Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki ch 7

Image
(Angela's pov)I starred at Thor in disgust as he ate ALOT.I was only on my first course....him and Jessica ate the same...while Loki and I remembered our manors....I wonder how my sister and Loki are doing..."Could you please pass the syrup"I asked polietly to the older man diagnal from me"Here u are"He said with an akward smile giving Thor a look"I apologize for.....that"I said looking at Thor annoyed.He looked at me with confusion"What?"He asked with a mouth full of food.I sighed shaking my head as I cut up the pancake and ate with my knife.I smile"Delicious.What was this again?"I asked"Its called a pancake.Like it that much huh?"Asked the younger girl smiling at me.I nodded with a smile as I napkined my mouth"So how'd you guys get in that cloud?Also how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts and still be hungry?"the younger girl asked but Thor didnt answer"He has......well...lets just say his what he has in strenth...he also has in appetite"I said smiling.Jane was starring at us in wonder.Thor gulped down his drink then looked at his cup"This drink.I like it"Thor said"Me too.It's very delicious"I said smiling"I know.It's great right?"The younger girl asked"Another!"Thor said breaking the cup on the ground.The three of them jumped.I blushed looking around seeing many people starring at us"Thor you cant do that on this world!"I whispered embarassed as I smacked his arm hard"Ouch.Do not hit me Angela"Thor said"Well stop acting as if you were home you dont do that here"I said annoyed"Sorry Izzy.Little accident"What was that?"Jane asked annoyed"It was delicious.I want another"Thor said"Well u could have just said so"Jane said.I nodded"I just did"Thor said as if she were stupid"Thor...they have different rules on this realm"I said looking up at him.He looked at me and saw the seriousness in my eyes"What?"He asked"From now on no more smashing things alright?"I asked"Yeah ask nicely"Jane said"I meant no disrespect"Thor said confused"Alright well like Angela said.No more smashing"Jane said.Thor nodded"You have my word"Thor said kissing my hand.I smile nodding"Better"I said and after that there was an akward silence then some man came in loudly"The usual Izzy...you missed the craziness out at that crator.They're saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert.Then the feds showed up"Said the man"Excuse me did you say there was a satellite crash?"Jane asked"Yeah"Said the man "Oh my god this is going on facebook.Smile"Said the younger girl.I was confused but nontheless smiled with Thor"What did it look like,the satellite?"Asked the older man with us"I dont know anything about satellites but it was heavy.I mean nobody could lift it"the man said.Thor looked at me"Thor I highly doubt-Thor!"I said as he got up and went to the man"They said it was radioactive.I had my hands all over it"Said the man and Thor gripped his shoulder"Im sorry ladies.Sir"I said to them and followed over to Thor"Which way?"Thor asked"50 miles west of here"Thor grabbed my hand and dragged me out"I wouldnt waste my time!"the man said before we left"Thor I dont know if you know but 50 miles is a very long way on foot"i said as he dragged us into the street.I knew a tad bit more then he in Earthly things.Vehicles were honking at us.Jane ran up to us"Where are u going?"Jane asked"50 miles west of here"Thor said"Why?"Jane asked"He thinks it is his weapon.One he holds very dear"I said to her"Well the government claims its there.So you just intend to go in there and take it?"Jane asked"There is no stopping him Jane"I said looking at him with annoyance"If you take us there now.We will tell you everything u wish to know"Thor said"Everything?"I questioned"Everything"Thor repeated.I sighed shaking my head at this"All the answers u seek will be urs once I reclaim Mjolnir"Thor said"Can I have a word Jane?And Angela"Said the older man.Jane and I walked to him"Are you sure he's stable..up here?"He asked me"Yes.He's just a little rash is all.Do not grow aprehensive about it.He is harmless to friends.I give u my word u will not be harmed"I said bowing a bit.He nodded and looked at Jane"Im sure he is safe...to Angela.But u dont know him as well.Dont do this"He told her"You saw what I saw last night.This is no coincidence.We have to find out whats in that crater"She said"Im not talking about the crater.Im talking about him"She said"They're promising us answers"She said smiling at me.I smile back nervously"Forgive me Angela but i believe you and him were hit on the head too hard from the van.Listen to wat theyre saying Jane.He's talking about Mjolnir and Thor and Bifrost.It's the stories I grew up with as a child"He said.I was offended "I will forgive you but I am offended.We are not making this up.I can assure you Mjolnir is powerful and true.That is Thor.I am Angela the sister of Jessica,goddess of Music and Melody...if u think I'm delusional then I shall say no more"I said and walked to Thor angrily"What is it?"Thor asked"They think we are mad.They think we do not really exsist"I said annoyed"Now Angela would you believe in something you could not truely have proof of?"Thor asked.I sighed"No.But it makes me angry that he dare say we've been hit to hard"i said but Thor thought it was completely amusing.He pulled me in a hug and kissed my tempol.I relaxed in his arms.Jane then walked over to us"Im sorry but I cant take you"She said"Then this is where we say goodbye"Thor said and kissed her hand.I raised a brow with a fake smile as she giggled"Uhh thankyou?"She said smiling with a strange laughter"Jane Foster,Erik Selvig,Darcy.farewell"Thor said"Alright.Back to work"Salvig said and began to walk with Darcy by him and Jane behind them.So we began walking, hand in hand"What a long walk ahead of us"I said sighing.Thor looked at me smiling"You'll be fine"He said making me cross my arms.

