Status: Work In Progress, Enjoy Babes!

Just An Orinary Girl Mixed Up In The Wrong World.

Things don't always go wrong but they do go right but only if you make a fight for your right.

I woke up for no apparent reason. My apartment was quiet. I’m glad I didn’t have to work but I wish I kind of did. I am bored and I don’t like the feeling of being bored, I checked my phone.

Missed call from a number I didn’t know.

I have a text from the same number.

From:707-928-3102

Message:Hey, It’s Harry. I assume you are still sleeping.

I saved his number to my phone.

To:Harry.

Message:Yeah, I just woke up.

No to long after I got a text.

From:Harry.

Message:Hey Here’s a crazy Idea maybe we should hang out? what.

To:Harry.

Message:Aha. I don’t know how I feel about that, Don’t really want to be in the tabloids and having a fajillion teenage girls running around trying to kill me for hanging out with ‘their harry’.

From:Harry.

Message:Well, we can just go to mine and Louis’ apartment and hang out.

To:Harry.

Message:Um... er... no.. I don’t really want to be surrounded by your ‘mates’.

From:Harry.

Message:we can do something else?

To:Harry.

Message:Like What?

From:Harry.

Message:I could come to your apartment.

To:Harry.

Message:Fine.

From:Harry.

Message:Where do you live?

To:Harry.

Message: In those rich apartments, you know what I mean, it’s really close to my family’s restaurant so if you turn left out of the parking lot then go straight until you come upon a stop sign then turn right then go straight until you see LOVE APARTMENTS. I live in room 308 but I’ll be waiting outside.

From:Harry.

Message:Be there in 15.

I rolled out of bed and put ripped shorts on and a camouflage sleeve cut off. I re-did my messy bun and put some fresh makeup on. I quickly took my ray-bans and put them on. I looked at myself. I looked rather... southern today. but isn’t that what I wanted. :)

I took my phone and walked outside.

I was greeted by the warm sun.

After all it is summer, right?

Soon this Range Rover pulled up.

The windows were tinted to you can’t see much in them.

The car pulled up me and the window rolled down.

“You look quiet different from the other day.” Harry smirked.

I laughed “yeah, I look like this most days.”

He laughed and got out of his car.

Immediately his arm draped over my shoulder and mine went around his waist in a friendly way.

“So, What do you do all day?” He asked.

“Erm.. Just sit around... Do nothing usually.” I laughed. “I watch T.V., Eat, Shop, Work. The Usual.” I smiled.

“Nice.” He laughed.

We got up to my apartment and I unlocked my door.

Once we walked into my apartment I closed the door and we stood there for a few seconds.

“Well This is my apartment.” I smiled

“It’s Nice.” He complimented.

“eh, It’s nothing big.” I said “But thanks.”

“you have nice furniture.” He complimented.

“Erm.. thanks?” I laughed.

“So what do you want to do?” Harry asked.

“Don’t know. not much to do, Mate.” I mocked his accent.

“Sassy today, are we?” He asked.

“aren’t we always?” I said in a playful voice.

We walked to my couch and sat down.

“so.” i said.

“What do you want to do?” He asked.

“Um, we can watch T.V. or dance, or cook or sing or take a nap or prank call or eat something in my fridge or listen to music or talk and get to know each other” I said all in one breath. “Or haha okay, I’m done now. Wait Wait.... we can eat fondue!...” I said and cracked up at my joke. “Oh wait... that was justin bieber’s song that said something about fondue. Fuck.”

“Wow. that’s pretty sad.” he laughed.

His phone started to ring.

I took a quick look at the caller I.D. it said ‘Caroline Flack.’

He ignored it.

“Aren’t you going to answer that?” I asked.

“No, she’s irrelevant to me.” He said with a small smile.

I wanted to ask more about it but the look on his face was hurt and knew he wouldn’t want to talk about it.

“okay, we will get some food and talk.” I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Harry was following closely behind.

I opened the fridge and harry sat up on top of the counter waiting for me to get something out.

I got out a bagel and creme cheese.

“All I have are bagels, I need to go shopping Doe.” I smiled and pulled out plates and a knife.

I opened the creme cheese and smeared it onto the bagel.

“Here.” I said and handed him the bagel.

“Um, thanks.” he said unsure if he should take a bite or not.

“just eat it! You will like it!” I laughed at him.

he took a bite of the bagel.

“Mm.” He smiled.

“Told you!” I said and fixed my own.

I took a bite of my bagel.

“I love bagels.” I laughed.

“I know they are so good.” Harry mocked in a girly accent.

“Shut up.” I muttered.

We laughed.

After we finished our bagels we talked for a few hours.

Then his phone rang again.

Who ever ‘Caroline’ was she was calling him again, and he rejected it again.

“So, this whole time I have been trying not to ask about this but who is caroline?” I asked.

He sighed.

“I don’t really like to talk about her.” He said.

“Oh.” I said making it a bit awkward.

“But I guess, I’ll tell you.” He smiled.

My face lit up.

“Ok.” I smiled.

He rubbed his hands on his pants and sat back.

“Well, I met Caroline a while back on the Xtra factor when I auditioned for the XFactor, I’m really into older women so that automatically gave her a plus, I thought she was really hot and I guess she was into me too because we went on some dates and stuff but now she just drags me along, calls me when she’s bored or lonely only when she wants something and I’m not the person who likes that but with her I just couldn’t say no, I guess I just like, I don’t know. It’s really complicated.” He said.
“I know how you feel.” I said after he was done.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“How it feels to be drug along and used, I know the feeling.” I answered.

