Status: Work In Progress, Enjoy Babes!

Just An Orinary Girl Mixed Up In The Wrong World.

December was you typical 17 year old girl, Had a job, nice car, pretty.

She gets hit on all the time for her good looks and charm.

She lives in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment by herself but her parents are super rich so they pay for it.

She works at her parents restaurant in Love County, Oklahoma.

She has a worry free life pretty much, it just fly's by.

What happens when The Famous One Direction comes into the restaurant wanting a bite to eat?

Will she freak or just let it slide right by?

Because Frankly she isn't one to listen to pop she's more of a country kind of girl, got the accent and get up to prove it.

She loves Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean the most.

She's polite, quiet, and independent as any young woman should be.

She's super smart and is on her way to the last year of high school before going to Appalachian State University, Full Scholarship.

She plays 3 of the following sports, Lacrosse, Soft Ball, and Volley Ball which is half the reason she is getting a full ride to App.

She makes all A's every year and is hoping on that 4.0 gpa average to finish off her senior year.

She is the most popular to ever attend Turner High school.

Her best friend Kaylee is way different than her, 19 and still a senior but December is helping her out with that, plays no sports, isn't even thinking about going to college, got knocked up in the 10th grade and had an abortion, only likes to party and doesn't do much at all.

December's last boyfriend died of cancer but cheated on her numerous amount of times and she stayed with him out of sympathy and the strong love she had for him also because she didn't want his life to be any worse so she set those things aside no matter how angry they made her, she did it for him.

Her Parents are very classy and don't approve of how she acts because she acts so southern and country with her boots, shirts, hats, Belts, and belt buckles.

She has braces, has to have them for 3 more years.

She has a brother named Joseph.

He's 23 years of age and married with a young kid named Katie and his wife's name is Louise.

Not much to her life but at the same time her life is pretty huge.

(You wanna read it now, yea?)