(My pov) I woke up and saw my bed was empty.I thought nothing of it really.So I bathed and when i came back...there was a crown on a pillow,on my bed.I was dressed in a soft pink dress with no sleeves that went all the way down to my ankles.I saw a note next to the crown
~Darling, put on this crown and please come to the throne room.Yours forever - Loki~
i sighed and put it on confused.I then looked at my self in the mirror and half smiled.So this is what it felt like to be a Queen....but this wasnt right.Angela was rightful Queen and I would not steal it from her...but I knew full well that with Odin ill we'd have to substitute.So I went to the throne room and saw Loki there,with his crown,in the King's chair.I starred in shock"Loki...you're now...king?"I asked as I stood before him"I am.Someone has to fill the Throne.Thor is not here.I am.And so are you"Loki said standing.I blushed. He did look rather handsome...standing there with the staff that once was held by Odin"You are Queen of Asguard now my love...and we will be married...tonight..if thats alright with you"Loki said.I starred biting my lip for a bit then gave in"I accept my love"I said smiling.He smiled and pulled me close.Kissing me deeply.I kissed back lovingly and he sat me in his lap as we chatted for a bit...that is until we heard a voice"AllFather we wish to speak with you-"I looked seeing Sif and the Warriors 3.They all starred in shock but it didnt faze Loki or me"My friends"Loki said"Where's Odin?"Volstagg asked"He's become ill"I said calmly"Father has fallen into the Odinsleep.Mother fears he may never wake again"Loki said"We would speak with her"Sif said"She has refused to leave my father's bedside.You can bring your urgent matters to me.Loki kissed my cheek then sat me in the chair,and stood up himself"Your king"Loki said calmly.They all starred at him but finally bowed"My King,we would ask that you end Thor's banishment"Loki looked confused but then smiled"My first command can not be to undo Allfather's last.We're on a brink of war to Jotunheim.Our people need a sense of continuity in order to feel safe in these difficult times.All of us must stand together for the good of Asguard"Loki said now at the end of the stairs.Infront of them"Jessica say something!"Sif said.I sighed walking down next to him"Look...let Loki sought this out.His heart is in the right place for this upcoming war.I thnk it be best that once this war is over,Thor & Angela be brought back. Right Loki?They will be brought back after the war?"I asked giving him a stern look.He gave me a small smile"Of course my Queen.They will be brought back after the war"Loki said. Sif sighed nodding"Yes of course"Fendral said"Good then u will wait for my word"Loki said"If I may beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider-""We're done" Loki said growing annoyed.They all starred in silence"Im sorry guys but just a few more days and they'll be back before you know it"I said biting my lip.I walked alittle ways.The Warriors 3 left...but Sif was there...glaring"I understand Loki's part to play...but you have surprised me Jessica"Sif said and walked off.I starred in shock"Forget her my love.She is simply mad we wont be bringing Thor and Angela back this very moment"Loki said"But we will bring them back right...Loki?"I asked.He smiled kissing my lips gently"Yes.I will bring them back"He said...
Image
roflmao i thought it was cute
♠ ♠ ♠
should she trust him?
Would you trust the man you love despite the feeling in the pit of your stomache?