“Oh.” He said. “will you tell me your story?”

“um, okay.”

“Thanks.” He smiled.

“Um this guy, Austin, he um... We dated for about 2 years, you know... we got together at a party for my 15th birthday, you know... we kinda, yeah... we did and uh, we dated for about a year and it turns out he cheated the whole year wasn’t faithful a day, I had no proof though, my friend caught him cheating and I was pissed but he somehow talked his way back so we stayed together, um, about 6 months after we decided to move in together so he moved in here, and um, exactly on our 2 year anniversary I came home I had just gotten some wine and things gathered for our night together and I heard something I wish I hadn’t. I um, I heard a girl screaming his name you know I had a neighbor named Austin so I didn’t think much of it cause he always brought girls home you know typical ladies man, I just. I didn’t think he would ever hurt me like he did. So I was making dinner and then finally the screaming stopped and out comes a girl redressing herself you know she came out of my room, they fucked in my bed. In my bed. Um, he got punched in the face a few times but so did I, he made me stay with him and thats when he would come home at nights abusive and would hit me and I just finally couldn’t take it anymore and broke it off, he hit me yeah but I was determined to get him out of my life. He came around every once and a while but not too often because I cry almost every time I even think about him but you know... Um, he ended up dying of cancer. Um yeah.” I said holding my tears in.

“I’m so sorry.” Harry said putting a sympathetic arm around me.

“It’s not your fault.” I smiled whipped my tears that were now clearly falling.

“Hey, Don’t Cry, it’s going to be alright.” He said whipping the tears that were steadily falling from my eyes.

I pulled myself together.

“I am so sorry, it’s just, when I think about austin, I get you know emotional” I gave him a weak smile.

“Don’t be sorry, It’s not your fault things happened like they did.” He said.

“But Sometimes it feels like it was.” I said.

“Well it wasn’t” He smiled.

I huffed.

“I know.” I said.

I turned toward harry. “Harry, Thanks for listening to me and just being here for me. I’ve only known you like 2 maybe 3 days and you’re already a better friend than Kaylee.” I laughed.

“Why thank you.” He smiled.

“Not a problem Mr.Styles.”

He chuckled.

“Dang, it’s already 6:32.” I laughed seeing as how much time we spent talking.

“I should get going.” Harry said and stood up.

“Yeah, thanks for coming and talking with me.” I smiled as I walked him to the door opening it for him.

“No problem, I had fun.” He smiled.

“Me too.” I smiled back.

“Do you want me to walk you to your car?” I asked.

“Sure.”

I walked him to his car.

“Well, Bye Harry.” I said giving him a long tight hug.

“Bye.” He said.

“Thank you.” I mumbled into his chest.

We pulled away.

“It okay.” he smiled.

He got in his car and rolled the windows down.

“When will I see you again December?” He asked.

“Um, I don’t know I have to work tomorrow and a while after.” I sighed.

“Well, I’ll text you.” He smiled.

I nodded.

“Bye.” He smiled and drove off.

I decided to go eat some left over pizza and head off to bed after washing my face and changing into my pj’s.

I was laying there about to fall asleep when my phone rang.

I groaned and answered it.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey.” An unfamiliar voice filled the phone.

I looked at the caller I.D.

‘Harry.’

“Harold, what the hell are you doing and why are you calling me so late at night?” I asked realizing it was only 10:00.

“Oh, this isn’t harry.” the voice said.

“Then who is it?” I asked unamused.

“Niall, Liam, and Zayn.” They laughed.

“Ok?” I said.

“So, did you know that Haz thinks you’re cute?” One of them said.

“No...” I said questionly.

“Well he does.” Niall said.

“Yeah, he wants to ride you like a horsy.” Zayn joked.

“You guys are disgusting I just met him like 3 days ago.” I laughed.

“Stop harassing her!” Liam scolded.

“It’s fun.” niall laughed.

“I have to say, Harry does talk about you quite a bit though.” Liam said.

“Okay?” I laughed.

“Harry won’t tell us what you guys did today. I NEED DETAILS!” Zayn joked.

“We just talked.” I laughed.

“Liar!” Liam accused.

“Oh yeah we ate a bagel and I cried and we hugged.” I laughed.

“What is ate a bagel code for?” Liam wondered.

I heard someone walk into their room.

“Guys, why do you have my phone?” I heard harry ask.

“Um....” That’s all the boys could say.

“Who are you talking to?” Harry asked.

I heard some shuffling and then some stumbling.

“GIVE ME MY PHONE!” Harry shouted.

Finally the shouting and things stopped.

“Why are you talking to December?” He asked.

“no reason.” Niall laughed.

“What did they say to you?” He asked.

“Lots of things.” I laughed.

“Like?” he asked.

“it’s not important.” I laughed.

“It is!”

“So you want to ride me like a horsy?” I laughed.

“What?” He asked. “Why would you tell her that? I never said that!” Harry shouted.

“Yeah okay.” Zayn laughed.

“Well I have to go! I need sleep! I have to work tomorrow.” I laughed.

“Okay.” The boys said.

“MUAH MUAH! Harry loves you! MUAH MUAH! Kiss her harry tell her you love her!” The boys shouted.

“Shut up!” harry yelled as the boys snickered.

“Bye.” I laughed.

“See you later.” Harry said and then we hung up.

After that I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! COMMENT! PLEASE! BYEE!