told you we were truthful"I said smiling but frowned as the Destoryer came back for Thor"Thor distraction!"I said as I pulled out an arrow and shot him in the head.It didnt kill him but that was the distraction.Thor threw his hammer and it hit the Destroyer,knocking him down,then Mjolnir back to Thor perfectly.Thor then flow,the Destroyer following him by fire blast but it never hit Thor.Thor began to make a tornado"Go!"I said to Jane and the rest of them and we all ran under a building.And there you go,The Destroyer was picked up by the tornado and was...destroyed ahaha see what I did there?...Ok anyways Thor walked out of the smoke and acted unfazed as things fell from the sky,including the Destroyer.The tornado had dissipated long before that"So is that how u normally dress?"Jane asked with wide eyes"More or less"Thor said casually"Its a good look"Jane said.I gave her a look and she jumped slightly"Im sorry.Im so sorry"She said with a small smile"I'll let that slide because any girl would be a fool to think he's gorgeous...accept anyone I know.That would be weird"I said giggling making Thor chuckle then he got serious and looked at me"We must go to the Bifrost site.I would have words with my brother"Thor said"Excuse me!"We all looked seeing it was that suited guy from before"Donald?"The man asked"I dont think you've been completely honest with me"He said"Know this,Son of Coul.You and I,we fight for the same cause,the protection of this world.From this day forward you can count me as your ally if you return the items you have taken from Jane"Thor said and he looked at Jane"Stolen"Jane said"Borrowed.Of course you can have your equipment back.You're gonna need it to continue your research"the man said.Jane smiled"Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?"I asked Jane with a smile.She was confused then smiled"Uhhh sure"She said and I smile"Thor...lets fly"I said and Thor nodded.All Asguardians can fly lol. So I grabbed Jane's hand,Thor grabbing the other and we flew off....

(My pov) Loki had been gone for quite some time now....and I was feeling much better"Tell me...are my wounds healed?"I asked"About 98% healed my la-Wait you cant go!"he said as I got up and left,my sword at my side..I didnt want to fight Loki but I had to try....When I got to the balcony in our room...I gasped seeing Frost Giants with Loki...so the plan to kill Laufey was in action..but Loki was still in the dog house.He would not go unpunished..by me anyways.So I went to Odin's room"Mother I am here to protect u from the Frost Giants that have entered the castle"I said sitting down next to Odin"Frost Giants are here?"She asked"Yes.Loki has a plan to kill Laufey..but we must stay quiet"I said and she nodded.I looked at Odin"Please...please...you are like my father as well...you have been there just as long as my father..watching me grow and mature...please come back to us...we need your guidance"I said with my hands folded,praying for a miracle...

(Angela's pov)So Thor,Jane and I reached where we were found.The patern clear as day on the ground"Heimdall open the bridge!"Thor called but there was NO answer or any type of movement"Heimdall?"Thor questioned but still no answer or actions."Heimdall!"Thor called again"He doesnt answer..."Thor said as Sif and The Warriors 3 wakled up with Selvig and Darcy"Then we are stranded"Hogun said"Heimdall!We need your assistance now yes?!"I called"Heimdall we need you now!"Thor called but still nothing"Come on Heimdall!"I called then FINALLY the sky started to glow and the bridge was coming.Jane walked up to us"It was so wonderful to meet you Jane..I hope some day we may meet again"I said hugging her tightly.She smiled hugging back"Im happy to have met you..and next time we meet..I'm taking you out for a pampering"Jane said giggling.I smile nodding"Now that word I understand"I said giggling too.She looked at Thor"You were a pleasure to meet"Jane said and quickly hugged Thor"It was a pleasure to meet you too Jane...farewell"Thor said and walked to me.He kissed me deeply..grabbing my hand and then as we waved goodbye,the bridge took us away.We got back to Asguard finally!But we saw Heimdall was collapsed"Get him to the healing room!Leave my brother to me.Angela come with me.You will take care of Jessica"Thor said.I nodded and we ran down the bridge.
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
the fight begins! 0-0